'The Best Oriental Medicine' The main event of this day was prepared by the sons for the two mothers.

2019-11-10 02:11:19

On the 5th, MBN entertainment 'Bloody Life Class-Best Oriental Medicine' Kim Soo-mi expressed her thoughts about the relationship between her son and actress Seo Hyo-rim and their wedding plan.

A small boat went out to the west sea to catch the seasonal seafood, Jukkumi.

Kim Soo-mi, who won the first Jukumi in the first fishing challenge of his life, burst into joy.

On the other hand, Kim Young-ok, who failed to catch Jukkumi, was so happy that he caught Uru and Dodom in succession in the fishing course.

“I found the fun of fishing after eating a lot of age.

It was so fun and I hope it will be done all day long. ”Kim Young-ok's smile, like a child, added a warm heart.

Looking at the sky changing from faded chrysanthemums and sunset to the twilight, the two lamented, “I'm my own,” soaked in a teahouse that can only be tasted in Taean in a tea house.

It was a once in a while.

The son's sincerity, filial piety, which had stepped back behind their mothers' backs, also drew sensation.

After the broadcast, viewers said, “This is a real filial piety!

I felt very happy to see my mother's trip. ”“ I showed myself that the elderly could also play on the tidal flats and fish in the sea. ”“ Three sons who gave their mothers a personalized trip, infinite praise!

"Sumi's true feelings for her son's girlfriend were felt by me."