I grew up with my hate and revenge and became a Nam Sun-ho character.

2019-11-07 19:11:12

'My Country' Woo Do-hwan has changed.

Woo Do-hwan played Nam Sun-ho of Sural Palza, who was not recognized by anyone in JTBC's "My Country."

In the 10th episode of My Country, Nam Sun-ho, who turned to greater hatred for Seo-yeon who believed and comforted herself and ambitions to stand at the top of the world, spread.

Woo Do-hwan delivered viewers the feelings of Nam Sun-ho, who slept at a distant foot in the guilt of not being able to keep up with his brother-in-law.

After discovering the embroidery of Nam Sun-ho in Seo-yeon's room, she remembered Seo-yeon and expressed her feelings.

Nam Sun-ho wandered as though he lost the meaning of life, but he worried about himself and remembered Seo-yeon who was next to him.

He provoked anger and hatred to his father, Namjeon, who caused Seoyeon to die.

Woo Do-hwan transformed himself into a character of Nam Sun-ho by raising scars and sorrows that were not recognized by his father.

In particular, he expressed the psychological changes of the characters in a decisive manner and cold eyes, expressing the degree of vengeance toward the father's South War, which is regarded as a means of desire only by discrimination received through repeated ceremonies.

Moreover, looking directly at the eyes of the room, heralded the challenge and doubled the tension.

In the latter part of the broadcast, Nam Sun-ho and Nam-jeon learned that the culprit who stole the gold bottle was Seo Hwi.