[SBS You Are My Destiny] Baek Sung-hyun and Jo Da-bom couple, who captured both viewership ratings and topicality, ranked first in the overall Monday entertainment ratings for ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’!

2024-10-22 16:11:05

Baek Sung-hyeon and Jo Da-bom, who captured both viewership ratings and topicality, ranked first in the overall Monday entertainment ratings for 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2'! Baek Seong-hyun gave daily wages to his wife ♥ Jo Da-bom gave severance pay to her husband, and even Kim Gura was impressed ↑ SBS' 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny'

'(hereinafter referred to as 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2') showed off its spirit by ranking first in the overall 'Monday Entertainment' viewership ratings.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2', which aired on the 21st, recorded the highest viewership rating of 6.3% per minute and the average viewership rating of 4.9%, ranking first among all channels in the same time slot as well as among the entertainment programs broadcast on that day.

The target audience rating of 2049 also recorded 1.5%, ranking first among entertainment programs.

Baek Seong-hyun, who previously confessed about undergoing surgery for a hip tumor, said, "Actually, my wife said she wished I didn't play soccer, but today I took the time to play soccer before going to the hospital."

→ MoaPic!