[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] Wife hid 15 million won in personal loan without her husband's knowledge...

2024-10-22 19:41:04

Dr. Oh Eun-young, a firm solution to my wife who is an impulsive spender: “I don’t deserve to use credit cards, get rid of them.”

Next, the husband, who was incensed by his wife's remark, "Aren't the quick-witted drivers already home from work?" exploded, saying, "Every time we fight, my wife makes comparisons and makes fun of me."

He then pointed out, "The fact that we talk about drivers with quick hands implies that the husband does things wrong and is incompetent," and pointed out that the wife's words were sarcastic, and it does not mean that the wife was necessarily wrong, but there was a hint of sarcasm in her words.

He pointed out that one must realize for oneself that there is meaning.

Next, the husband gave her 2 million won for living expenses, but around the middle and latter part of the month, she complained that she did not understand his wife's actions of handing over the payment to her husband or saying she had no money.

The wife, who had no idea how much her husband earned, wanted to find out his salary and spend it on more necessary living expenses, but expressed her frustration with her husband who would never disclose his salary.

However, the husband insisted that he could never tell his wife, saying that if he told her his salary, she would ask for more living expenses.

In addition, the husband pointed out that although he could give his wife more living expenses, his wife's spending habits would not change.

In addition, the studio revealed that the wife actually owed about 15 million won in personal credit loans without her husband's knowledge.

Dr. Oh Eun-young, who listened to the couple's entire story, first set out to understand the reason for the wife's 'impulsive spending.'

Additionally, Dr. Oh Eun-young offered a solution to his wife who said she could not stop impulsive spending: 'Get rid of the credit card.'

In addition, Dr. Eun-young Oh said to the husband, who did not try to solve the problem even though he was aware of his wife's spending, "In some ways, he is overly passive and avoids responsibility."

→ MoaPic!