Harisu posted daily photos on his Instagram on the 16th

Harisu posted daily photos on his Instagram on the 16th

Harisu posted daily photos on his Instagram on the 16th. Harisu is enjoying a meal in search of a restaurant with his mother. Meanwhile, Harisu is taking a break without any activity.

2019-09-21 11:42:42

Baek Ji-young to release mini album on October 4

Baek Ji-young to release mini album on October 4

First step after transfer Singer Baek Ji-young confirmed the comeback on the 4th of next month. Baek Ji-young will release a new mini album about three years after 'Your Heart' released on October 4, 2016. This album is filled with music that goes well with the fall. In addition, many composers from Korea participated and all the songs were selected as a sense of title. In particular, Baek Ji-young, who celebrated his 20th anniversary this year, paid a lot of attention to the album. The track list and title song of the new mini album containing the decisive and compelling Baek Ji-yo ballad will be released later, and all music and music videos will be released at 6 pm on October 4th. Baek Ji-young, meanwhile, has moved to the newly established Trius Entertainment, a manager, for the last 13 years.

2019-09-21 11:13:13

Twice background and visuals are eye-catching

Twice background and visuals are eye-catching

Girl group TWICE Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu comeback teaser was released. TWICE, which released the title song of mini 8th album 'Feel Special' on the 17th, opened images of Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. The three people in the comeback photo released through TWICE's official SNS channel are eye-catching with sparkling background and visuals. In particular, JYP Park Jin-young, who wrote the song and composed the song, lyrically added to the story of TWICE by adding 'a desire to be comforted by a warm word'.

2019-09-21 10:42:14

"Thaw me" is like a teaser in a public teaser video

TVN's new TV drama, 'To Melt Me' (Song Baek Mi-kyung, Director Shin Woo-cheol, Production Studio Dragon, Story Phoenix), which is scheduled for the first broadcast on Saturday night at 9:00 on the 28th, is a licorice that can be indispensable in all the stories and stories. It will show and fill the play tightly. In addition to executives who showed enlightenment in the teaser video, Kim Won-hae, Shim Hyung-tak, Jeon Soo-kyung, Yoon Seok-hwa, and Jung Hae-kyun are attracting attention from the feast of individualist actors. Firstly, executive director Lee Hyeon-hee, who plays any role as a solid performance, is transformed into the director of entertainment agency Son Hyun. Although he is currently the director, he is stuck with his immediate senior, Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook), 20 years ago. Kim Won-Hae, nicknamed “Scene Stealer” in each of his works, plays the role of Dong Chan's father, Ma Pil-gu, and Dong Chan's younger brother, Ma Dong-sik, who has been authentic for 20 years. For Ji Chang-wook of the role of Dong-chan, who has been frozen for 20 years and filled with the youth of 1999, the executives are called “seniors” and Kim Won-hae is called “the brother”. . The production team said, "Melting me" will be made into a richer and fresher work because of the powerful scene stealers such as Lim Won-hee, Kim Won-hae, Shim Hyung-tak, Jeon Soo-kyung, Yoon Seok-hwa, and Jeong Hae-kyun. " I look forward to your first broadcast containing the activities of all the actors to catch. "

2019-09-21 10:13:13

Presidential support rate of 40%, politeness, politeness, and some comparisons with Moses,

Presidential support rate of 40%, politeness, politeness, and some comparisons with Moses,

Presidential support rate of 40%, courtesy of geography President Moon Jae-in's support rating of 40% is shocking. This is a phenomenon that occurred after the appointment of the Minister of Justice. According to data collected by Gallup Korea, it is related to personnel issues, namely the appointment of the Minister of Justice. The survey was ± 3.1 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. On the 10th, prosecutor general Yoon Seok-Yeul made a statement about the prosecution. Attorney General Yoon Seok-yeol said he was a constitutionalist rather than a prosecutor. Democratic researcher Yang Jung-cheol argued that if Martin Luther had been reformed, it would have been possible to compare it with Moses. Yang insisted that if it was right, he should push like an horn of musso. Yang also stressed teamwork. There is no history of failure due to the terrible cohesion of the original team.

2019-09-21 09:42:14

Kim So Hee, Driver's Pass Certification Now Should I Drive With Me?

Kim So Hee, Driver's Pass Certification Now Should I Drive With Me?

Singer Kim So-hee obtained her driver's license. Kim So-hee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 18th with an article that reads "Let's get a license in one room. The picture contained a photo of Kim So-hee's selfie and his driver's license. Kim So-hee said, "Would you like to drive with me?" Meanwhile, Kim So Hee appeared on Mnet 'Produce 101' and announced her name. Since then, Ibias has worked as a sea A, and has appeared in the Trot audition program 'Mistrop'.

