Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

In the final match of Mnet 'The Call 2', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 13th, the final music project of the four music family teams was drawn. The Yoon Jong Shin family and the owned family confronted each other, and the UV family and the Yoon Minsu family confronted each other. First of all, Baekho met with Yoon Min-soo family from his first family together to 'Nom Nom' stage, which showed a different level of sexy. He expressed his sincerity and thoughts about his family. Owner of the stage said, “The singer should be cool on stage. I will show you what dancing is. ” The song 'Sum Similar' of the owned family was a dreamlike song that tells the story of a man and a woman who ride something similar in the harmony of Girls Hip Hop, Intense Rap, and R & B Soul. The singer's rapper's singing rap and Park's chord created a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere. Soy has emerged as a trendy and sexy choreography and vocal, captivating the eyes and ears of the audience. “I wanted to be owned if I was born again and lived as a singer. It's really beautiful. ” The UV Family, consisting of Glow, En Flying, and Dean Dean, has a total of 11 people, creating an exciting atmosphere with the concept of a soccer field. UV Family appeared as a famous soccer player and showed off their new song ‘Favorite’. 'Jazzla' was a stage where the choreography was a big point of watching as it was a song that sang without having to notice others in a complicated world. Backhoe said at the beginning of the song, “Mom, that's Dong Ho. I am always grateful and sorry and I love you. ”With a sincere narration that stimulated the eyes from the beginning, the aesthetically pleasing sensibility was enough to let Orot enter the stage from the first measure. `` I made a family song that expresses my heart for the family. 'Don't be sick and healthy' is a song that expresses the heart of a family that has not been expressed in the past with honest lyrics. The stage began with a short narration directly speaking to the family, and their message, frankly and calmly, moistened the eyes of the audience and the family.

2019-09-18 15:42:28

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

Was Venus Jung Da-kyung's showdown?

˝V 1˝ TVN entertainment program 'V-1' on the 14th is a girl group vocal No.1 survival program that selects the best vocal queen among Korean girl group members. On April 14, tvN ‘V-1’ was played against April Lee Jin-sol and Venus Jung Da-kyung. MC Kang Ho-dong said, “The second round is a three-to-three match. Only the first team will advance to the finals. ” In the second order, Dreamcatcher's demonstration and Diamond Zhu Eun's confrontation took place. The demonstration called Kim Bum-soo's 'Ending Love'. Dia Zhu was sung by Naul's ear, and she introduced her as a vocal teacher to Naul and sang with a good tone. "I feel like I've shown you a bit on the stage, and I'm glad that I've been sincere."

2019-09-18 15:13:25

In Echachacha Mansu…

In Echachacha Mansu…

Chelsea Rovers players on the air On the 13th, KBS2 'Eurachacha Mansuro' was shown in the 13th league Chelsea FC Rovers who played Korean battery training at the invitation of Chelsea Rovers owner Kim Soo-ro with Hyeonpung-go (Daegu U-18). In the broadcast, Chelsea Rovers toured Castle of Skywalkers with Moon Sung-min's guidance. The athletes didn't shut up with the amazing system, from the luggage storage space for the athletes, to the state-of-the-art physiotherapy facility, to the oxygen therapy unit and the hydrotherapy room for rehabilitation training. The match was even more anticipated by meeting players with the same dream of football, even if they were of different countries, races or ages. Most of Hyeon Poong High's athletes, who were born in 2003, were a soccer dream tree, and they surprised everyone with unparalleled organizational play and momentary breakthrough. Kim Soo-ro, who showed strong confidence that he would win by 3-1 or 4-2, lost his embarrassment when he gave up from the beginning. Luckily, Chelsea Rovers, who seemed heavy due to fatigue and jet lag from a long flight, began to fight back, gradually playing aggressively and pressing against the opponent. Chelsea Rovers run the test. The first test was a running test, followed by a jump test, a lower extremity exercise test, and a strength test. Kim Soo-ro and Lee Si-young were told that Chelsea Rovers had bad muscle strength due to their high body fat percentage. "It is not important to lose and win in battery training. We are preparing for the next season, so we are in class," he said. "Let's step up to the 12th league." Although defeated by the high school team, it was a valuable opportunity to objectively determine what tactics are needed for Chelsea Rovers. Most of all, the appearance of Korean sauna culture for the first time and the appearance of athletes who are amazed by the Korean culture that does not wear shoes at the lodgings had big fun. Players who showed great interest in Korean foods such as Japchae, ribs, and bibimbap, added another pleasure to see. Amar from the fifth squad has done a good job from the start. I gave a shot to the blow of the prefectural wind high school. Brandon then made an aggressive shooting at a high speed but unfortunately it was not a goal. Hyeon Poong Lee Lim scored another goal and Chelsea Rovers were embarrassed.

