First Korean swine fever & resignation of homeland

First Korean swine fever & resignation of homeland

& My father's five-year-old nephew on the side of his father's appearance only Is this normal? At Kim U-Jun's News Factory, interviews will be held with Moon Byung-ho, the right member of the Barun Future Party, lawmaker Kim Jong-dae, lawyer Seo Ki-ho, and lawyer Ji-yeol Yang. The tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim A Joon's News Factory', which is broadcast on the 18th, is as follows. In the first part, reporter Ryu, Mi-hee (tbs) delivers 'The Morning News You Need to Know'. In Part 2, 'Interview Factory 1', Moon Byung-ho, the chief commissioner (Barun Future Party), talks about the theme of 'Sohn Hak-gyu's resignation prematurely, and the new version centering on Barun Future Party first!'. In the second interview, Assemblyman Kim Jong-dae (Jeong Ui-dang) talks about the theme of the Abe regime, which dreams of a war-torn nation, and the 9.11 reshuffle in military movements. In Part 3, 'Interview Plant 3', lawyers Ki-Ho Seo and Yang Ji-Yeul interview with the theme of 'The Secretary of State, the Capital Market Act, the Public Ethics of the Civil Service Act & National Fund Real Owners Controversy, and the core is' Iksung '?' In the 4th section of 'Fake News Task Group', Kim Joon-il (New Stop), Kim Eon-gyeong (Director of the Citizens' Democratic Press), Kim Wan-gi (Hankyoreh), and Choi Sung-keun (Economicist) (Money Today) are the first beneficiaries of 'Iksung' and the Korea Fund. Is it designed? ',' ② Is it normal for the fatherland's nephew to report his motherland? '③' Who are the professors who declared the resignation of the fatherland? ',' ④ Checking the distortion of employment indicators in August! ' Proceed fact checks on the news. Meanwhile, the tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' will be broadcast from 7: 6 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

2019-09-18 08:13:10

Hamsowon evolution age difference, entertainment world's strongest eighteen years old and younger couple! ...

Hamsowon evolution age difference, entertainment world's strongest eighteen years old and younger couple! ...

Interest in the couple's strongest youngest couple Ham So-won, evolutionary couples are pouring. On the 17th, TV Chosun entertainment program 'Taste of Wife' was spread by the daily lives of Ham So-won and Ewha, 26, who visited a counselor for financial planning. Hamsowon revealed the property's size on the day. Hamsowon had two apartments, two villas and a country house. Four houses were located in Gyeonggi-do, and one apartment was located in Bangbae-dong, Seoul. Hamsowon said, "My money is too small for my feeling," he said, "I lived as a fun collector of money since Miss Korea." The story of Ham So-won and Jin-hwa couples was revealed in the TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife' broadcast on the 10th. On this day, Evolution headed for Masan, where her execution was living alone with her daughter Hyejung. At this time, Evolution called the hands east and west. The 20-year-old difference, Dongseo said, "What should I name?" Evolution said, "It's okay to be comfortable." But it quickly became awkward and silent. When they arrived at home, they started eating with their mother-in-law and three, and the MCs watching the video asked, "Is that okay?" Evolution, "I received a lot of stress," frankly attracted attention. Later, the three men decided to send the war, and my brother asked Evolution, "What did you like about your marriage?" Evolution is "smart and nice." My brother said, "My wife is similar in nature to my wife. I was responsible and friendly, but I was scared when I got married." Evolution, "my brother also suffered a lot," he said to show his heart. Hamsowon said, "People keep telling me that they are strong, but my sister is stronger than me. So I worried about my sister's marriage, but my brother-in-law matches me. My brother is very grateful because I live well without fighting." My mother-in-law erranded two sons-in-law, saying, "Buy flour and food." Evolution that left the mart in front of the house found a mysterious place where people lined up endlessly even on weekdays. , 2nd, was found out to be Masan's famous Lotto Holy Land, which won 42 winners. My brother said, "If you win, you can make a lot of money." Evolution surprised everyone by saying, "I'll talk to my wife." Evolution, which was always short of money due to Hamsowon's unappropriate management of pocket money, walked as if he was caught in the lottery Myeongdang that he discovered by chance, and bought a lottery by opening his pocket to enjoy the lottery prize and power. . Evolution, which had dinner, looked at the lottery and said, "I bought it when I went to the supermarket with my brother. I'll give you my mother-in-law when I win this." did. Eventually, Roh was knocked down and the dream of 'splash' disappeared. Evolution, however, showed itself singing for the mother-in-law and trying to be loved. Born in 1976, Ham So-won, who is forty-four years old, was married in 1994. Evolution was born in 1994 and is 18 years younger than Ham So-won, born in 1976. The two met through a group of friends and developed into a relationship.

