K-Pop Monster,

K-Pop Monster, "First Story with Jimin and Video Call"

K-POP Monster, an overseas media that delivers Korean music and K-pop news, is catching the eye of BTS Jimin's anecdote. K-POP Monster recently introduced the story of Jimin's honest advice to a student who is worried about her career through the title report, "If you can make a video call with her brother ...". A few years ago, Jimin was contacted by Mr. A, who was in charge of her middle school years. The content was that some students were not good at school and could go to school if they could make a video call with Jimin. The teacher has contacted him to make a video call to send the student to school. Jimin is very cherished for a long time. As a result, there were a lot of public friends who accepted the request of the teacher of the alma mater and made a video call with the student. The student showed that she was learning to dance. Jimin told her she was thinking about her career. "I think it's better to study harder than dance." This story was posted on YouTube in Korea, saying that it is possible enough to be Jimin. Meanwhile, BTS will be the first overseas singer to perform a stadium in Saudi Arabia. BTS will start their 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' tour at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Open. Kingpart International Stadium is a comprehensive national stadium in Riyadh, with a capacity of about 67,000 people. The FIFA Confederations Cup Final was held here. Although the group Super Junior had the first solo concert in Saudi Arabia for the first time in July, BTS is the first overseas singer to hold a solo concert here at the stadium. This performance will be broadcast live through Naver V Live Plus (VLIVE +) at 1:30 am on 12th Korean time. BTS started 17 Los Angeles stadium tours in nine cities around the world, starting in Los Angeles, USA, Chicago, New Jersey, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, France, Paris, Japan, Osaka and Shizuoka, and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in May. I'm done.

2019-10-11 19:32:01

How do you feel about your week with BTS V?

How do you feel about your week with BTS V?

Russian entertainment media pop cake is catching the eye with an interesting article titled 'What kind of BTS V do you want every day?' BTS V is a star with a variety of charms, such as a sexy personality, a charismatic figure on the stage, and a simple and warm character that is contrary to the gap. Popcake said in a concept photo of V's blue hair and pink hair, “Monday. Difficult day of the week. A high-responsibility, active and professional V looks good on Monday. ” `` Wednesday is a stressful day, '' said V, who made and presented a dish on BTS's entertainment program. Being with friends can make you happy and change the rhythm of your life. Look at how proud and happy V is in the picture. ” “Friday is a good day to watch a movie or relax. You should see how fun V looks in the photo. His appearance certainly conveys the atmosphere of Friday. ”Grammy's photograph of V, which had a glass of wine, was likened to the atmosphere of Friday. “A long awaited weekend is a day to relax or spend a warm and comfortable day. V has been told many times that he likes to spend time with his family. V's photos seem more comfortable than anyone's on Saturday. ” The media said, “Sunday is the most positive day of the week, according to psychologists, such as sweet dreams, unforgettable comfort, happiness and comfort at home, and a free and unforgettable day. On this day, you should stock up on energy for your new week. V seems to be saving energy for all six other people, ”he concluded with a photo of V's natural appearance in a park in Busan. `` The fans are happy just by imagining that they meet a different V every day for a week '', and the photos that seem to represent the fans' feelings, "If the V's photo is fun, it will be fun Monday." “Each picture is different. Please take a picture with the concept of a week. ” On the other hand, BTS, which V is a member of, will continue the 'Love Your Self: Speak Your Self' tour at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 11 (local time).

2019-10-11 19:11:14

Yoo Jae-seok, who met with

Yoo Jae-seok, who met with "Running Man" Park Yo-na, is an idol

Park starred in the drama “Sky Castle” and “Hotel DeLuna” and responded hotly to Park Yuna's opening appearance. Yoo Jae-seok, who had met with Park Yoo-na, mentioned what he had prepared for the idol and drove the atmosphere, “Park Yu-na is very good at dancing.” In a recent recording, Tiffany told us about the recent activity in the United States and the news of buying a house in Los Angeles. Haha joked, "Did you ever see Kim Jong-guk's daughter?"

