Actress Park Byung-ho, age eighty, wife Park Jong-suk and Namhae return to the South Sea .... Honorary Namhae army commissioned! ...

2019-10-19 14:31:26

Interest in actor Park Byung-ho is pouring.

On TV CHOSUN `` My Way '', which aired on October 16, the debut 64th year of monk actor Park Byung-ho was revealed.

Park Byung-ho and Park Jong-sook are living in the South Sea while caring for a long cat.

Park Byung-ho said, "I used to live while being chased, but I am living while chasing these days."

Park Byeong-ho recalled the appearance of the drama 'Special Investigation Group'.

Park Byung-ho debuted as a talent for KBS Bond.

Park Byeong-ho said, “I was in charge of the investigation, and Lee Soon-jae was the role of investigator.”

Park Byung-ho said, “When I acted as a monk, I felt comfortable.

So I took a lot.

It was less burdensome than other roles. ”

Park Byung-ho revealed his unique relationship with singer Hyun-mi.

Park Byung-ho and Hyun-mi said they had a good relationship thanks to the late Lee Bong-jo.

Hyun-mi said, "I have been working with Park Byung-ho since TBC."

Park Byung-ho explained, “It is Lee Bong-jo's older brother and university senior.”

Hyun-mi said, “I do not regret living with Mr. Lee.

I was very homely. ”

Park said he is having a happy life thanks to his late son and grandchildren who are now over 40 years old.

Park Kyung-joon, the youngest son of Park, said, “Because I was the youngest, I was cute and big.

Even when I was in elementary school, my father pounded my ass. ”

Park Byung-ho spends a leisurely old age after overcoming business and political life failures.

It was thanks to his family that he was able to stand up every time Park suffered a crisis.

Park thanked his wife for being next to him when he needed me.

The sticky gold chains of Park Byung-ho and Park Jong-sook, who became the ones that overcome the hardships of life, stood out.

Born in 1937 and eighty-year-old, Park Byung-ho was born in KBS.

In 1969, he started his filmmaking business with actor Choi Mu-ryong, but he was able to repay all his debts by making money from street salesmen to night-singers to pay off debts.

In 2008, he returned to Namhae County, Gyeongsangnam-do, and in 2012 he was named Honorary Namhae County.