[SBS Whenever I get the chance] Yoo Yeon-seok, call me ‘Yusoni’~ Unexpected ‘foot talent’ discovered while wearing toe socks!

2024-10-22 16:41:04

Yoo Yeon-seok of 'Whenever I Have a Chance', whose 9th episode is about to be broadcast today (22nd), is attracting attention by becoming 'Usoni' with his unexpected talent.

It was aired over a total of 8 episodes in April, and has been selected as one of the most anticipated entertainment programs this year due to its strong topicality, including taking first place in the same time slot in 2049 viewership ratings for all episodes and ranking first in 2049 viewership ratings among regular programs on Tuesdays.

The game that ignited the competitive spirit of Yoo Jae-seok, Yoo Yeon-seok, and Park Shin-hye on this day was ‘Ballet Kick Goal-in.’

You can find out in this broadcast today (22nd) whether Yoo Jae-seok will be able to finish this game well despite the approaching coffee issue (?), and whether 'Yusoni' Yoo Yeon-seok's performance will shine until the final product.

→ MoaPic!