2019-10-11 18:32:01

Treadstone became the first Korean idol to appear in an American drama

Treadstone became the first Korean idol to appear in an American drama

The group hashtag and noir starred in the American television series Treadstone. ‘Tredstone’ is a drama about the beginning of the CIA Black Ops program appearing in the 『Bone Series』. The girl group Hashtag and the boy group Noir were surprised at 'Tread Stone', which will continue the life of this series. For the first time in Korea, Idol starred in an American drama. The idol group Hashtag and Noir, who were honored to appear in Treadstone, showed their passion in the field. “Thank you for casting us. I tried my best not to get in the scene. I think it's a great honor to be on the scene. ” Boy group Noir is preparing for a European tour in October, and has since arranged an overseas tour to prove global idols such as South America and Russia.

2019-10-11 18:11:15

Published a picture with the text ‘Kim Jae Kyung’

Published a picture with the text ‘Kim Jae Kyung’

On the 5th, Kim posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "I feel good about wearing hanbok." Kim Jae-kyung is wearing a very beautiful hanbok with a bright smile. On the other hand, Kim Jae-kyung appeared in SBS 'I love you early.'

2019-10-11 17:31:13

Curious story Assault on the assault between the president and the consumer of Y black box company

Curious story Assault on the assault between the president and the consumer of Y black box company

The curious story Y, which aired on the 4th, contains the image of driver Ahn Dae-young (a pseudonym) who released a violent video of the black box company president Baek Dae-man (a pseudonym). In the broadcast, Ahn paid 129 million won for the black box membership service, but there was no service and no accident was shot. Ahn said he visited a black box company, saying that the company's owner, Baek, has used swear words and violence. About the time, Ahn said, "When I called the police, my boss struck me on the cheek. I acted." The crew called Mr. Baek. Mr. Baek cried, insisting, "I am sorry. I was wrong too." "Mr. Ahn is pushing back on CCTV," Baek said. He also claimed Ahn was a "true guest." The crew went to the store to check Mr. Baek's CCTV. However, Mr. Baek cried to the crew who came by saying, "I will not interview." But "the family is also .." appealed to the feelings. The crew checked other CCTVs. In the video, Ahn was taken by Baek. Ahn pushed his back. "The evidence for the employer is clear," said the lawyer. "The employer is punished for assault, and the guest will not be punished."

2019-10-11 17:11:12

Mr. Yoon-Soo Yun asked for a honey tip

Mr. Yoon-Soo Yun asked for a honey tip

On the 6th, KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung Soo, Nam Chang Hee's Mr. Radio' DJ Yoon Jung Soo and Nam Chang Hee had a time to share their stories. One listener asked, "I'm going to an outlet to buy autumn and winter clothes. He also confessed that "I got a lot of luxury shoes that Jo Se-ho wore and I wore it for the first time in my life."

2019-10-11 16:31:11

Taking a selfie with Bae Yoon Jung

Taking a selfie with Bae Yoon Jung

Choreographer Bae Yun-jung and Zea showed off their acquaintance. On June 6, Bae Yoonjung posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "It's okay to shake. You're nervous. I'm overwhelmed by you. Bae Yoon-jung and Zea in the released photo are posing in the car and taking selfies. In particular, the images of the two people resembling each other are eye-catching.

2019-10-11 16:11:13

Thanks to the support of the 'Hotel DeLuna' fans, the number of episodes increased to 2 performances.

Thanks to the support of the 'Hotel DeLuna' fans, the number of episodes increased to 2 performances.

? IU will begin its first tour concert in Guangzhou Dunn most reactive hot during the last tour. Thanks to the support of the fans, but neulryeot the Recurrence of two performances again and broadband Sold proved Tickets power. All year tvN drama "Hotel del Luna 'successful acting turns into jangmanwol IU 11 anniversary of proceeds Not long ago, Starting with the fan meeting, we plan to visit our fans at tour concerts in Gwangju, Incheon, Busan, and Seoul.