2019-09-21 09:13:11

Davichi Haeri-ri, Let's Work Together

Davichi Haeri-ri, Let's Work Together

The group Davichi Hae-ri transformed into an autumn goddess. Hae-ri recently posted a photo on her Instagram with the words, "Let's do it with a pin." In the open picture, Hae-ri takes a selfie with a light blue blouse and a brown skirt. The elegant beauty of the autumn atmosphere is eye-catching. In the meantime, Lee Hae-ri will release her digital single 'I'm sick.'

2019-09-21 08:42:11

˝Sometimes like this˝ Achieve all kills ~?

˝Sometimes like this˝ Achieve all kills ~?

Punch will release the music video at the same time with the release of digital single `` sometimes this way '' at 6 pm on the 18th. This is a rhythm and blues (R & B) song that expresses the heart of the other's memories because they can't accept their farewell after breaking up with their beloved lover. Punch recently revealed his presence by achieving the sound chart all-kill with the drama “Hotel DeLuna” OST “Done For Me”. Punch is a modifier of 'immutable emotional vocals' and plans to attract listeners once again through this new song.

2019-09-21 08:13:12

After Sangju called Wang Geum-hee to the park ...?

After Sangju called Wang Geum-hee to the park ...?

"Summer please please" In the KBS1 daily drama `` Summer, Please '', which was broadcast on the 18th, Ju Sang-won (Yun Sun-woo) confessed to Wang Geum-hee (Lee Young-eun). Ju Sang-won called Wang Geum-hee to the park and asked, "Do you think Geum-hee also likes me?" Ju Yong-jin yelled Heo Kyung-ae, "I'm ready to pack up." The angry Ju Yongjin did not care, and kicked her out to go immediately. Nayoungsim (Kim, Hye-ok) who passed the road came to see Joo Yong-jin and summer together, and he visited Ju Sang-won with anxiety. The State Senate apologized for the apology, and Na Yeong-sim expressed anxiety, saying, "I wish I had something certain that I would not take it away from Geumhee." Han Joon-ho (Kim Sa-kwon), who watched this, will be curious about what will happen in the future.

2019-09-21 07:42:13

Are you spared eyes?

Are you spared eyes?

An Ode On the 16th, they released their third album “An Ode,” which shows 180 degrees, and the performance of Seventeen, which is showing a deadly charm, is not unusual. MTV, an American music channel, also introduced Seventeen as a 'K-POP hit maker', and featured a visual, unforgettable caustic and intense hook related to 'Dear: Fear'. Is addictive. The rich color and rich textures make the video dark and cinematic. ” This album is a regular album released in about a year and 10 months, and received a lot of response from music fans, and exceeded 160,000 in just one day. The company's sales have surpassed three times the daily sales volume. Seventeen is increasing its global status as a Korean artist by attracting attention from overseas media such as the US Billboard, MTV, and the UK NME. Increasing expectations for this activity. Like this, Seventeen is ambitiously returning with 'Dog' as the 3rd regular album.

2019-09-21 07:13:36

Hyuna's ass exposure, excessive fan service?

Hyuna's ass exposure, excessive fan service?

After the breast exposure, Gu Sul-soo again! Hyuna likes a dangerous costume somewhat sexy and powerful dance! Singer Hyuna, who recently became famous for her breast exposure accident, is gaining a boost in the hip exposure performance this time. Hyuna performed an unprecedented performance by kicking a skirt while exposing the hit song 'Bubble Pop' at a university festival on the 19th. Hyuna's performance was greatly acclaimed in the field, but since the video is released, 'overexposure' has been pointed out. Previously, Hyun-a gathered a lot of thoughts at the university festival last May because of her heart being exposed. Hyuna was invited to the Daegu Keimyung University Festival on May 16, and was invited to the stage in a bra top costume and received great cheers from the students. Hyuna was showing her song 'How about' with the choreographer who was enthusiastic on the day. Nevertheless, Hyuna did not panic and continued the performance. Hyun-a, who later confirmed the problem, grabbed the top with her hand and didn't hold the microphone. Hyuna shared a lot of fun with fans after posting a video of his performance on his Instagram. Hyun-a, who is walking in Korea's representative sexy female singer, has naturally surpassed this happening with her unique confidence. At the time, there was an opinion that the accident was predicted because Hyuna boasted a powerful dance in the usual extraordinary costume. Hyuna, who is considered the best dancer among female idol singers, mainly performs sexy and powerful dance. In addition, Hyuna, who often wears hot pants, mini skirts, and stockings to emphasize her leg line, has been criticized for wearing clothes. Born in 1992, Hyuna (Kim Hyuna), who is twenty-eight years old, was born in Seoul and first saw people dancing at Daehakro in the first and second grades of elementary school. Hyuna had a greater passion for dance than anyone else, and she attended dance academy from the 3rd grade. At the same time, she grew up dreaming of a singer while watching Psy's `` bird '' choreography, a new dance. While attending elementary school, he became a trainee through audition for JYP Entertainment and debuted in 2007 with Wonder Girls' single 'The Wonder Begins'. However, the same year he withdrew due to health problems. After moving to Cube Entertainment in 2009, he joined as a member of 4Minute and started working again. In January 2010, he released his first solo single, Change, and made a successful solo debut with the popular dance of pelvis. In July 2011, the first EP album 'Bubble Pop!' Was released, and the title song 'Bubble Pop!' Of the same name remained at the top of the chart. In December of the same year, he formed a unit group trouble maker with Jang Hyun-seung and worked until 2014. In October 2012, he released his second EP album 'MELTING' to play the title song 'Ice Cream', and in July 2014, he released his third EP album 'A Talk' to play the title song 'Red Yo'. After the release of the fourth EP album 'A +' in August 2015, the group released the fifth EP album 'A`wesome' on August 1st after the dismantling of the group four minutes. In May 2017, he worked as a triple H with the Pentagon members Hui and Idon.

