Hwang Ji-Hyun announced that the wedding ring with the prospective groom

Hwang Ji-Hyun announced that the wedding ring with the prospective groom

On July 20, the agency's Broomstick side said, "Hwang Ji-hyun rings a wedding marquee with an older businessman's preliminary bridegroom in Ilsan on October 3rd." The side said, "Two people who were known as acquaintances have developed into lovers, and finally the fruits of love have come to fruition." Hwang Ji-hyun said through the agency, "I want to make a beautiful promise to make a new family. Please bless and watch for a happy family that is beautiful and always loving." Meanwhile, Hwang Ji-hyun debuted in 2002 with MBC drama 'Non-Stop 3' and appeared in drama 'Witch's Play' and 'End of 9th'.

2019-09-24 07:42:13

Beginning at Tiergarten entrance with Biggin Gain 3 ??

Beginning at Tiergarten entrance with Biggin Gain 3 ??

In the JTBC music entertainment program Biggin Gain 3, which aired on the afternoon of 20th, Taeyeon was perfectly adapted to the Berlin music tour. In addition, in the busking at the entrance of Tiergarten, Taeyeon is a song that goes well with the wonderful background.Karina's 'Slow motion' is sung and overwhelmed by the attractive tone. I did it. In the night busking at the Green Market, Taeyeon sweetly sang the third mini album `` Summon New '' and `` Evening Reason '', and sang `` Like I'm Gouna Rouge You '' by Megan Trainer and John Legend. did.

2019-09-24 07:13:20

After the promise of Oh Yun-ah, the next work is under review.

After the promise of Oh Yun-ah, the next work is under review.

Oh Yuna recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Autumn ~". Oh Yun-ah in the picture was staring at the camera while wearing a brown knit. On the other hand, Oh Yoon-ah is reviewing the next film after the MBC drama 'Promise with God'.

2019-09-24 06:42:10

“To My Teen” From the Beginning

“To My Teen” From the Beginning

On TVN ‘Amazing Saturday Doremi Market ', which aired on the afternoon of the 21st, K-America and members of the group Lovelyz starred and challenged to dictate the lyrics to“ My Puberty. ” Lovelyz Miju, who emerged from the beginning, released herself as an innocent person in the group. Park said, “Isn't he the other person in charge?” Miju exclaimed, “I'm lovely today.” Shin Dong-yeop said to the Americas, "It's like seeing our juniors." The boom embarrassed by America's vitality, he laughed, telling him to reduce tension. The boom said it would run out of volume, and told the Americas to prepare a personalized turn around. Miju began singing 'To My Adolescent', and Kay, who was watching it, couldn't stand laughing.

2019-09-24 06:13:13

Taking a selfie while sitting on the chair

Taking a selfie while sitting on the chair

Pyo-jin posted a photo on his Instagram on the 19th with the phrase "hot." Pye-jin is shown taking a selfie while sitting in a chair outdoors. Meanwhile, Pyo Ye Jin starred in the SBS drama 'VIP' to be broadcast in October.

2019-09-24 05:42:13

'Meeting with work' nagging as a uncle.

'Meeting with work' nagging as a uncle.

At 10:40 pm (Saturday 21st), Esau Yoo, Ssamdi, Grey, and Cocoon are unveiled at the Seoul Metropolitan Railroad Vehicle Maintenance Group to clean the train. Saddy, Gray and Cocoon are among the youngest of their peers, and will be transformed into hip-vengers with strong concentration and excellent labor. As soon as they meet in their car for work, Yoo Jae-seok, who is just his age, starts to give Gray advice, "Why did you quit that good university major? Why didn't you continue?" Four people got into the car to head to work. As soon as Ssamdi, Grey, and Cocoon get into full-fledged work, they don't believe the talk program. Yoo Jae-seok is surprisingly said to be "unexpectedly a schoolboy style" in the appearance of Ssamdi and Gray who are not talking to each other even though they are cleaning together next door. Grey, who was quietly cleaning the windows, Ssamdi who fell in love with the glass, and Cocoon, which is comparable to a plate cleaning robot, caught the eye. Yoo Jae-seok and the hipvengers muffled "My No. 3" and "My No. 5" when the train they cleaned started again, showing off the lament of labor by seeing off the tail of the train until the tail disappears. Workers with short snacks and breaks are put into cleaning the outer wall, which is a level of difficulty, during cleaning.

