Independence, BTS Jimin admired for 2019 fashion icon!

Independence, BTS Jimin admired for 2019 fashion icon!

The Independent News, a Singaporean media reporting the latest headline news and break news, has noted that BTS Jimin has emerged as a fashion icon. Independence says that Jimin focuses on lifestyle and fashion. He praised his style in the international media. “Jimin is a member of the Korean Boy Band BTS. Dominate. " He followed the fashion business's "# BoF500 Class of 2019", "GQ Magazine's" Weekly Dressed Men of the Week ", King Choice's" 2019 Most Popular K-pop Idol "Survey and Men's Beauty Trends Report 2019. Introducing Jimin's choice of "Strange Look and Internal Role Model". "Jinmin BTS have made headlines in many media with fashion and style." According to the Men's Beauty Trends Report for 2019, "Jimin was chosen as the ideal figure in a public survey among 500 men between 20-39 years old, and especially Jimin's fashion sense is related to age, such as the items he wore as hot issues. Is very popular among men and women. " In addition, Jeff Benjamin, senior editor at Victoria Beckham and style editor at Vogue.com, stressed that BTS Jimin was mentioned in a unique fashion sense and style.

2019-10-10 21:11:13

Do you admit that you saw the night of Affliction?

Do you admit that you saw the night of Affliction?

Gagman Kim Soo-yong and Park Sung-gwang starred in the JTBC2 entertainment program `` Affliction Night '', which aired on the afternoon of 4th. I would never have done that. I actually drove my car and shouted 'Hey Yo'. I knew everything from the side. I still shouted and took a picture. ”

2019-10-10 20:31:11

Ever Collagen UV Care Ace Up to 50% One-day Special “New Tree Ever Collagen”, Oquiz 10 Million Won Event, 6 pm Early Quiz

Ever Collagen UV Care Ace Up to 50% One-day Special “New Tree Ever Collagen”, Oquiz 10 Million Won Event, 6 pm Early Quiz

Inner beauty product that Kim Sarang chose while she was a public artist Nutri's UV Care Ace product attracts attention. This can be seen as a result of problems related to NUTRI's Ever Collagen in the OK Cashback's Oquiz 10 Million Won event, which is a new issue every hour from 2 pm to 6 pm today (10th). Today's Oquiz 10 million won event is confirmed to promote the Nutri Ever Collagen UV Care One-day Special Event, which allows you to meet Nutri's products at a discounted price. The 6 o'clock question for the 10-million won event of Oquiz is "Ace Collagen UV Care Ace is the ace of ㅇㅇㅋㅋ." You can find it immediately by searching 'YouC care Ace'. In fact, Ever Collagen is not a product but a product to eat. It has a concept that basically fills collagen from inside the skin. It is the only health functional food in Korea that is recognized by the Korea Food and Drug Administration as the only collagen product to be eaten. Among Ever Collagen products, Ever Collagen UV Care Ace is a golden formula designed for the daily intake of vitamins A, C, and E, which can be absorbed rapidly into the skin. Helps to maintain skin health from skin damage. The NUTRI Evercollagen UV Care One Day Special Event mentioned in this article is a 50% discount coupon for new members of Ever Collagen UV Care and a 40% discount for existing members. You can issue coupons only by searching for brands after searching for 'Ever Collagen UV Care Ace'. Issued coupons can be used only today (10 days), and discounts are also available for popular NUTRIMALL products in addition to Ever Collagen. A NUTRI official said, “This promotion may be closed early depending on the quantity of products supplied.” Especially, if you have a lot of outdoor activities or are concerned about UV rays or have skin with weak skin during the season, It is recommended to catch 10 million won of luck and also to grab skin troubles quickly through this promotion. ”

2019-10-10 20:11:13

The delusion of the topic, the daily life released on SNS on the 3rd

The delusion of the topic, the daily life released on SNS on the 3rd

On the 3rd, Huhga said, “I love you” on Instagram. The netizens who saw it left a variety of comments, such as "Congratulations", "Brother cool ~ Congratulations", "Congratulations", "Did you draw Chanel yourself? ㅋ", "Kiya ... This is really envious". On the other hand, Instagram of Huh Huang is a topic of SNS that communicates with netizens by revealing daily life of Huh Huh.

2019-10-10 19:31:12

If you show

If you show "Marietel V2" and all three are funny ??

In the MBC 'My Little Television' broadcasted on the afternoon of 4th, the audience found Kim Jang-hoon. The Laughter Challenge challenge will be successful if a laugh hunter appears and shows a gag for a minute and all three laugh. The first challenge was to use 'outside nibs' (crunch on the outside and moist on the inside). Ahn Yu-jin, who joined Kim So-hee's kitchen assistant in the first half, took the role of using potatoes with a knife. Chef Kim So-hee counted Ahn Yu-jin's fingers and laughed as if he had 10 fingers. Maritel's viewers laughed by commenting, "Edit and redo," "This bite and win." Jung Hyung-don burst into laughter after hearing his embarrassment and "sorry." The second dish is Pork Sesame Leaf Pesto Bibimbuk which uses squid bibimbuk, the most popular menu in your shop. Chef Kim So-hee ordered Anyujin to cut sesame leaves, and Ahn Yujin did not use the sesame leaves but took the knife. Mormotte Kwon Hae Bom PD said, "I usually like cooking," I went to slicing sesame leaves, but I worked hard. Son Dae-dong's client brought the old money. Kim Gura said, "Everyone looks fake. Yulgok this picture is so clean and strange," he said.