2019-09-18 07:42:12

Who was the Seo Yeon-mi announcer summoned by Yoo Seung-jun?

Who was the Seo Yeon-mi announcer summoned by Yoo Seung-jun?

While Yoo Seung-jun (Steve Yu) is interested in an airwave interview, Seo Yeon-mi announcer is also receiving attention. Yoo Seung-joon, who has been accused of controversy over military service, explained the rumors and various suspicions that had been harassing him for 17 years in the SBS 'Best Entertainment Night' broadcasted on September 17 and confessed his feelings. CBS Seo Yeon-mi announcer has emerged as a hot topic along with singer Yoo Seung-joon. It is known that Yoo Seung-jun publicly criticized Seo Yeon-mi's remarks. Yoo Seung-Jun posted a long article on his SNS on the 8th with a video of 151 episodes of CBS YouTube 'That Honey ShowPLUS' which was broadcast on July 8th. Yoo Seung-jun said at the time, "Did you say this announcer? I think you are younger than me. . He said "I'm a kid" and he said, "Are you brave or stupid?" . I look forward to seeing you in front of me again. If you have snow, these things have happened. At the time of the 151st 'Tea Honey Show PLUS', Yoo Seung Joon was the main L.A. Various stories came under the theme of `` Yu Seung-jun's final decision, pros or cons of entry due to dislike of the military '' before a judgment on the cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection dismissal against the Korean Consulate General. At the time, the announcer said, "I had 500 won a day, and I could buy a tape if I collected for a week. I was Yoo Seung-jun's hero who bought the tape for the first time." I don't know why. I was more guilty. Idol was thought to be the perfect man, Idol. And I have done this, and I am so ill now. ”I criticized his conscientious objection controversy, saying he was a polar fan of former teen star Yoo Seung-jun. . Seo Yeon-mi, born in 1988 and thirty-two years old, is the last announcer at CBS. He is a native of Miss Korea Kangwon in 2011. He is a graduate of Christianity at Ewha Womans University and Media & PR Department, Graduate School of Ewha Womans University. Prior to the Supreme Court, on July 11, the Supreme Court (part 3 of the Supreme Court Justice Kim Jae-hyung) was named L.A. In a review of a lawsuit for cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection against the Korean Consulate General, he broke the court's ruling, and returned the case to the Seoul High Court. The Ministry of Justice said, "As a result of the denial of visa issuance following the decision of the ban on immigration under the Minister of Justice's instructions to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the legality cannot be guaranteed." I judged that there was no. "The consulate unfortunately was unlawful because the consulate refused to issue a visa just because it had decided not to exercise its discretion at all and only 13 years and 7 months before the entry. The Supreme Court also found it a violation of administrative proceedings that the consulate notified in writing of the refusal to issue a visa. The jury pointed out that "the denial of visa issuance cannot be regarded as a 'need to expedite or minor case' where an exception to the documented disposition in the Administrative Procedure Act is admitted." Yoo, who was a singer in Korea as a permanent resident of the United States, said on several occasions that he would "go to the military." In January 2002, he gained US citizenship and renounced Korean nationality and was exempted from military service. When criticism against Yu rose, the Ministry of Justice restricted entry into the country, saying that there was reason to admit that it might act to harm South Korea's interests or public safety. Article 11 (1) of the Immigration Control Act allows the Minister of Justice to prohibit the entry of foreigners if he / she determines that there is a risk of harming the interests or public safety of the Republic of Korea. After being denied entry, Yu, who worked as a singer and actor in China, applied for an overseas Korean visa (F-4) at the Los Angeles Consulate General in September 2015, and filed a lawsuit through a domestic law firm. The 1st and 2nd review said, "If Yoo enters Korea and performs broadcasting and entertainment activities, it is possible to lower the morale of soldiers who perform military service and weaken their willingness to fulfill military duty, resulting in the avoidance of military service. I refused to issue a visa. However, the Supreme Court decided to retake the appeals trial, citing a violation of administrative proceedings against the denial of visa issuance. On September 20, the Seoul High Court will hold the first pleading date for the cancellation of cancellation of visa rejection lawsuit filed by Yoo Seung-jun against the consulate. Even if the final day ends, the Ministry of Justice will reconsider with the military service. Attention is drawn to the results of the ruling.