2019-09-24 05:13:18

As their regular home located ???

As their regular home located ???

Cruising

2019-09-24 04:42:11

Moon Hee-jun appeared in a sluggish appearance…

Moon Hee-jun appeared in a sluggish appearance…

? “Shdol” The KBS2 entertainment program 'Superman is back', which is broadcast on the 22nd, is decorated with the subtitle 'Lovely One Day Today'. Moon Hee-jun appeared in a sluggish appearance. Moon Hee-joon, who joined H.O.T. after 17 years last year, In preparation for a solo concert, I lost 14kg. In the meantime, Jam Jam has been listening to “Daddy's Fat”. Jam Jam replaces my father Moon Hee-jun. We are back to Moon Hee-jun. On the other hand, Juho's father prepared the only bouquet in the world to commemorate Nae's special day. I wonder what the special day of Nah-yi celebrated by her father, how would Na-yeon respond with her only bouquet, and what kind of sniper pets her children chose? Moon Hee-jun also worked hard at dance practice at home. From the famous tube dance to the car racer, the passion stage that reminds us of the actual concert has made Moon Hee-jun's house a concert hall.

2019-09-24 04:13:17

Mars gnome, outspoken quiet guesses, swear words, warnings

Mars gnome, outspoken quiet guesses, swear words, warnings

Mars gnome, on the outside quietly, speak rant 'Mars GNOME' refers to a suspected Mars serial murder case. Former investigator Ha Seung-gyun who investigated the case said in an interview. Many profilers of the time about Mars GNOME expressed their views. Dr. Fat Brown, a world-renowned profiler, claimed that the culprit's diagnosis was insulting and all tied up after death. In the first case, he said that he had committed sex crimes before the murder. The suspected culprit is said to be very good at swearing. "What do you do in the West, how old are you?" One profiler speculated that "they would be neat, quiet and shy." At the time, the police also posted a warning at the scene of the murder, inviting them to surrender "If they don't embroider, their limbs will rot." 44444444

2019-09-24 03:42:12

Suspicion of Mars seems to take time, even one case judged by blood type

Suspicion of Mars seems to take time, even one case judged by blood type

Sustained Mars, it takes time, but no case of blood type Mars suspects were captured in a generation. The Mars suspect is currently in his mid-fifties and already in his twenties, serving as a weapon. The police said it was a time-consuming task to investigate a particular Mars suspect. According to the police, he met the suspect once and asked for an additional DNA test. Professor Kim Bok-joon, who was an investigator at the time, said, “After all the facts have been revealed, the background police are so grateful and confrontational.” Professor Kim said, "As a result, the law was expired in 2006, and the criminals could not be put in court even if they arrested the criminal. Professor Kim Bok-jun said he did not judge suspects by blood type. Professor Kim said, "It is so sad that even the detective's will to catch criminals is sold." Professor Kim said, "After falling into self-help, cheer up the background. But you are there so that people can devote themselves to their own careers."

2019-09-24 03:13:21

'Why does AIDS cause, cause, prevention and infection path?' Rarely, doctors and nurses

'Why does AIDS cause, cause, prevention and infection path?' Rarely, doctors and nurses

AIDS is highest, with transmission by sexual contact accounting for over 70% of patients. The second is infection through blood and blood products, mainly due to blood transfusion, co-use of needles, and organ transplantation. Rarely, doctors and nurses become infected while dealing with AIDS patients. The incubation period of the early signs of human immunodeficiency virus, HIV, is reported to be about 2-4 weeks. If you are infected with HIV, you will have 50-70% of your initial symptoms and go away on their own. On the other hand, it is presumed that many people do not feel the initial symptoms and suffer only asymptomatic or mild symptoms. Therapeutic drugs are not yet available, and currently used drugs are effective in alleviating the symptoms of AIDS patients and viral infections, slowing the transition to AIDS, or prolonging their survival. Early symptoms are especially important when it comes to AIDS. Different people have different immunity, so not everyone gets worse at the same rate. In a few cases, even the most severe situation may not have any symptoms before the meat. In general, less than 50% of people with AIDS have flu-like symptoms for several weeks. In addition, the lymph glands distributed in the groin, armpits, neck, etc. are also enlarged. Infected mothers pass through the placenta, or come into contact with maternal blood and body fluids during delivery, causing fetal and neonatal infections. The probability of infection of newborns from infected mothers is 25-35%.

