Did men and women keep each other in different ways?

2019-11-09 04:31:10

"Melt me"

Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) and Ko Mi-ran (won, Jin-a), who suffered from hypothermia as a side effect of the frozen human experiment in tvN's 'Today Drama' Melt Me Me (played by Baek Mi-kyung, Director Shin Woo-chul).

To make matters worse, the last broadcast encountered another side effect of mutating proteins and accumulating toxins.

In this situation, the two frozen men and women who always thought of each other before themselves kept each other in a different way. Even if new symptoms of side effects appear in their bodies, “Is this a symptom of a miracle?”

Worrying, even if Lee Hyung-du (Kim, Law Lae) kidnapped Dr. Hwang Gap-soo (Seo Hyun-chul) and threatened, “It's hard, scary, hard, sick, and I don't want you to know anything.

I want you to be happy and happy without any thought. ”Mi-ran read extensively.

It shows the identity of fake, Lee Hyung-doo, who deceived the frozen Lee Suk-Doo and pretended to be Lee Suk-Doo.

As he said he hoped he didn't know any of Miran's fears and hardships, the viewers once again struck with Dong-chan, who was willing to take all the risks and responsibilities.

She ran to him sweating enough that even when Dong-chan collapsed due to a new side effect.