Linus' Blanket Announces First Album 'Dilemma on Marriage'

Linus' Blanket Announces First Album 'Dilemma on Marriage'

Healing Music's original Linus Blanket releases its first album. On the 14th, Linus' blanket revealed 'Technology of Love Part.1: The Dilemma of Marriage'. The new album includes two songs, 'Love Tide' and 'Dilemma about Marriage', and producer Pleyn, who worked with Stella Jean, was the lead producer. The title song 'Dilemma about Marriage' is a song that expresses the candid agony of the artist who is on the verge of marriage. Recently, he wrote, composed and sang `` Dance With Me '' OST, `` I Love You at the Beginning '' of the SBS TV drama, and I have been continuously creating creative works for more than 15 years, such as arranging the singer-songwriter Stellajang's single album `` I Go ''. Following out. On the other hand, Musician Linus's blanket, who is from the 1st generation of big club indie scene and the origin of healing music, was debuted in 2003 as 'Semester' album.

2019-09-18 23:13:12

Urban fisherman shine in the world

Urban fisherman shine in the world

The channel A entertainment program 'Only I Follow Me, Urban Fisherman' (106), which aired on December 12, caught viewers by catching Big Tuna in the final match in Costa Rica. Urban fishermen joined forces to grab each other's fishing rods and begin teamwork. It was a scene of sensation in the world of fierce competition that was united with one fishing rod. Urban fishers, who competed every moment for the golden badge, vomited up a total of nine fish while relying on each other and gathering strength as much as the Big Tuna. Lee Duk-hwa recalls fishing in Costa Rica and said, “The sizes are amazing. I was able to meet Blue Marine, but I realized my dream. ” In Costa Rica, countless records continued to give viewers spectacular sights for five weeks. 'Myth of seasickness' Choi Hyun-suk made a new record for the first time in a day by winning a double golden badge, and added the joy of all the performers with marlin. Received a special golden badge from the crew, Matt Watson impressed everyone with a surprise present for the city fishermen on their last night in Costa Rica. Lee Duk-hwa is embarrassed by the cap hat gift with the crown. Tell me it's fake in the daytime. ”

2019-09-18 22:42:21

Hash Swan,

Hash Swan, "That's really uncomfortable", mentioned with Jungkook, let us know

Hash Swan, "Incredibly uncomfortable" also mentioned with Jungkook Jungkook and Hash Swan rose to the hot keyword side by side. BTS Jungkook's rise is due to photography. It can be said that the situation was born. There was a word-of-war about who is the main character of a photograph. Hash Swan said the photographer was not Hash Swan. It's a wave caused by a picture of a community spinning around. Hash Swan is 25 years old and has released 14 albums. He is known to have performed 51 performances. Hash Swan actually posted a word on his SNS that was very uncomfortable. In August, Hash Swan showed off his charm by posting an article and a picture of the afterimage of rest. Han Fan praised his voice because he liked it.

2019-09-18 22:13:15

Mars serial killer, must bee bee

Mars serial killer, must bee bee

Mars serial killer, must bee bee. A suspect suspected of being a Mars serial murderer was captured. The perpetrator of the Martian chain-lining incident that drove the nation into an unprecedented panic dramatically revealed its reality. Mars serial murders have remained a symbol of unresolved events. There are 50 known suspects. However, after the statute of limitations, punishment is known to be impossible. According to the Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency, the man is reportedly in jail. Police are spurring more precise investigations of the man. Netizens ask, "I'm curious about what I'm imprisoned for." He suggested that "even if the amendment of the k **** law should be paid," he said. "Please revise the h **** law and ask for strong punishment, whether death or imprisonment. Please show the fear of the Korean law to prevent such crimes from happening. Rado law revision is urgent. " The Mars serial killing killer tracker was also made into a movie, which caused a big reaction. Memories of murder, including Song Kang-ho, were caught by director Bong Joon-ho.

2019-09-18 21:42:12

"My Little Television" to meet on the 20th…

On the 13th, MBC entertainment program 'My Little Television V2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Maritel V2') announced through the official position "It is unfortunately absent due to the change of organization of the Chuseok holiday on the 13th." On the 6th, 'My Little Television V2' was depicted by Jung Hyung-don, Jang Sung-kyu, Kim Gu-ra, Jang Young-ran, Mamamu Solar, Kim Hak-rae and Choi Yang-rak. They can meet on the 20th. Maritel V2, which attracts viewers with personal content broadcasts, showed a variety of contents that matched Chuseok last week. Jung Hyung-don and Jang Sung-gyu decorated 'Tomb TV' with the strongest foreigners. They were embarrassed by the unprecedented confrontation events and made viewers laugh. Rocket Punch Yeonhee, who is working with them, showed the best adaptability despite his first terrestrial entertainment.

2019-09-18 21:13:37

Yangfang, I'm sick and in pain.

Yangfang, I'm sick and in pain.

