'VIP' as an office worker!

2019-11-04 21:11:14

In the second episode of `` VIP, '' which aired on the 29th, Jang Nara wandered in firm trust and suspicion of her beloved husband and vividly expressed Na Jung-sun suffering from internal conflicts.

Na Jung-sun (Jang Na-ra) in the play called the number where “Your husband's woman is on your team” and then laughed at her grandmother in her 70s.

However, after going to work, I looked at the VIP teams Lee Hyun-a (Lee Chung-a), Song Mina (Kwak Sun-young), and On Yuri (Pyo Ye-jin) once again in association with her husband Park Sung-joon (Lee Sang-yun).

Park Seong-jun first appeared in the face of a professional office worker.

With accurate judgment and quick work, they not only boasted as a team leader, but also attracted the attention of those who looked like a nice suit.Na Jung-sun stealed the names of executives who are VIP customers and secretaries who use VIP services such as limousine and yacht sailing.

I caught him, but the secretary jumped into the water, saying that if a man who knew he was a rich daughter knew that this was all a lie, he would die.

In the end, Na Jung-sun did not tell the truth, and I thought, "I think it was good for me to lie ... I might be better revealed at that time." I thought about it with my husband Park Sung-joon and myself.

Intuitive Na Jung-sun could not hide his anxiety and stepped on the remaining husband Park Seong-jun, saying that he should take the vice president at the dinner party.

Na Jung-sun, who had only calmed his fear and trembling as he followed Park's taxi, was shocked by Park's appearance at the hotel.

Na Jung-sun, who entered the hotel lobby and called Park, said, “Where are you?

Are you still with the vice president? ”I met Park Seong-jun, who was walking around as soon as I was going.

In Na Jung-sun's view of Park with his sharp eyes, he raised the tension on how the future of the two people will develop.In the second episode, the suspicions of his wife, Na Jung-sun (on Jang Na-ra) and the viewers also increased.

Call me back and texting shocking endings again raised questions about the play.