2019-10-10 19:11:13

It is known that the movie witch 2 story is being composed.

It is known that the movie witch 2 story is being composed.

It is known that the movie 'Witch' is composed of two stories. Thursday afternoon film enthusiasts are curious about the ending of the witch. In particular, many people who watched the movie “Witches” seemed to be curious about how to interpret the ending, saying, “It was a little boring at the beginning, but it is more and more.” The crew made a special effort to build a new fast and destructive action style that was not found early in Korean films. In particular, the action of using a limited space was the main feature, and the amazing action exceeding expectations such as crossing a wall or jumping high in a ceiling exerts a strong impact by utilizing exquisitely the characteristics and limitations of a narrow space. In addition, the scene where many characters collide in the corridor is also perfectly calculated for each movement and movement, maximizing the tension with a large-scale, high-fidelity action. In addition, the resilient and amazing speed of action different from the existing film focuses on the action style of the movie witch. In addition, the shooting of high difficulty that surpassed the action that the actor can directly digest, such as soaring into the air, was completed through the latter CG work using digital characters. It is a more exciting and creative action scene by combining a digital character created by photographing a background source and scanning the actor's whole body in the video. In order to emphasize strong and strong action, unobtrusive cool and cheerful action, I chose the hole technique instead of the brilliant technique. On the other hand, the witch 'Ending' has produced a variety of interpretations, and it is expected that two episodes will be produced.

2019-10-10 18:31:13

Friendship Group Representative Fellowship Friendship Padding Members' friendship again together ~

Friendship Group Representative Fellowship Friendship Padding Members' friendship again together ~

On the 6th, SHINee Taemin and EXO Kai released their friendship photos on their Instagram. The two men in the photo are friendly with their shoulders, looking up at the sky, and lifting their fists as if they were fighting. As they are already well known, they are members of idol's representative friendship group "Friendship Paddings". Popular members of each group who lead the show will attract more attention. The Friendship Paddings traveled to Cebu in April, except for Jimin, who is on overseas tours.

2019-10-10 18:11:13

Chan-sung Jung is the first super tough in UFC history.

Chan-sung Jung is the first super tough in UFC history.

On the 6th, the SBS entertainment program 'Deacon Division' depicted Jung Chan-seong, a mixed martial arts player who appeared as a new master. Chung Chan-sung has won the championship with Twister, UFC's first ultra-difficult technology. He is called a Korean zombie because he doesn't give up in any situation. I looked around the players training. Yuk Sung-jae asked, "I go to the same shop as me." Jeong Chan-sung burst into laughter at the appearance of this kind. "Today's strength will make it difficult for me, and I will be a real master, according to the purpose of the master," he said.

2019-10-10 17:31:40

Poop dogs, dogs decided to raise ...

Poop dogs, dogs decided to raise ...

On the 6th, SBS Plus 'Five Minutes Before Dogs, Poop Dogs' shows Yang Dong-geun's wife Park Garram, who is a topic unbelievable as a mother of three, shows off a frank and unrelenting talk in the studio. This dog is a bichon prije that the family decided to raise. Bichon Frize, who played in a large yard and became slushy and boasted of 'tailed rice,' MC Seo Jang-hun was embarrassed. MC Yu-jin asked Park Garram how he met Yang Dong-geun. Park said, "I was a fan originally. I watched 'Your way.' I filmed a suicide prevention video in the army, and I met there for the first time as I appeared there. " But my husband saw me getting makeup. I knew that I was interested. ”When Yu-jin saw Yang Dong-geun who had risen in the child's room on that day, he asked if he had to sleep separately. . ”The couple's episodes are released and attract attention.

2019-10-10 17:11:39

Hwang Chi-Yeol

Hwang Chi-Yeol

Singer Hwang Chi-Yeol told the recent situation. Singer Hwang Chi-yeol posted a photo on his Instagram on the afternoon of July 7 with the words, "Careful cold. In the picture, Hwang Chi-Yeol is looking down on the lens while wearing the hoodie. As autumn approaches, it becomes cool to see fans consider the chilly weather. Meanwhile, Hwang Chi-yeol has appeared in the recently closed Mnet 'The Call 2'.

