Overcoming Corona 19, relay support from BTS to director Bong Joon-ho!

Overcoming Corona 19, relay support from BTS to director Bong Joon-ho!

2020-04-06 15:11:10

Choi Hee's wedding announcement, at the age of thirty five, wedding march in late April!

Choi Hee's wedding announcement, at the age of thirty five, wedding march in late April!

2020-04-06 14:31:10

Sukcheon Hong · Singer Wax Age & Divorce Confession Singer Kim Dong-gyu How old are you?

Sukcheon Hong · Singer Wax Age & Divorce Confession Singer Kim Dong-gyu How old are you?

Do you eat rice While the broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon, the singer Wax age, and singer Kim Dong-gyu are getting attention, they will appear alongside SBS 'Beat and Eat' to confess family history, such as stories about friendship and divorce, respectively. When MC Jin-ho Lee asked the entertainment industry's best friends, Hong Seok-cheon and Wax, how often they see, Wax says that he met two or three times a day, saying, "I'm not meeting in advance, but meeting impromptuly." When asked if she ever traveled together, Hong Seok-cheon confesses, "I have used a herbal medicine," and surprises everyone. On the day they came back to Korea after finishing their overseas trip, the couple who had spent a few more days together in an unexpected snowstorm confessed that they had no choice but to use a room because there was only one hotel room left. In a sudden confession of Hong Seok-Cheon, Wax responded with the remarks of the bomb, saying, "I'm ruining all the crossroads!" In addition, Hong Seok-cheon recalled the past day by saying, "I've lived so fiercely so far." He is the CEO of the entertainment industry running from restaurants to lounge bars. It has been said to have been in the restaurant industry for 13 years since 2007 and has been called as Itaewon's big hand, but has closed and closed several restaurants that were operating due to the recent recession. At the same time, even when he was given, he said, “I don't know how to rest,” and he said to me. It is the back door that Kim Soo-mi impressed Hong Seok-cheon by adding realistic advice from experience. In addition, Hong Seok-cheon calmly shares his own life philosophy, “It is important to live happily with someone you love.” And on this day's broadcast, a voice singer, Dong-gyu Kim, who conquered the world with his voice, appeared in the middle of the world, enjoying his prime, and suddenly divorced and returned to Korea. Kim Dong-gyu says he has a son. When Kim Soo-mi asked, “What are your kids doing now,” he said, looking like a pensive man, said that after the divorce, the son lives with his mother and has never been contacted and never seen. Kim Dong-gyu said, “The last memory of a 7-year-old son who loved his father is the last memory.” In response, Kim Su-mi said, “I would have been worried that my younger son would feel confused.” Kim Dong-gyu, who had been slumped for a year due to the divorce pain, was anxious to reveal that he was able to overcome it by taking an "unexpected" commercial. Meanwhile, the broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon was born in 1971 and is now 50 years old. Singer Wax is born in 1972 and is currently 49 years old. Singer Kim Dong-gyu was born in 1965 and is now 56 years old. Wax and Hong Seok-cheon, who gave laughter to viewers with fresh chemistry, married life that was not as easy as music, and now Kim Dong-gyu, who lives as a gorgeous single after divorce, is SBS Plus at 10 pm on the night of the 6th. ? '.

2020-04-06 14:11:18

Jin Tae-hyun ♥ Park Si-eun, adopted daughter and first family photo ...

Jin Tae-hyun ♥ Park Si-eun, adopted daughter and first family photo ...

2020-04-06 13:31:09

Prime Minister Johnson, Corona 19 preventive!

Prime Minister Johnson, Corona 19 preventive!

2020-04-06 13:11:09

Tiger Corona infection, the first case in the world!

Tiger Corona infection, the first case in the world!

2020-04-06 10:11:09

Lee Tae-eun and Yeol-ae-seol, who were at the age of thirty, misunderstand the official position of Kang Han-eul?

Lee Tae-eun and Yeol-ae-seol, who were at the age of thirty, misunderstand the official position of Kang Han-eul?

2020-04-06 05:11:09

[Human Theater] What is Woo Du-ryeong?

[Human Theater] What is Woo Du-ryeong?

2020-04-06 04:31:11

Animal Farm Apple,

Animal Farm Apple, "Inappropriate Subtitle Insertion"

2020-04-06 04:11:08

Lee Seung-hyun-Kang Seung-hwa announcer Live morning is good, 24 hours at ward office corresponding to Corona 19, Seokbujak house, etc.

Lee Seung-hyun-Kang Seung-hwa announcer Live morning is good, 24 hours at ward office corresponding to Corona 19, Seokbujak house, etc.

2020-04-06 03:31:08

Thank you, Taehee Kim, age 2 years old, married to Rain and returned in 5 years!

Thank you, Taehee Kim, age 2 years old, married to Rain and returned in 5 years!

2020-04-06 03:11:09

[Lotto 905 Winning Number]

[Lotto 905 Winning Number]

2020-04-06 02:31:09

Young-woong Lim's pledge, turning his life into a Mr. Trot at age thirty!

Young-woong Lim's pledge, turning his life into a Mr. Trot at age thirty!

2020-04-05 23:31:10

Masked King Lobster = Wonder Girls Hyerim defeated in a battle with Hamster!

Masked King Lobster = Wonder Girls Hyerim defeated in a battle with Hamster!

2020-04-05 23:11:09

[EBS1 TV Featured Movie] Brother thought story and viewing point!

[EBS1 TV Featured Movie] Brother thought story and viewing point!

2020-04-05 22:31:10