Yun Se-ah age, forty two, age unbelievable beauty and body ... "Chabi caring enough to drink soju!

2019-09-20 23:42:14

Yun Se-ah's interest in the age of September 20 in the real-time search query.

There is a lot of interest in Yoon Se-ah, who is appearing on tvN 'Samishekiki'.

Yun Se-ah (Kim Bo-young), born in 1978, is forty-two years old and boasts unbelievable beauty and shape.

Yun Se-ah, a sports enthusiast who is usually athletic, said, "I seemed to be in a healthy constitution so that I never missed a limited express at the gymnasium."

It seems to be there. ”

In addition, Yun Sea "I have been following a thorough low salt diet these days," he said, "I felt sure that eating habits changed quickly this time. I feel light, sleep well and don't gain weight even if I eat a lot."

Yoon Se-a, a famous celebrity soju enthusiast, showed her episodes and skin care tips on 'Sam Se-ki' in the KBS2 live broadcast 'Seoul Entertainment Center' on September 20.

In particular, Yoon Se-ah showed her close friendship with Yeomjeong-ah, who is starring in “Sam Si Se-ki,” and showed her close friendship.

Yoon Seah emphasized that "care should be really diligent" for skin care, and said, "I just eat half a pack, one day a day."

Yoon Seah said, "Sun cream is essential. After half-bath, you have to wash your face with rice water."

Yoon Se-a, a famous celebrity in the entertainment world, expressed her desire for alcohol advertising.

Yun Se-ah, who wants to advertise for makgeolli, sent a love call to advertisers, saying, "Please contact us."

On April 13, 2016, the TVN `` Surfing Ceremony '', Yoon Se-ah, singer Kim Hyun-chul, and the mountains of group B1A4 appeared as guests and talked about soju snacks.

Yoon Se-ah said in the broadcast, "You're better at feeling the taste and aroma of Pyeongju that you put at room temperature than cold soju."

Introduced know-how.

Yun Se-ah's story, Kim Hyun-cheol admired the true appearance of Yun Se-ah who truly enjoyed going beyond applause and drinking.

In particular, while Yoon Se-ah talked about soju, she surprised the cast members by saying, "There was a time when I had to drink soju."

Yoon Seah said, "I walked close and drank another bottle. At that time, it was fish cake soup. I poured soy sauce, put red pepper powder, and I couldn't wash my snacks."