2019-09-18 14:42:11

Why is it banned from selling e-cigarettes in New York State?

Why is it banned from selling e-cigarettes in New York State?

In New York, the US, it is no longer possible to buy a home electronic cigarette. This is because New York State has banned the sale of home electronic cigarettes, which is considered the main culprit in raising the smoking rate among minors. Eighteen days, the New York State Department of Health has decided to prohibit the sale of all flavored e-cigarettes, seventeen days (local time), except for products with a typical tobacco flavor and menthol flavor. As a result, tobacco retailers located in New York State should clear their electronic cigarettes at the point of sale within two weeks. According to New York State health authorities, smoking rates for high school students recently increased significantly from about 10 percent in 2014, five years ago, to twenty-seven percent last year. In particular, the smoking rate for students who are about to graduate from high school is 40 percent. In addition to the state of New York, other states are also considering a ban on selling electronic cigarettes.

2019-09-18 14:13:12

Yoo Seung Joon, I'm just pushed, I'm talking about the person below, also mention my father

Yoo Seung Joon, I'm just pushed, I'm talking about the person below, also mention my father

Yoo Seung Joon, just like I was pushed down, Yoo Seung-jun took the top spot of the real sword. This shows how hot interest in Yoo Seung-joon is. Yoo Seung-jun posted an article on SNS criticizing the words mentioned by Seo Yeon-mi announcer. Seo Yeon-mi, an announcer, told SNS, "Honestly, hundreds of thousands of men's minds have fallen apart." Yoo Seung-jun also pointed out the title "Ye" in the article. Yoo Seung-joon said in a long time in front of SBS midnight camera. Yoo Seung-jun said both he and his wife could not sleep. Yoo Seung-joon couldn't say whether the emotions were in the middle of the interview. When I talked about popularity, my eyes turned red. He also said he had never said he would join the army. It was a claim that he had turned his speech into enlistment. Revealed that he was not a mean person. On this day, Yoo Seung-jun's father also appeared and mentioned the son's position.

2019-09-18 13:42:38

Gagman Chul-min, I want to play while joking, to get good energy

Gagman Chul-min, I want to play while joking, to get good energy

Gagmin Kim Chul-min wants to play while joking to get good energy Gagman Kim Chul-min appeared on TV Chosun wife's taste. Gagman Kim Chul-min is best known as Park's best friend. I walked with Dong-dong Dong-wi with arms folded for a friend suffering from lung cancer. Street fans recognized them and made a thumbs up. Park Myung-su closely communicated with her friends and delivered her preciousness with her arms folded. Hong Hyun-hee seemed to be impressed with the appearance of the gagman Kim Chul-min despite the lung cancer. Kim Cheol-min, who was a big fan of the rice cake, was happy to meet Tteokbokki. Lee Hwi-jae asked if he had a performance. Hong Hyun-hee encouraged Kim Chul-min that he would like to receive energy. Park Myung-su has been posted under the promotional article, "I want to go." Park said he wants to be quick and jokes. Kim Jang-hoon also visited the concert hall to encourage Kim Chul-min.

2019-09-18 13:13:14

KBS 2TV Live Broadcast Good morning, shadows left by Japan, red house and Chang-seung renamed September 17 broadcast information!

KBS 2TV Live Broadcast Good morning, shadows left by Japan, red house and Chang-seung renamed September 17 broadcast information!