2019-09-18 07:13:11

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box rejects the warrant for the Jeju Carnival Assault.

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box rejects the warrant for the Jeju Carnival Assault.

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Morning News Room ▶ We analyze the news of the Republic of Korea topic ■ Global village is now ▶ Time to meet incidents and news from all over the world ■ Regional Bureau ■ Chinese Black Box ▶ 'Jeju Carnival Incident' suspect warrant dismissed! The arrest warrant was denied for victims of the Jeju Carnival Incident who assaulted the other driver protesting the violent driving. However, more than 210,000 people have participated in the petition for fair investigation. In addition to listening to the voices of citizens on the actual punishment for retaliatory driving, they will also discuss how the case will proceed. The carnival assault on Jeju Island, which occurred last August, has revealed the carnival car driver's image that was assaulted while his wife and children watched a driver protesting dangerous interruptions on Jeju Island. The initiation of the incident overcame the first car after the carnival, which had run in the first lane on one-way two-lane road in Jeju, moved to the second lane to overtake the vehicle ahead. When the first-lane Avante car was horned, stopped at the traffic light, opened the window and protested, a carnival driver got out of the car and assaulted the Avante driver with a bucket of water, stole his wife's cell phone and threw it away on the floor. After the video has been released, requests from the Jeju Regional Police Agency and the Blue House National Petition Bulletin Board have been called for punishment of the offender. A video was posted on YouTube's Hanmun Chul TV, which is run by lawyer Han Mun-chul, a lawyer specializing in traffic accidents and damages law. The video shows the carnival driver assaulting the Avante driver on the road near Jocheon-eup, Jeju City, at 10:40 am on the 4th of last month. In the following black box video, the victim protests when the carnival vehicle is threatened with safe driving due to cut-off driving while driving normally. The driver of the carnival car unloads and protests the victims, using a bottle of water and a fist. Not only that, but the victim's wife's cell phone, which was filming the scene, was damaged and thrown off the road to destroy evidence. In this video, a third car driver following two cars announces an assault through YouTube, etc., causing a confrontation among netizens. ▶ Unpredictable sudden stop accident! Highway is more dangerous! Let's say you were driving in the first lane. It is a moment to be embarrassed by the vehicle which changed lane suddenly! The crash was caused by the “breaking child” sticker being stepped on so rapidly that the brakes were applied. Why did the other person step on the brakes and cause an accident? ▶ Even more treacherous night trespassing accident Let's meet in the Black Box of Hanmuncheol to see if there are more accidental traversal accidents and preventive measures at night than at daytime! ■ Safe Korea ▶ Door of Life Emergency Exit Safety Inspection In Ansan in 2015, Busan in 2016, Cheongju in 2017, and Gwangju in 2019, people were killed and seriously injured. What they all have in common is that they have fallen from emergency exits. In the case of businesses below the 4th floor of multi-use businesses such as karaoke bars and bars, emergency exits should be installed on the opposite side of the entrance to help people escape from emergencies. As a result, emergency exits were installed on the outer walls of the building and in the air. As of December 2019, the preliminary cliff safety exit provisions have been in force. Is the cliff emergency exit well maintained? In addition, the Jecheon Sports Center fire disaster that killed 29 people in 2018. This was also found to have caused the accident by blocking the exit from the bathroom. A year after the accident, there are many emergency exits that are still locked and locked ... How is the emergency exit of life managed? Find out the safety status of emergency exits and their solutions in Safe Korea. September 18 at 6:50 am

