As a helper, daily manager and coach ~ “There is a country for kids”

2019-11-07 17:11:15

In KBS 2TV's 'A Country for Children' (hereinafter referred to as 'Ainara'), which aired on the 2nd, the story of Kim Gura, Seo Yuri Hwang Chi-yeol, and Nam Sang-il combination come to the home where there is a special story.

Seo Yu-ri replaced her sibling's helper on behalf of her mother, who went to the hospital for regular check-ups after cancer surgery a year ago.

The two recently heard that the first one was interested in the princess and decorated the child with care from dress to hair and makeup.

Seo Yuri showed his talent as a voice actor and spent a happy time with children while reading fairy tales.

Each of them transformed into a daily manager and mentor of Pansori Dream Tree, giving the child an unforgettable memory: the father took care of his wife's nursing care and raised his siblings and became a safe fence for his family.

His father's “I wish I'd rather be sick” sent viewers a sensation and my mother's words, “I'm dreaming to be a brilliant grandmother,” have eaten the hearts of the viewers.

Back home, I started pansori class.

Nam Sang-il praised the child's extraordinary talents and had a meaningful time in the folk song “Jindo Arirang” class at the request of his mother.