Yangfang, I'm sick so I can't write to the emergency room. Yang Fang expressed his position on the 17th. Yangfang read his writing through SNS. Yangfang announced that it took several hours to write. It was difficult to turn on the screen and broadcast, so he turned off the cam and broadcasted it calmly. The star and heart of the hot-blooded fan was unstable, so he feared that the damage would go away. Yangfang said that he had repeatedly struggled. On the 3rd evening, he showed that he couldn't even go to the emergency room and write a notice. Yang Fang was lying in his bed. The manager said he had written a notice. Yangfang also revealed details of the conversation while posting the contents of katok. Yangfang also uploaded a number of katok pictures.

2019-09-18 20:42:14

When camellia blooms…

When camellia blooms…

The people around Camellia and Yonggi sound like love ~? 'When camellia flowers fill' is a bombardment romance of Hwang Yong-sik, Choong Fatal who wakes up prejudiced beast camellia with unconditional support and support. The people around Camellia and Yonggung have a life-based politics of romance, crying "I love you." The three-minute highlight video released on the 13th in Chuseok shows the love of Yong Sik (Kang Hyuk-jin) towards Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin). The video begins with the hit of the dart throwing darts. Like this dart, there was a man who was clouded and stuck in the center of his heart, and came to meet like fate (Gong Hyojin). “I realized it in three seconds the first time I saw Camellia,” eventually said, “I don't know if it's an operation. As a result, came true to know the inner genus of camellia. Camellia is the “bullying” of the crab alley, and the building owner Kyu-tae (Oh Jung-se) tells the truth. So, camellia said, “Since childhood, people have not liked me. People keep saying to me, ”she said. Yong-sik, who threw together, becomes a side of a camellia in earnest. I can't do that. We are doing it ”,“ I like it! I really like it! ”Said Yongsik's fastball romance. In the 3rd teaser video released on the 11th, the existence of 'kabuli' first appeared. This event, which will add tension to Ongsan's Chijeong Romance, adds anticipation to the "time of camellia flowers," which will give a smile and a thrilling thriller.

2019-09-18 20:13:38

Hwang Seung-un, the coffee shop outing 'Tteokbokki'

Hwang Seung-un, the coffee shop outing 'Tteokbokki'

Actor Hwang Seung-un reveals the beauty of the beauty. On the 15th, Hwang Seung-un posted several photos of his recent account. Hwang Seung-eon poses with a drink in a coffee shop and looks at the camera. In particular, the appearance of holding a disposable coffee cup indoors is eye-catching. Meanwhile, Hwang Seung-un is considering the next work after MBC 'Time'.

2019-09-18 19:42:27

Hyelim, have you seen such a pretty student?

Hyelim, have you seen such a pretty student?

"Classroom available" Hye-rim from the girl group Wonder Girls revealed the latest. Hyelim recently posted a video on her Instagram with the words, "Going to the classroom! In the open video, Hye-lim is taking a selfie while she is heading to the classroom to take her class. The flawless skin boastes pure beauty and attracts attention. Hye-rim is a student at the Korean Foreign Conference.

2019-09-18 19:13:37

Upbeat, Cryptocurrency Checklist Reveals Key Five…

Upbeat, Cryptocurrency Checklist Reveals Key Five…

Leading transparent trading environment Upbeat is actively taking measures to prevent “don't ask investment fraud” as part of strengthening public relations to prevent fraud. Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), the global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, announced on the 18th that it will introduce a 'customer consultation pre-checklist' containing the precautions when investing in cryptocurrency into its upbit lounge consultation course. The domestic cryptocurrency market is operating with exchanges that have not yet been verified due to the lack of a license system. This has resulted in damage cases such as issuing worthless cryptocurrencies and recruiting investors. In addition, after the investment was made, there was a problem such as closing of the exchange or concealment of representatives. Upbit disclosed the checks that should be checked before investing in cryptocurrency and included them in the customer consultation process. Investors are actively working to prevent accidents so that they are not involved in multi-level or similar-scams. Upbit has five prior checklists. First, if you are invited to join the exchange by attending a briefing session held at a place other than the cryptocurrency exchange, and second, if you are encouraged to invest by acquaintances, and you decide to receive compensation such as referral allowance or dividend, it may be a fraud. Third, be warned when you are told that the cryptocurrency you want to invest is going to be listed on Upbit. Fourth, if the cryptocurrency issuer is affiliated with Upbit, be sure to contact the Upbit Customer Center before investing. It was recommended to check the relationship. The fifth and fifth is typical financial fraud when the cryptocurrency to be invested is informed by the type of exchange issued by the exchange, if the information on the exchange site is missing basic information such as volume, location, security certification, or the screen does not work even if the menu is clicked. Special care should be taken. A Doosan official said, “We have introduced a preliminary checklist in order to lead investor protection and market cleanup in the event that cryptocurrency incidents continue to occur.” If a financial fraud is suspected or damaged, related financial institutions "We need to immediately report it to the law enforcement agency and reduce the accident." Meanwhile, Upbit is not only transparent to the KYC (American Identity Checking), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) level, but also to the financial fraud prevention guide using the site and official social media channels. We are continuously carrying out activities to create a market environment.