2019-10-11 15:31:11

Published the picture with ‘윤승아’

Published the picture with ‘윤승아’

Actor Yoon Seung-ah revealed her daily life in Venice. On June 6, actor Yun Seung-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Venice Venice_ Ice Coffee in search of Sammanri." It looks like a quiet country village, not Venice. Yoon Seung-ah said, "Yes! But it was too expensive."

2019-10-11 15:11:12

“Most Common Relationship” There is a detailed discussion in Japan.

“Most Common Relationship” There is a detailed discussion in Japan.

The film 'The Most Common Dating' is a film about the honest and unrelenting reality romance of two men and women who have just separated by 'Jae Hoon' (Kim Rae Won) who is hurt by their ex-girlfriend and 'Sun Young' (Gong Hyo-jin) who is overwhelmed by their ex. 'Most common love', which continues to be very popular during the 2nd week of its release, is being praised by 22nd countries including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Cambodia and other countries. Aviation copyrights are sold and attract attention, with the number of countries with global copyright rights for 'most common relationship' growing. The content panda, which is in charge of overseas sales of 'the most common love', is currently in Japan.The performance of Romance's Korean films in 20 countries around the world is exceptional. It seems that the laugh code is based on a broad consensus such as office life. ”

2019-10-11 14:31:14

Posted two photos with the phrase ‘정경미’

Posted two photos with the phrase ‘정경미’

Chung posted a photo on his Instagram on March 3 with the phrase, "I wrote my glasses. Jung Kyung-mi in the shared photo shows round eyes with round glasses. Meanwhile, Kyung-mi Jung appeared in JTBC 'Change'.

2019-10-11 14:11:12

‘고나은’ came up with a picture that came.

‘고나은’ came up with a picture that came.

Kona Eun recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "#Yoonhye # Myeong-dong to play # 현영 # 나은 came eonong". Gona Eun is looking at the camera with Jung Yoon-hye and Cho Hyun-young. Meanwhile, Ko Na-eun is reviewing the next film after the MBC drama 'I Love You When I'm Sad'.

2019-10-11 13:31:14

Posted a recent photo with emoticons on '이예림' Instagram

Posted a recent photo with emoticons on '이예림' Instagram

Broadcaster Lee Kyung-gyu's daughter and actor Lee Ye-rim showed off their fresh beauty. On July 7, actor Lee Ye-rim uploaded a photo of his emoticons with recent emoticons. Lee Ye-lim in the picture is looking at the camera with her hair turned to one side, leaving a selfie. His eyes are drawn to his fresh and innocent beauty.

2019-10-11 13:11:15

'Saffle In Pool' Kim Seol-ah said that couple managers said it was difficult to marry a chaebol.

'Saffle In Pool' Kim Seol-ah said that couple managers said it was difficult to marry a chaebol.

Actress Oh Min-seok, who plays the role of Dok-woo, the third-generation conglomerate, in the KBS2 weekend drama `` Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful, '' showed interest in Cho Yun-hee. Kim Seol-ah was upset by what the couple manager said was difficult to marry a chaebol. The chaebol lived harder than anyone to enter, but realized that they could not escape the shadow of a poor family. Jin-woo deceived Seol-ah, who met a couple manager to enter the conglomerate family, and finally revealed her identity while talking about the conglomerate that she decided to meet. “Let's marry me! "Are you not seeing a man anyway, are you going to marry me anyway?" And she called her and said, "Let's get married short and hot. At the end of the broadcast, his mother Hwa-young (Park Hae-mi) told Jinwoo that her cousin Jun-gyeom (Jin-ho-eun) died because of her brother's brother, Cheong-ah. Attention is focused on whether to continue romance. Kim Seol-ah, who had been dreaming for a long time, was delighted with the idea of ​​a successful conglomerate. Kim Cheong-a is intertwined with the death of Doo Jin-woo's cousin Gu Jun-gyeom and realizes that their marriage will not be smooth. Hong Hwa-young (Park Hae-mi) also learned the bad side with Kim Sul-ah, exclaiming absolute opposition to Do Jin-woo and opposing the marriage of two people to increase the tension.

2019-10-11 12:31:13