[SBS Paris 2024] SBS commentator Park Tae-hwan said, “The national team will show off its best skills, and a new history is expected.

2024-07-30 23:11:04

I wonder if the juniors of ‘Park Tae-hwan Kids’ will like it…

Park Tae-hwan, a commentator for the SBS swimming event, said, "It is difficult to pick one match as the most anticipated match because we know how much effort our country's athletes have put in." “The color of the Korean team’s medal will be determined depending on what record they record,” he said.

He also did not hide his expectations for the sensation that his juniors will create, predicting that “there will be the largest number of medals and meaningful results in Korean swimming history.”

Park Tae-hwan, "The name 'Park Tae-hwan Kids' is burdensome, but we support it with one mind with the people" SBS commentator Park Tae-hwan, who set an 'all-kill' viewership rating record as a commentator for the SBS swimming event at the Hangzhou Asian Games last year, wonders how he will interpret the 'Park Tae-hwan Kids' game. I'm interested.

He is the only commentator in Korea who can see in the most detail the aspects of the swimming team's athletes, from their physical condition to their psychological state.

To the viewers waiting for the 'Park Tae-hwan's' commentary, he said, "Because there was an Olympic stage that I experienced, I wanted to show how hard our country's athletes worked to prepare for the Olympics, so that viewers could think deeply about the athletes' efforts even after the games were over. “I want to provide commentary that can be created,” he said, expressing his ambition.

He also expressed his hope that he would be able to share that glorious moment with Park Tae-hwan's commentary on SBS.

SBS swimming commentator Park Tae-hwan will begin broadcasting the 2024 Paris Olympics in earnest, starting with the men's 400-meter preliminary race in which Kim Woo-min and others will participate on Saturday the 27th.

→ MoaPic!