2019-09-18 18:42:11

Kim Sae Ron, I'm getting more and more beautiful…

Kim Sae Ron, I'm getting more and more beautiful…

I have a good look Actress Kim Sae-ron's rising beauty is a hot topic. Kim Saeron posted a photo on his Instagram on the 16th. Kim Sae-ron in the picture is looking up and staring at the camera. Kim Sae-ron's beauty is showing her mature charm with her long straight hair. On the other hand, Kim Sae-ron will appear in the TV Chosun 'Leverage: Fraud Manipulator' on October 13th.

2019-09-18 18:13:11

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Upbit to secure soundness of crypto market

Advance ‘Dictionary Checklist’ Customer Center Upbeat is actively taking measures to prevent “don't ask investment fraud” as part of strengthening public relations to prevent fraud. Doomu (CEO Lee Seok-woo), the global standard cryptocurrency exchange upbit, announced on the 18th that it will introduce a 'customer consultation pre-checklist' containing the precautions when investing in cryptocurrency into its upbit lounge consultation course. The domestic cryptocurrency market is operating with exchanges that have not yet been verified due to the lack of a license system. This has resulted in damage cases such as issuing worthless cryptocurrencies and recruiting investors. In addition, after the investment was made, there was a problem such as closing of the exchange or concealment of representatives. Upbit disclosed the checks that should be checked before investing in cryptocurrency and included them in the customer consultation process. Investors are actively working to prevent accidents so that they are not involved in multi-level or similar-scams. Upbit has five prior checklists. First, if you are invited to join the exchange by attending a briefing session held at a place other than the cryptocurrency exchange, and second, if you are encouraged to invest by acquaintances, and you decide to receive compensation such as referral allowance or dividend, it may be a fraud. Third, be warned when you are told that the cryptocurrency you want to invest is going to be listed on Upbit. Fourth, if the cryptocurrency issuer is affiliated with Upbit, be sure to contact the Upbit Customer Center before investing. It was recommended to check the relationship. The fifth and fifth is typical financial fraud when the cryptocurrency to be invested is informed by the type of exchange issued by the exchange, if the information on the exchange site is missing basic information such as volume, location, security certification, or the screen does not work even if the menu is clicked. Special care should be taken. A Doosan official said, “We have introduced a preliminary checklist in order to lead investor protection and market cleanup in the event that cryptocurrency incidents continue to occur.” If a financial fraud is suspected or damaged, related financial institutions "We need to immediately report it to the law enforcement agency and reduce the accident." Meanwhile, Upbit is not only transparent to the KYC (American Identity Checking), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) level, but also to the financial fraud prevention guide using the site and official social media channels. We are continuously carrying out activities to create a market environment.

2019-09-18 17:42:23

What happened to the SNS?

What happened to the SNS?

Dokdo's comments written in 日本語 on our top actor's posts ... After acting advisor Geun Young posted a post on SNS, “Dokdo is our land,” the news is posted in Japanese. Recently, Moon Geun-young shared Dokdo campaign postings and a number of photos with fans through his social network service account. Moon Geun-young in the photo is wearing a gray hooded tee with the words 'EAST SEA' and 'DO YOU KNOW', etc. As soon as this post came up, protest comments in 日本語 began to pour. The situation has arisen. Since Wednesday (18 September), even today, the words “Dokdo is our land” and comments to support and support Moon Geun-young are pouring.

2019-09-18 17:13:11

Interest Explosion Hwang Hee-chan Lee Kang-in, who played an active part on the world stage, drunk.

Interest Explosion Hwang Hee-chan Lee Kang-in, who played an active part on the world stage, drunk.

The news is that Korean football players Hwang Hee-chan and Lee Kang-in have performed well on the world stage. Hwang Hee-chan, who plays for the Austrian professional football team Charleszburg, led the team with one goal and two assists in the European Champions League debut on September 18. On the day Hwang Hee-chan ran swiftly as the ball came forward from the midfield, beat the opposing defender and missed a one-on-one chance with the goalkeeper. Afterwards, Hwang Hee-chan has also made great strides to leave a deep impression of local football fans, helping two goals of fellow Hollander. Lee Kang-in, a member of the Spanish professional football team Valencia, also wrote a new history by changing the youngest record (18 years, six months and 30 days) in the Korean Champions League. On the day, Lee Kang-in played for England in the second half of the game and went to the stadium until the end of the game. The Valencia team, where Lee Kang-in belongs, won Chelsea by one-to-one.

2019-09-18 16:42:11

Noh Ji Hoon, Panda, you came out well ...

Noh Ji Hoon, Panda, you came out well ...

Noh Ji Hoon attracted attention by telling the current situation through his SNS. On the 15th, Noh Ji-hoon posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, “Panda, you came out well. Fans who saw this, "I really came out pandas ..... ㄷㄷ", "Your brother came out better than the panda", "Panda !!!!" ~~~ ”and left a comment.

2019-09-18 16:13:11