2019-09-18 06:42:11

Donkey Ears…

Donkey Ears…

An extraordinary fight! Special guest starring Park Young-sun, the president of Shim Young-sun's nemesis Hanbok. Park Sul-nyeo showed charisma overwhelming Shim Young-soon from the appearance, and Sim Young-soon and Park Sul-nyeo also fought an extraordinary fight. They both smiled as they continued their never-ending pride for their husbands. Jeon Hyun-moo asked Hyun Joo-yeop, “Which house would you marry if you had to live a life?” 'Woman Hyun Joo-yeop' unfolded wondering whether to raise the hands of Park Sul-nyeo. Hyun Joo-yeop "cutting the juicy juice," he said, "must fold the meat," he showed a distinctive price of meat. Hyun Joo-yeop didn't stop here, but even Eonyang Bulgogi showed her appearance to eat. Park Sul-nyeo also fought macaroons with Hyun Joo-yeop. In the process, Park Sul-nyeo, like Hyun Joo-yeop, showed her macaron in the mouth and disappeared as if she had not eaten. The second story of Hyun Joo-yeop and the athletes going to Ulsan was drawn. Hyun Joo-Yeop attracted attention by inhaling meat with Gulliver members. Mukbosu Hyun Ju Yeop's amazing magical food continues. Hyun Joo-yup, who warmed up with a lunch box, sandwich, and fruit from a train to Ulsan, visited a meat restaurant as soon as he arrived.

2019-09-18 06:13:11

KidDavi SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 15th

KidDavi SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 15th

Kiddy, who communicates with her friends through social media, showed her charm by revealing her daily life. On the 15th, KIDDI posted a new article on the SNS with a picture of “Welcome to home with a sweat, no b neppu ,, @ witl0ve”. The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as “Desperation!”, “Gui-woong”, “Agoi-Pora”, “Ignoni Seti”, “Sexy She .. Come to Me”.

2019-09-18 05:42:11

We show heavy presence with aura

We show heavy presence with aura

On the 15th, KBS 2TV's new Wolhwa drama, Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon, unveiled Jung Joon-ho's "Kwanghae" character poster, which overwhelms its eyes with charisma. Based on the popular Naver webtoon `` Mungdujeon '' (Written / Picture Hyejinyang), `` Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon '' was dressed as a mysterious widow and was infiltrated by Jeungnokdu (Jangdongyun) and Dong Dong-ju, a reluctant woman. Kim So-hyun) 's lively and entertaining Korean version of romantic comedy. If the character posters of Jang Dong-yun, Kim So-hyun, and Kang Tae-oh triggered excitement, Jung Joon-ho's character posters revealed on this day show off heavy presence with intense aura. Jeong Joon-ho said, “Gwanghae” is a lone king in a swamp of power. Such loneliness is an attractive figure. From the moment I received the script, I was breathing with the human desire and anguish he had enjoyed by referring to the records in history. ”“ It's an exciting and fun drama that continues to take place. ”

2019-09-18 05:13:10

Who is Limbaekcheon?

Who is Limbaekcheon?