▶ Shadows from Japan, Red Houses and Chang Seed Renaming Mija, Malja, Sunja… Do you know the origin of the name? Do you know the meaning of the names of Insa-dong, Iksun-dong, and Wonnam-dong? It is not enough that Korea's palace, Changgyeonggung, has been lowered to Changgyeongwon, so it was named South of Changgyeongwon and named Wonnam-dong. The remnants of Japan, which have been melted in the names that we knew were ours, and the name of Chang-seung followed by the name of Chang-seung. My neighbor's governor general? Recently, it became a hot topic with the article that Japanese-language registration was alive in the middle of Myeong-dong building. Where and how is the return to state property done? We trace traces of accumulated products that are owned by Japan all over the country, and follow the return site. ▶ Better together! Brother and sister A village in Namwon, Jeollabuk-do. Here, Bae Moon-soon (age 65) is a freshman who has a positive and active character. Although it was only one year of returning to her hometown, she was able to quickly adapt to her life and helped her move to her neighbor, such as her family. Bae Moon-soon, who worked as a couple bus driver with her husband, Kang Byeong-cheon (age 69) in Seoul for 31 years. After retirement, I decided to go to Namwon, my husband's hometown, and started studying at a return home center and architecture fair. It was Bae Moon-soon's brother who accompanied the couple at this time. After studying together, my brother-in-law, who became naturally attracted to rural life, decided to return to my nephew, and settled in an unfamiliar village. Siblings lived next door and lived more than ever before. In addition, the difficult relationship between the commercial and the brother-in-law was never before. Meet the story of a brother and sister who are friends-like neighbors at Happy Life House. September 17 at 6:50 am

2019-09-18 12:42:18

Jung Jae-wook and Lim Jae-wook Managing agency in common have a creepy look at

Jung Jae-wook and Lim Jae-wook Managing agency in common have a creepy look at "Baboya,"

Jeong Jae-wook and Lim Jae-wook have an appreciation of the company's management in common with "Baboya." Jung Jae-wook appeared in SBS Burning Youth. Jeong Jae-wook said that he studied recipes and methods at specialty restaurants in order to cook fish porridge. Jung Jae-wook showed up in front of the members. Jung Jae-wook also looked awkward. Jeong Jae-wook shakes hands with Lee Eui-jung while shaking hands. Kim Kwang-kyu and Park Jae-hong during the emergency rescue meeting said they knew the song. Jung Jae-wook and Koo Bon-seung said that they were the same agency. Lim Jae-wook and Jung Jae-wook had many things in common. Both are presidents of the agency. Kim Kwang-gyu, while looking at Jung Jae-wook, said that he resembled Park Nam-jung   Kim Kwang-gyu expressed his welcome while holding his shoulders. Jung Jae-wook hit the big hit with the drama OST. I missed the Winter Sonata OST.

2019-09-18 12:13:29

Human theater, grandma like mother and granddaughter like daughter!

Human theater, grandma like mother and granddaughter like daughter!

Many people find it difficult to live with their parents. But here, in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, a young couple in their 20s lives with their grandmother who is over forty years old and raises their two children. Jung Jin-sim (92), the grandmother and husband Go-san (29), and Hwang Bo-ra (28), the wife and grandmother's granddaughter, are the main characters. Raising two children is insane, but it is the grandmother who cares most about these couples. "Grandma should go out, you live comfortably." Because I say I'm sorry to get home, but my granddaughter, who has never thought about her grandmother, has a small war with her today. Married granddaughter The granddaughter and the granddaughter tell her grandmother that they are going to leave right away, saying, 'Halmae, who cares? There is a special reason why these couples cherish their grandmother. Bora's birth started on behalf of his daughter-in-law and his son, who had been out of the country since Bora was born. For Bora, who grew up in her grandmother's hands, she was a mother and the only shade she could rest on. A grandmother who grew up with love only when she was sixty years old. Thus, Bora sees it entirely for her to keep her grandmother's end. Let's meet a very special love story of a granddaughter who insists on taking care of her grandmother and her grandmother, who is very sorry to trust her body in an age when the meaning of family is fading. Part 1 plot (September 16 broadcast) A young couple in their 20s lives in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, where their grandmother is over forty years old. Raising two children is insane, but in fact, the couple most cares about their grandmother. In a time when the meaning of family is fading, let's meet a special love story of a generationless family. Part 2 plot (September 17 broadcast) San, Bora, and their serious grandmother are arguing. Mr. Bora is the first to immerse himself in his life for his peaceful life and family. I try to soak it in my grandmother's way, but San's reaction is cold. Torazin Bora declares that he will never make kimchi again ... Director: Jo Woo-young Written by Park Jong Yoon Photographed by Director: Kim Soo-bin Reported by: Cho Sung-won Broadcast Date: September 16 (Mon) ~ September 20 (Fri), 2019/7: 50 ~ 8: 25

2019-09-18 11:42:20

Song-A-Yang,

Song-A-Yang, "I'm not popular nowadays."

