Urban Fisherman Season 2 Kim Bora, Incredible Fishing Skills ... Again?

2020-02-06 21:11:12

As soon as he catches a fishing rod, actor Kim Bo-ra, who has become a ‘어복 Girl’, is on his second challenge.

Channel A entertainment program 'Thu Believe in Me 2, Urban Fishermen 2-Age Sea Age' (hereinafter 'Urban Fishermen' Season 2), which is broadcasted on Thursday, is the two MCs Lee Duk-hwa and Lee Kyung-kyu are the leading actors of the drama 'Touch'.

Along with Kim Bo-ra and Lee Tae-hwan, a second fishing confrontation in Jeju Island takes place.

In the last broadcast, Kim Bo-ra, who made her first fishing life, caught up with seven sea breams with unbelievable fishing skills and strained the performers.

Kim Bo-ra, who became the `` Dragon King's daughter '' on her first fishing, seemed to be absurd, but she caught a big fish and added a laugh.

As Kim Bora, who missed the golden badge, is on his second fishing challenge, he is looking forward to winning this time.

Kim Bo-ra, who had received the envy and envy of all in one body by saying, “What can I do to get well” is said to have appeared more relaxed on this day.

The target species on the day was a juxtaposition of salmon, a rare fishery for urban fishermen.

Big brother Lee Duk-hwa said, "I want to catch it once." He expressed his longing desire for golden badges and raised the curiosity about who will catch the salmon juxtaposition.

In particular, Kim Bo-ra said, “I seem to be interested in fishing.

I'm curious about what's going up. ”It is said that he confessed that he had a special interest in fishing.

Who will be the protagonist of Jeju's second fishing show, and what attraction Kim Bo-ra will be unveiled on Thursday, Thursday, at 6:50 pm on the 6th, Channel A Entertainment Program 'Follow Me, Believe in Me, Urban Fishermen Season 2-Sea Age'.