Sixty-two-year-old, his wife Kim Yeon-ju ... Interest in Limbaek-chun, who appeared in KBS2's "Infinite Refill Salad," is pouring. Born in 1958 and sixty-year-old, Lim Baek-cheon was born in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, the second of three sons, and grew up in Seoul. He entered the department of architecture at Kookmin University and debuted as a singer at the MBC College Song Festival in 1978 with Ko Young-sun and the Encouragement Award. However, he has been active in performing arts since his debut with his outstanding skill. Since 1981, he has worked as a construction engineer for Public Engineering, a company under the Dong-A Group. In 1986, he returned to the broadcaster, and in 1990, he wrote a song called `` Heart Letters '' to his heyday as a singer. In 1994, he established the Korea Event Film Research Institute. In 2000, he worked as a non-executive director of Campus21 and has been active in various fields. His wife is eight years younger, and in 1989, MBC's 1st MC MC Yeon-joo Kim has two children. The 2008 parliamentary elections seemed to be involved in politics, such as supporting speeches on the theme of "You've been deceived a lot," as a support speaker for Na Kyung-won, a candidate from Jung-gu, Seoul. He had been offered politics twice but refused, and affirmed that he would not enter politics in the future. Joo Byung-jin and Hong Seo-bum are the alumni of Deoksu Elementary School in Seoul.

2019-09-18 04:42:11

When an excited drunkard tries to attack Eunjung ??

When an excited drunkard tries to attack Eunjung ??

Marshmallow Eun-jung, who walked on the road while watching the welcome of Hongdae who walked ahead of her crossing, not beside her or behind her, also suffered problems with the drunkard. When an excited drunkard tried to attack Eunjung, CF director Jeong-soo (Song-gu Son), who screamed at Eunjung and ate loudly, appeared. They knocked out the guests nicely, and as a result, they all sat side by side in the police box. I came out of the police box safely, but I couldn't remember her because she said, "Thank you, bishop." While their feelings were "held," Hwan-jin invited Yu Jin to a fine restaurant. "I want to eat this food with you only once." Strangely, the pearl reminded me of the meals I had eaten. Pyongyang's cold noodles, seaweed soup ramen, and other foods, but thoughts were just a smile on my face. “I now have someone who wants to eat this food, and he feels like he's no different from me,” he said. It was the real end of the last seven years of melodies that were hot, pitching and dim. Finally, the pearls were ready to start a new marshmallow. I called him and asked, "What is love?" And the answer came back, "He's full of hearts." "What's your date?" Asked Bum Soo. "The best thing in the world." The people who hurried to each other met magically, and Pearl said, “We do not hold back. I do the best thing in the world. ” Until the end, “I'm holding back skinship,” he embarrassed the beast, and gave me a kiss. It was the beginning of a sweet marshmallow.

2019-09-18 04:13:13

Jeon Hyun-moo actually takes ~

Jeon Hyun-moo actually takes ~ "Look Live"

On the 15th, JTBC's `` The Ending News Show '' (Magana Show), Jeon Hyun-mu and Jang Sung-gyu transformed into anchors and reporters, respectively. It was a `` Love Live '' and a `` chitty tooth '' where cheetahs and zea dealt with crimes against women. He also reveals the medicine that Jeon Hyun-moo, who is said to be a drugmaker, actually takes. 'Sen sisters' Cheetah and Zea covered the scene of the Sillim Dong Rape. Jeon Hyun-mu anchored a live-type `` Morbo Live '' to listen to netizens' opinions on the drug problem that rocked the entertainment world in 2019. The Chita reporters and the Zea reporters of the Ministry of Social Affairs look for constant measures against women's crimes.

2019-09-18 03:42:09

Uncle Nephew's five-year-old, fear of evidence destruction

Uncle Nephew's five-year-old, fear of evidence destruction

Five-year-old nephew arrested, fear of extinction of evidence A warrant was issued for a warrant for the five-year-old nephew Jomo of his country's Attorney General. Professor Chung Kyung-sim, the wife of his country's wife, is expected to be summoned by his five-year-old niece. Lim Min-sung, a deputy judge, said, "A large part of the crime has been called." The chief judge said, "To date, it is admitted that there is a fear of extinction of evidence in the light of investigations." The prosecution said she caught a situation in which she tried to speak with her on the Internet phone before and after her departure. Lim Min-sung, deputy chief justice of the Seoul Central District Court, said that he held an interrogation of Mr. Cho's arrest before the arrest for 2 hours and 40 minutes from 3 pm on the 16th. At the redemption screening, Mr. Jomo is reportedly admitting some charges and claiming some injustice.