Promise I promised to accompany my family to travel abroad Mistrot Songgain promised to accompany the family trip abroad. On TV episode 17, “Taste of Wife,” which aired on the 17th, families gathered in Jindo, the hometown of Songgain. The family, who had a refreshment on this day, began to make sure that their family trip was secured by Song-in's 60th birthday. When the video call was successful, the father smiled with a bright smile and shook both hands to express his welcome. "I can decide now, but my dad said he's not going overseas," he asked. "I can go to my daughter?" Song-in said immediately, saying, “Gayaze ~” and the father said, “You must not catch the date.” When Songain replied, "Okay," her brother asked, "But does Dad tell you to make a reservation a few months ago?" Song-in's father said, "You have to talk a few months ago. Gratham." My brother said, "No. At this time, Song-a-in in the video call ended the situation with a single word, “Hey, not a big deal ~”. When her daughter's permission fell, her father said, “Let's cover it wherever we go. "I'm scared to find out." I tried to put on a mask on my face, and Song-in said, "No one knows when overseas." The video call ended with a warm finish by Song-in who fired a finger heart in the video call with his smiling father.

2019-09-18 11:13:16

Hurricane, disaster, or even after Chuseok, grasp the course prediction,

Hurricane, disaster, or even after Chuseok, grasp the course prediction,

Typhoon and Disaster Are Worried After Chuseok, but Course Prediction Must Be Observed Typhoon tapas are attracting attention as autumn typhoons. After Chuseok, there are signs of becoming a seasonal hump. The typhoon hit the metropolitan area with fierce force before Chuseok. Citizens who experience the power of Lingling are keen on the tide of typhoon breakdown. This is also why we are paying close attention to the occurrence of typhoons in the fall. Tapa is showing signs of a Philippine sea. The location is similar to the ring ring, adding tension. It is possible to come to Korea around the 22nd or 23rd, but it is difficult to predict the course. No. 16 Typhoon Paypa is said to be on the southeastern coast of Tokyo, Japan.

2019-09-18 10:42:11

8 out of 10 men in their 40s or older “do not have prostate cancer screening”

8 out of 10 men in their 40s or older “do not have prostate cancer screening”

Prostate cancer awareness survey conducted on 600 men over 40 years of age with the Korean Urological Medicine Foundation and the Korean Urological Oncology Association No. 1 Reason for Unchecked 'No symptoms', most of the respondents can miss prostate cancer without early symptoms. Eight out of 10 men over 40 had never had a prostate cancer screening. As part of the Blue Ribbon Campaign to raise awareness of prostate cancer, the Korea Urological Foundation and the Korean Society for Urology Oncology conducted a survey of 600 men and women over 40 years of age to recognize prostate cancer and screening. As a result, males in their 40s and over who belong to high-risk prostate cancer have less screening experience and lack of awareness of screening. Prostate cancer is the only cancer among men with rapid aging and westernized eating habits, and it became the fourth most common cancer among men in Korea, beating liver cancer in 2016. 83.3% no screening test for prostate cancer, the reason for no screening was 'no symptoms', and 83.3% (500) of the respondents had never had a screening test for prostate cancer, and 1 out of 3 did not know how to screen for prostate cancer Turned out to be unknown. The reason they did not receive prostate cancer screening was because they did not have symptoms of prostate cancer (61.8%), because they were healthy (31.2%), and because they thought they were included in the national cancer screening (27.2%) (1, Second-order duplicate response). Half of the respondents (50.2%) thought they would not develop prostate cancer because they had no family history (26.2%) and no urinary disease (21.9%). However, since prostate cancer has almost no initial symptoms, even if there is no symptom, men over 50 years old or men with a family history of 40 years or older are recommended to have blood tests regularly through blood tests once a year. Nine out of ten people did not know about the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test for early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Only 9.7% (58 people) recognized the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test. The PSA test is a test used mainly for early detection because it can determine prostate cancer through a simple blood test. However, 63.8% (383) of the respondents thought that the cost of the PSA test was higher than the actual cost of 10,000 won. 97.7% of respondents include prostate cancer 'National Cancer Screening' Hope Prostate cancer is not included in the National Cancer Screening (Stomach, Breast, Cervical Cancer, Liver Cancer, Colon Cancer, Lung Cancer) I thought it included. The third reason for the prostate cancer screening was also 'because it was included in the national cancer screening (27.2%)'. 97.7% (586) of the respondents hoped to be included in the prostate cancer screening after providing relevant information. Jeon Sung-soo, chairman of the Department of Urology, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea. "If prostate cancer is found early and has a high survival rate and a variety of treatment options to choose from, men over 50 should receive regular check-ups."