2019-10-10 16:31:13

The seasons of the sun, engulfed in the mischief of fate, the deep traps, you

The seasons of the sun, engulfed in the mischief of fate, the deep traps, you

In the sun's seasons, traps deep in the mischief of fate In the KBS Sun season, Choi Jung-woo's last outburst begins with all kinds of evils and harassing Oh Chang-suk. All the rich went out and committed the most wicked atrocities. In addition to Lee Sang-sook, the whole family was involved in putting Oh Chang-suk into crisis. Lee decides to imply everything for Choi. It's the most irresponsible and blatant action. Lee reflects on what he has done but does not tell the truth. Lee Sang-suk reflects on his late son-in-law as he hits his chest late. But that's it. They offer to pay off their sins, but they do not provide any practical help. There was no intention to save the trapped person. He does not intend to pay the guilt of liquidation at all, but only reflects on words. It can be said that the family's selfishness does not go away and only pity. There is no suggestion to save the trapped son-in-law. Choi Sung-jae tells Yoon Soi that you made me like this. Yun-soy responds by making no sense.

2019-10-10 16:11:37

Hungarian Bond's life insurance “Baga Bond” from Gohari Drainage

Hungarian Bond's life insurance “Baga Bond” from Gohari Drainage

SBS `` Baga Bond '' (played by Jang Young-cheol, Kyung Kyung-soon, director Yoo-sik Yoo) was unveiled by Min Jae-sik (Director Min Jung-sik) of the National Intelligence Service, who visited John & Mark. Sang-mi Oh was suspected of the possibility of an accomplice in a civil aviation terrorist attack after the beneficiary of the insurance was revealed. In the last broadcast, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Ko-Ha-ri were investigated and raised tensions. . Go-Ha-ri takes Cha-gun to the dead killer and meet Kang Joo-chul. Cha Dal-gun met Gang Ju-cheol, and as soon as he saw his dead killer, he was angry with him, "Min Jae-sik." Special forces made up of defectors. Min Jae-sik re-introduced the dismantled starfish. ”Ki Tae-woong chased Oh Sang-mi again, and Gong Hwa-sook (Hwang Bora) was eavesdropping. Gong-sook, who was eavesdropping, caught the decisive evidence, and Ki Tae-woong carried Oh Sang-mi in his car. Ki Tae-woong reported that he had found a smoking gun, but he lost his mind in an accident. I got it.

2019-10-10 15:31:11

‘에프 엑스’ Instagram shared several photos

‘에프 엑스’ Instagram shared several photos

Singer and actor Crystal boasted a refreshing atmosphere. Crystal shared several photos on his Instagram day. The crystal in the picture shows a picnic while enjoying the clear weather. Unlike sporty fashion, the chic crystal's eyes and atmosphere stand out.

2019-10-10 15:11:12

Summer, please.

Summer, please. "Nahyemi, mother-in-law," Give me a bedroom. "

'Have a summer,' Nahyemi asked her mother-in-law Kim Ye-ryeong for help. In KBS 1TV's daily drama, `` Summer Girl, Please '' (played by Gu Ji-won, director Sung Jun-hae), which aired on the 7th of July, Wang Geum-ju (Na Hye-mi), Han Suk-ho (Kim San-ho), excuse The figure of the character (Kim Ye-Ryung) is drawn. In the broadcast, Wang Geum-ju asked, "Where are we decorating our newly married room?" Wang Keum-ju replied, "I'm in a snotty room." Wang Jin-ju said, "I can't give my mother a home. I have to go out and live separately."

2019-10-10 14:31:14

We introduced course that we could do battle trip and attracted attention

We introduced course that we could do battle trip and attracted attention

'Battle Trip' Park Yeon-soo and Song Gi-a set out for Palawan. In the recent KBS 2TV Battle Battle, Park Yeon-soo, mother and daughter Go Ju-won, and Kim Da-hyun, were the Philippines' last paradise Palawan travel designers. Park Yeon-soo and Song Gia's 'Mom' who went on to conquer Palawan with the concept of 'Mother and Child Travel' were revealed. With the tour's radio. Park Yeon-soo transformed into an information-powered Mammago for her daughter Song Gia and introduced a course that could be soaked in Palawan's charm. From the Underground River National Park, where you can meet numerous bats, and the El Nido, where you can enjoy the clear and clear waters, you have captured the eyes of Palawan. In particular, hopping tours at El Nido, a sacred place for marine sports, have raised the desire to travel to Palawan. Song Gia strongly recommended the El Nido hopping tour, saying, “If I don't go to El Nipa, I didn't go to Palawan.” At the same time, the taste of Palawan's delicious food stimulated the salivary glands. Unfamiliar visuals such as Filipino Mexican food, Adobo Cancun, Filipino Mexican Mexican nachos basket, pork ribs, made me wonder about the taste. Kim Joon-hyun, who is called the god of Mukbang, the other party, said, I can go there and show you a great figure, and you can come out with a standing ovation. ” Above all, Park Yeon-soo, who said that the trip was the first time, focused her attention from the airport to the couple's fashion at the couple's look. At the same time, Song Ji-a, a son-like daughter, showed her lovely and chic girl beauty. "I'm going to marry that spider-man," he said to a public actress to Hollywood actor Tom Holland.

2019-10-10 14:11:15