2019-09-18 03:13:12

Ryu, the impeachment of Shaanxi's shamanism still stands out, as the main figure, intermittent fasting

Ryu, the impeachment of Shaanxi's shamanism still stands out, as the main figure, intermittent fasting

The ruling impeachment of the Huangan is still an issue, the main figure is Former chief commissioner Ryu Ye-hae expressed his respect for the shaving of Hwang Gyo-an's Liberal Party leader. Former chief commissioner Ryu Ye-hae asked, "When you shave, please shout and say that you will be impeached." Former chief commissioner Ryu Ye-hae said, "Go not only to your country but also to the president." Chun Ryu pointed out that the Seoul National University General had decided not to open the retreat in his country anymore. Mr. Ryu said, "Ask your heart what your head thinks. It's right, and you act! If it's justice and truth! If it's not for me and it's justice for all of us, you can throw me out. Tightly like a stone!" Willingness was revealed. Ryu also spoke about conservative right-wing unity. Chun Ryu also referred to the president's shattering. Some commented that intermittent fasting should not be allowed.

2019-09-18 02:42:10

Arrhythmia, dizziness, thrombosis, etc ...

Arrhythmia, dizziness, thrombosis, etc ...

Arrhythmia means that electricity is needed to contract muscles. Thus, within the heart, there is an electric delivery system that spontaneously generates regular electricity and delivers electrical signals throughout the heart. Irregular heartbeats caused by changes in this system or dysfunction are called arrhythmia. Arrhythmia symptoms vary from person to person and depending on the structural abnormalities the patient has. Some people may have no symptoms, and in severe cases, the first symptoms may appear suddenly. The cause is a malfunction in the heart's electrical delivery system itself, or abnormally generated electricity outside of this system and arrhythmias occur when electricity is transferred to another way. Arrhythmias can also be caused by changes in the heart or by environmental changes that affect the normal delivery system. Representative symptoms that can occur when you have a heart, palpitations, lack of pulse, dizziness, fainting, fatigue, chest pain, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, sudden death, so if you suspect these symptoms need to suspect arrhythmias.

2019-09-18 02:13:09

Prostate Cancer Therefore, there are no symptoms in the early stages.

Prostate Cancer Therefore, there are no symptoms in the early stages.

Recommended foods to prevent the prostate include tomatoes, carrots, peanuts, asparagus, hemp, and oysters. Proliferate more slowly than most other cancers. Therefore, there are no symptoms in the early stage, but if the cancer progresses to some extent, various urination symptoms and metastasis-related symptoms are caused. The main risk factors are age, race, and male hormones, family history, obesity, and long-term exposure to harmful substances from occupation. Among these, age and race cannot be changed. Can be reduced. It functions under the influence of male hormones. Testosterone, the main hormone in the brain, stimulates the prostate gland from the fetus to the adult to grow. If there is not enough male hormone, the prostate will not grow completely. The main function of the prostate gland is to supply sperm with nutrients and liquid substances, so its importance is reduced during the birth of the baby. Testosterone is produced mostly in the testicles and partially in the adrenal glands. Prostate cancer is the adenocarcinoma of most cancers that occur in the prostate.

2019-09-18 01:42:08

African swine fever stocks seem to be scrambled

African swine fever stocks seem to be scrambled

Africa swine fever related stocks after the storm The first swine epidemic in Africa, the swine epidemic, caused shock. The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs announced on April 17 that a swine fever has developed in a pig farm in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. In some cases, it is called 'pig plague'. It is not spread to humans. African swine fever stocks are also raging. African swine fever does not have a vaccine. Pork is very important meat in China. The impact is so great that pork makes the world peaceful. Some investors are paying attention to these companies with a preemptive mindset. It is still unknown whether the supply and demand will be concentrated.

2019-09-18 01:13:11