2019-09-18 10:13:12

Professor Chung Kyung-shim, prosecutor's father-in-law, holds a string of controversy

Professor Chung Kyung-shim, prosecutor's father-in-law, holds a string of controversy

Prof. Kyung Kyung-Shim, the prosecutor's fatherland, talked about the string The prosecutor's father-in-law, Professor Kyung Kyung-sim, has taken the actual sword. It is said that the words related to the secretary of the motherland continue to be a concern in the portal. The Democratic Party expressed its position on limiting the publication of the facts. It was pointed out that it is a string of oat trees. The Peace Party was in the position of unjust intervention in family events. Hwang Gyo-an, the head of the Liberal Korean Party, said, "The prohibition on the prosecution of prosecution investigations that strengthened the public information rules is an obvious investigation." Hwang Gyo-an's president shaved at the Blue House. On the 17th, a prosecution reform meeting was held in front of the Seoul District Prosecutors' Office in Seocho-dong.

2019-09-18 09:42:10

With Lee Hyo-ri's album producer at the time,

With Lee Hyo-ri's album producer at the time,

? Maybi appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program 'Song of Dream Dream Season 2-My Destiny' (hereinafter, 'Song of Dream Dream 2'), which aired on the night of 16th. At the time, he was able to write lyrics for “Ten Minute” in acquaintance with Lee Hyo-ri's album producer. "I thought this guy would be this kind of personality," Maby said. "I felt very confident." I felt confident in wearing sneakers and not wearing lipstick. " On the same day, Maybi also revealed his heart to her husband, Yoon Sang-hyun, who had many tears. "What if I see my husband crying on the air," Mayby replied, "I think I'm crying." Maybi said, “I cry while watching her husband cry.” He said that he was a “Wolbo couple.”

2019-09-18 09:13:11

BAI (Kim Han-bin) declares team withdrawal

BAI (Kim Han-bin) declares team withdrawal "I wanted to rely on what was once too hard and painful not to pay attention"

Former member BIA (23, Kim Han-bin) of YG Entertainment's group 'Icon', who was investigated on the 17th for suspecting drug purchase and inhalation, admitted some charges. The Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency investigation team called on BIA at 9 am for more than 14 hours to investigate and said he was accused of violating the law on drug management. A police official said, "We called Biai as a reference status, but during the investigation, we acknowledged some charges and switched to suspect status and conducted the investigation." The police reportedly asked B, A, to get acquaintances to get the cannabis. Biai admitted that he was handed cannabis in the investigation, but the amount, frequency, and timing of inhaled cannabis were known to differ from A's statement that he had attended the police the day before. The police will soon bring Viai back for further investigation. In addition, as soon as the survey on BIA is completed, Yang Hyun-suk, former YG Entertainment representative, will be called for investigation. The police investigation on Kim was made 98 days after A was reported to the media on June 12 that Mr. A reported public interest in the Civil Rights Commission. A, who was arrested at the Yongin Dongbu Police Station on August 22, 2016 on suspicion of smoking marijuana, submitted the contents of KakaoTalk conversation with BAI related to drug purchases to the police. A initially admitted to the drug delivery to Bia, but after being released for a warrant to detain the warrant, a police investigation on Monday 30 reversed the statement that he had given Bia the drug, saying, "It was frustrating because of inhaling cannabis." did. The police then made a BAI-related investigation, but concluded that A reversed the statement and found no other evidence. In June this year, A informed the National Civil Rights Commission of public interest that the statement was reversed in the appeasement and intimidation of both former representatives. When suspicions of insolvency were raised, the Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency set up a dedicated investigation team to investigate the case. A police official said, “It is true that we have admitted that we smoked. However, there is a difference from the statement of the public interest reporter. We will call it back for further investigation. ” BAI shared an apology with his apology on his Instagram account. "I'm very sorry for the controversy caused by my inappropriate behavior," Biai said. "It was true that I wanted to rely on something that was once too hard and painful. "But he also wasn't scared or afraid," he said. "I'm so shy and sorry for the fans and members who have been greatly disappointed and hurt by my misconduct." Biai bowed his head again, saying, "I humbly reflect on my fault and want to leave the team." Born in 1996, Biai, twenty-four years old, was the lead, lead rapper and main dancer for the boy group IKON. He appeared in the survival programs WIN-Who Is Next and Mix & Match. After four and eight months of trainee training, he made his debut as a member of IKON.

2019-09-18 08:42:16