[2024 SBS Gayo Daejeon Summer] NCT 127, Tomorrow by Together, New Genes, Zero Base One…

2024-07-30 21:11:04

‘Gayo Daejeon Summer’

This year, 'New Generation K-POP' was the keyword, and the eyes and ears of the K-pop fandom were refreshed by a hot K-pop stage that summed up the first half of the year, and a refreshing stage suitable for summer that cannot be seen at the year-end Gayo Daejeon.

This '2024 SBS Gayo Daejeon Summer' will feature Jannabi, NCT 127, ONF, Stray Kids, (G)I-DLE, Tomorrow by Together, Lee Young-ji, CRAVITY, WOOAH, STAYC, Enhyphen, NMIXX, IVE, Le Seraphim, New Jeans, A total of 20 teams, including xikers, KISS OF LIFE, ZEROBASEONE, NCT WISH, and Aillet, took the stage and presented a variety of performances.

The broadcast on the 26th (Friday) opens with 'Together' by Jannabi, a 'legendary K-band' who is pioneering their own music in the K-pop scene, and in addition, 'Bye My Monster' by ONF, who performed on the stage at the first music festival since their debut. ', ZEROBASEONE's 'SWEAT', New Jeans' 'How Sweet', Tomorrow A parade of hit songs that heated up the pop fandom will be held.

In addition, special summer special stages that can only be seen at 'Gayo Daejeon Summer' are prepared.

They selected ‘Ussam!’ and presented a stage with refreshing charm.

In addition, the collaboration stage between Lee Young-ji and KISS OF LIFE Natty, and the sweet live stage of Jannabi and (G)I-DLE Miyeon

The stage of the '2024 SBS Gayo Daejeon Summer', a cool summer K-pop festival that will blow away the hot tropical nights, can be seen on SBS at 11:20 pm on the 26th (Friday). Copyright © SBS & SBSi

→ MoaPic!