2019-09-24 02:42:12

‘No side effects’ have cell regeneration and are rich in vitamin C that prevents Melanie pigmentation.

‘No side effects’ have cell regeneration and are rich in vitamin C that prevents Melanie pigmentation.

Noni is rich in potassium, so it's good for the body to release sodium. It has the effect of regenerating cells and is rich in vitamin C which prevents Melanie pigmentation. It is also effective in scars such as burns, psoriasis skin and acne wound regeneration. Side effects of noni can cause diarrhea or constipation when overdose. You should be careful because it is not good for the liver and kidneys. Precautions are not recommended for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and those with kidney disease should be avoided. Be especially careful if you need potassium restriction. If you look closely, there are nine essential amino acids in the fruit. Vitamin A. It contains 16 vitamins, such as vitamin B12 and folic acid, and seven minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. It also contains 18 amino acids such as methionine, glycine and alanine.

2019-09-24 02:13:10

`` Delicious guys attached to him and praised his charm

`` Delicious guys attached to him and praised his charm

In “Tasty Guys,” which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, Megan Fox, who visited Korea in 5 years, made a meal. Megan Fox praised his appeal by nicknamed 'Sexy Guy' in Yoo's personal relay. Yoo Min-sang, who stormed her personality, shrugged her shoulders with her new nickname, "Sexy Guy," and Megan Fox's compliment that "I will be a movie star when I come to America." Boiled. Yoo Min-sang showed his gag talent once again following the facial expressions of President Donald Trump. Megan Fox says, “I think you should make your new nickname sexy. I will be a movie star when I come to the US. ” At Spicy Galbi Mukbang, Yoo Min-sang gave her a laugh as a child looking for a doll with Mukbang. Yoo Min-sang received a 4MC doll sent by a fan and was displeased with the color. Even though Moon Se-yoon's doll was wearing a handkerchief and coveted the dolls of other MCs.

2019-09-24 01:42:12

Propolis immunity good food efficacy, effect, side effects?

Propolis immunity good food efficacy, effect, side effects?

It's made of resin and beeswax Propolis is made of resin and beeswax, so it's not easy to eat. That's why it is often eaten in liquid form. It is known to have no special side effects. However, people with honey or bee pollen allergies should be taken with caution. Propolis also contains a variety of pollen. People with pollen allergies should be careful about their intake. Propolis is also being marketed as a cosmetic because it also has the benefits of skin care. Anti-aging, of course, has various skin cosmetic effects. Propolis also helps prevent acne, prevents inflammatory effects of acne, and is also effective in acne pigmentation. Many people may prefer cosmetics that contain propolis because they're good for improving skin tone and moisturizing the skin.

2019-09-24 01:13:16

Ringerwater ring tea recommendation, ㅁ ㅌ holiday syndrome buds, deliciously even points, subjects are

Ringerwater ring tea recommendation, ㅁ ㅌ holiday syndrome buds, deliciously even points, subjects are

Ringerwater Ring Tee recommendation, ㅁ ㅌ blow off holiday syndrome, deliciously highlighted Ringer Water Linkti recommendation issue was asked. The supernovae is a ㅁ ㅇ ㅅ ㅁ .. Ringer's Watering Tea recommendation is up to 42% off. Ringer's water ring tea is effective for flying holiday syndrome test stress. The reason I recommend Ringer Water Ring Tee is that it can be filled with strong moisture. On the other hand, Ringer's water ring tea was recommended as the unfavorable item on the way home. It was also recommended for those with low physical fitness who seemed to have a night shift.

2019-09-24 00:42:11