2019-09-21 06:42:11

Kwon enchanted talker, torn into fantasy, but balanced

Kwon enchanted talker, torn into fantasy, but balanced

Kwon Nara, fascinating talker whirlwind Kwon is running popular. In the MBC home alone, Kwon is showing a true story by showing a talk. Kwon showed fresh feeling in the world of movie girl released last year. Kwon Na, who was a senior in the theater class, showed the girlish crush feeling realistically. Kwon is only 106 centimeters long. 'Garden' is a high-paid class. It is famous for the golden volume, not an exaggeration to say that it is a terminator. Nara's lower body is balanced and beautiful enough to fit into the blue jeans model fit.

2019-09-21 06:13:12

Posing for Hyuna

Posing for Hyuna

Hyuna posted a photo of his recent on his Instagram on the 16th. Hyuna smiles brightly and poses for the camera. Meanwhile, Hyun-A is preparing to return after Pyon's transfer.

2019-09-21 05:42:27

Haituo 4, have a hot talk ??

Haituo 4, have a hot talk ??

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Haute 4'), which will be broadcast on the 19th, will be featured with 'The Prince Constitution.' In the broadcast, Lee Dong-gun will participate as a special MC on behalf of Cho Yun-hee, and Shin Sung-woo, Eom-joon, Um-tae, Lim Tae-kyung, and Bixken, who are the princes of the musical world, will be talking as hot as their passion on the stage. Lee Dong-Gun told the various episodes with Cho Yoon-Hee without any additions, and let the MC's ears stand up. "It's been a while since I had eaten my hands," he said. Above all, Lee Dong-gun, who confessed that “I forgot the first wedding anniversary and bought only jokbal”, became a nickname of “national jokbalnam”. He is celebrating his second wedding anniversary shortly after the “National Jokbal Nam” incident. We are planning a special event to make up for it. ” He is said to have earned the nickname 'Sinjumma' after his marriage and has passed on his housekeeping know-how. She raised her curiosity about the story of childcare and the housekeeping know-how that Shin Sung-woo transformed from Terius into a new kid.

2019-09-21 05:13:12

I have risen wildly.

I have risen wildly.

Effortless Study Genius “Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 1” has gained enthusiasm for its viewers by delivering a heart-warming sympathy message and recording “syndrome ratings” throughout the show. Moreover, Season 1 recorded its highest viewer rating of 27.6% with the story of touching hearts and the power of vivid characters with emotions. As a result, there has been a strong demand for the production of Season 2 among viewers who want to be impressed and resonated after the closing. With the story of 'Real Doctor' in the background of the local shabby stone wall hospital, 'Effort-type study genius' who re-think the whole life and the 'born hand genius' surgical fellow who do not believe in happiness When he meets Kim Sabu, a geeky genius doctor who is called, he learns about life. Lee Seong-kyung played Cha Eun-jae, a second-year `` Effortless Study Genius, '' who is a confident elite surgeon who is far from a woman who is first and foremost a hobby and frustrated, lost, and failed. Lee Sung-kyung, following 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' and 'The moment I want to stop: About Time', rarely shows up in 'Girl Cops' with a cumulative audience of over 1.6 million. Ruins are becoming a place of trust. Attention is drawn to how to portray Cha Eun-jae, who grows up as a true doctor by meeting Kim Suk-gyu, Han Seok-gyu. Yoo In-sik PD, director Kang Eun-kyung, and actor Han Suk-kyu, who directed and played in Season 1, are united again as Season 2. Romantic Doctor Kim Saboo Season 2 is scheduled for the first broadcast in January 2020.

2019-09-21 04:42:11