I want to know, the missing children are alive in their mid 20s! ...

2019-10-14 00:31:11

Netizens are paying attention to the disappearance of the mass production girls' disappearance of the SBS flagship accident program 'I Want to Know', which is widely loved by viewers by searching for various problems in the whole society.

On the 12th, 'I Want to Know' traced the case of long-term disappearances under the subtitle 'Mystery of Missing 2 PM-Yangsan Girls' Case.'

Thirteen years ago, on May 13, 2006, two female students disappeared from Soju-ri, Ungsang-eup, Yangsan-si, Gyeongnam.

Lee Eun-young (14 years old) and Park Dong-eun (12 years old), who lived in the same apartment, disappeared while playing at home.

Children who have left their belongings such as mobile phones and wallets at home are still missing around 13 pm, 13 years after they were last seen at the mall in the apartment complex.

The family went to the police box as soon as they knew the children were missing.

The police, however, delayed filing the case for possible runaways, and the investigation began only two days after the disappearance.

At that time, police personnel, firefighting and local civilian groups were mobilized to search the area around the apartments, reservoirs, and mountains, but the children were not found.

In addition, more than 100 eyewitness reports came from all over the country, including Incheon, Seongnam, Ulsan, Goseong, and Busan, after the transition to public investigation, but no children were found anywhere.

'I want to know it' The crew traced the whereabouts that the children were witnessed at the time.

And a mail arrived to the crew who continued to report.

In the fall of 2006, after the disappearance of children, in front of a pedestrian crossing in front of a bus terminal in Busan, it was reported that children, who had similar impressions with Eun-young and Dong-eun, witnessed an angle.

Citizens at the time asked the children, 'Aren't they missing from the sunshade?' One of the children hesitated to say something.

However, a young man who was watching the situation appeared and got angry at the citizens and took the children.

At the end of the hydrogen door, the production team met with the so-called 'angle head boss', who was in charge of the organization of the entire Busan area at that time and asked if Eun Young Yang and Dong Eun Yang knew where they were.

In addition, a phone call was made to the crew who eagerly requested reports through broadcast and SNS.

Eun Young-yang and Dong-eun were very cautious that they witnessed a child going somewhere in a man's car.

After several persuasions, the whistleblower confessed around 2 pm that the children had seen a suspicious man in front of the apartment house last seen.

A man in a van talked to two children who were walking toward the apartment in front of the mall and drove them out of the apartment.

They later appeared at the dinosaur expo site in Goseong-eup.

Officials claimed that the impressionist witnessed similar people at the same time as the disappearance of the children.

The two girls at the time stood at the main entrance of the Dinosaur Expo and said, "There is no car to go back."

Upon hearing this, officials drove the students to towns and asked if they had run away, but they denied it.

Eventually, officials urged them to return home with 30,000 won.

But no one knew the whereabouts of those who had fallen out of town.

Afterwards, officials reported missing persons and reported them to the police.

At the time he was noted as a prominent witness, but the parents of the missing people expressed doubt.

In particular, Lee Eun-young's father said, "It makes no sense. I couldn't even go to Goseong at that time."

Not children. "