Han Seung-soo, it's been a while since I started uploading ...

Han Seung-soo, it's been a while since I started uploading ...

Han Seung-soo revealed the recent situation through his SNS. On his 16th, Han Seungsoo posted a photo with his article, "I'm going to post it for a long time." The netizens who saw it showed various reactions such as “I'm very surprised”, “Brother or Space Pusher.”

2019-09-19 22:13:14

Soonjin ♥ Baek Jong-won reveals children like dogs

Soonjin ♥ Baek Jong-won reveals children like dogs

The actor Yujin released a picture with her lovely children. On July 15, Yoo-Jin posted a photo with his children with the words, "Let's go home quickly and see 'Doggy Dogs.' In the photo, the owner and the children are smiling at the pool. He mentioned the 'dung dogs' is a five-minute prior to the SBS Plus entertainment program that he starred, dung dogs. In 2013, Yoo-jin married Seong-won Paik Jong-won and Se-eun, Seo-hyun and Yong-hee.

2019-09-19 21:42:30

Kendall Jenner communicates with fans on the SNS on the 16th.

Kendall Jenner communicates with fans on the SNS on the 16th.

Kendall Jenner communicates with fans through Instagram. On the 16th, Kendall Jenner posted an article on his Instagram with the words “@wkorea by @hugocomte”. Fans who saw it showed various reactions by leaving comments.

2019-09-19 21:13:13

Choose ‘V 1’ and face down?

Choose ‘V 1’ and face down?

2019-09-19 20:46:02

Heo Ji Woong revealed daily on Instagram

Heo Ji Woong revealed daily on Instagram

2019-09-19 20:20:53

`` Because I'm in full ''

`` Because I'm in full ''

2019-09-19 19:45:07

Ha Yeon-soo, the trend with Me 4MC!

Ha Yeon-soo, the trend with Me 4MC!

2019-09-19 19:18:48

Wang Ji-hye side

Wang Ji-hye side "29 days of wedding with non-celebrity younger ... build up trust for one year"

2019-09-19 18:47:33

Yang Joon-hyuk, the first Koo Soo-soo at half a year!

Yang Joon-hyuk, the first Koo Soo-soo at half a year!

2019-09-19 17:44:54

Brother Sister, Hongja eat a snack prepared by Choi Jin Hee for a long time to Choi Jin Hee?

Brother Sister, Hongja eat a snack prepared by Choi Jin Hee for a long time to Choi Jin Hee?

In the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Bura The Sister', which was broadcast on the 14th, singer Hongja visited the home of senior singer Choi Jin-hee. Hongja confessed to Choi Jin-hee as a long-time fan by eating a snack prepared by Choi. "When my friends sang 'Yada' in the karaoke room, I sang 'Your Little Doll'," she said. As Choi Jin-hee sang with Hongja and a mini concert was held immediately, MC Lee Sang-min praised the two breaths, saying, "Song stops people." The bright and modern interior and the large garden full of flowers and trees attracted attention.

2019-09-19 17:14:09

Koh Seong-hee, a unique pure sun-mi from the side of her mother

Koh Seong-hee, a unique pure sun-mi from the side of her mother

Actor Go Sung-hee released a peaceful daily photo. Ko Seong-hee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th with the phrase, “As soon as I wake up, I have to put a bunch of rice in my mouth and bruise and filthy.” In the released photo, Ko Seong-hee is eating while looking out the window. In particular, boasting a perfect side appearance caught the eye. Meanwhile, Ko Seong-hee appeared in the movie `` Badly Married '' which was released in February.

2019-09-19 16:42:19

Butler

Butler

Sangyun Lee said SBS's butler's body, which aired on Sunday, will reveal dance tutoring for the dance kings, Park Ji-woo and Jay Black. The master said, "It's a really important start, over 1 minute." Lee Sang Yoon was burdened. 'Cha Cha-cha' was won by Shin Sung Rok and Lee Seung Gi. For that reason, the master said, "I don't think Sangyun is 'chachacha'." The members were still worried about the dance collaboration stage next day. Sabu, on the other hand, told such members, “Look not at the process, only the results. My work will make me succeed. ” Jay Black drew an eyeline before the show, and Yang Se-hyun said, “It's Jay Black or Jay Pink. Choose only one. ” Jay Black responded by saying, "I'm back and forth."

2019-09-19 16:13:25

Did you decide to appear to say hello?

Did you decide to appear to say hello?

"National song pride"

2019-09-19 15:42:19

Lee Ha-na, white skin + fresh charm…

Lee Ha-na, white skin + fresh charm…

Innocent beauty Actor Lee Ha Na reveals the latest in pure purity. Lee posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th. In the open picture, he poses with his face covered with leaves. The white skin and fresh charm are impressive. On the other hand, Lee Ha-na has been resting since the end of the OCN drama 'Voice 3'.

2019-09-19 15:13:22

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Vietnamese fans donated to 130 students

Before the birthday of the group BTS member Jimin, Vietnamese fans celebrate through good deeds. Jimin's Vietnamese fan meeting LFJV (Live FOR JIMIN's Vocal) announced through the account, “We will give 130 scholarships to disadvantaged students across Vietnam under the project name / Jimin with Jimin for his 25th birthday.” . Vietnamese fans were inspired by Jimin's donation, and once again, Jimin's good influence was reflected. Jimin has been an example of making 100 million won in education donations to the Busan Metropolitan Office of Education. I've been.

2019-09-19 14:42:37