Posted several pictures with the phrase Park Eun-hye

Posted several pictures with the phrase Park Eun-hye

Actor Park Eun-hye posted a number of pictures on her Instagram on October 1st with the phrase, "Bukseongro Hero," and Sang-jin Han, a short film directed to Daegu. Park Eun-hye in the shared picture was devoted to shooting. Park Eun-hye went down to Daegu and showed a close relationship with fellow Han Sang-jin.

2019-10-06 12:31:11

‘이유영’ Lee Yeong-young responded by saying that she was getting close.

‘이유영’ Lee Yeong-young responded by saying that she was getting close.

Lee Min-ki said, “I'm getting acquainted not long ago when I met at the filming”. Yoo Young replied, "I'm getting close" and laughed. On the other hand, 'lie of all' is aired first at 10:30 pm on 12th.

2019-10-06 12:14:34

"Let's go pick it up." Song-in in the car?

TV CHOSUN Song Goe-in-Bong is caught in a triangle scandal after a romantic sunrise proposal, and a colleague is leaving the shooting site. Boom and Songa-in sucked Chicken Dori-tang in the car. Boom said, "The best table I've ever eaten was a father-in-law, not a father." The second guest singer, Trot Girl Group Venus, who was in charge of 'Mistrot' visuals, Jung Da-kyung, Park Sung-yeon, and Doo-ri joined. Venus shook the scene with a lively allure with visuals, fashion and props that seemed to spring from the comics. The brother and sister visited the gold-miss story of a rather unusual story from Mukho Market. Mukho Market's youngest merchant, who finished the preparations for marriage, sought out his ideal type as a boom and penetrated the mulberry brothers and sisters who are forming a Loverine, and further confessed to the boom by saying, "Jang Dong-gun in my heart". Noticed. Sensing the boom of the mouth and the strange pink flow of the actor, Song Gye-in burst into jealousy by storming away from the shooting site, yelling, "Take two, but shoot."

2019-10-06 11:31:16

The other is hell…

The other is hell…

Most of all, he commanded the whole scene Others are Hell. ”Lee Jung-eun, the role of Um Bok-soon, who opened the doors of hell to viewers who visited Ko Si-won with Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan) who took his first step in Seoul. The two girls faced a cold hearted woman who had raised a heartfelt nun and Koshiwon others as murderers. The presence of Lee Hyun-wook, who played the 302 Noh Hyuk-hyuk, who created a bizarre fear and collected the topic before the broadcast, was the reason why he succeeded in the appearance of Seo Mun-jo (Lee Dong-wook) in the last two times in the best reversal that no one could have imagined. Above all, director Lee Chang-hee's sensational directing over the whole scene enhanced the overall drama. Lee Chang-hee, who filmed with the mind that “I will shoot a movie with 10 climaxes,” did not disappoint. That's why viewers rave about "more like a movie than a movie". In addition, Ahn Eun-jin plays the role of a first-time cop who is expected to be more active in the future, noting that he is the only one in 'Hell is Other'. The actors gave tension and tension in the early stages, but all actors including dense acts such as Hyun Hee-jung, the gangster Ahn Hee-jung, who are confined to murderers and embarrass everyone, raise the drama's immersion. With the brilliant performance of the actors without holes, I can't wait to see what kind of ending “Tin is Hell.”

2019-10-06 11:11:11

Stern, intense red lip makeup ...

Stern, intense red lip makeup ...

Singer Sunmi boasted a sexy figure. On the 3rd, Sunmi uploaded a photo to his Instagram with a short phrase "Waterbomb is shaking". Stern in the picture is taking a selfie in the car. Intense red lip makeup captures your eyes. On the other hand, Sunmi worked as a new song 'Nalarari'.

2019-10-06 10:31:11

Good People Ye Esther ♥ Hong Hye-Gul, Unchanged Love in the 25th Anniversary of Marriage “Lucky”

Good People Ye Esther ♥ Hong Hye-Gul, Unchanged Love in the 25th Anniversary of Marriage “Lucky”

Ye Esther-Hong Hae-gal couple showed affection for each other. In the 334 episodes of MBC Human Documentary 'Good People,' which was broadcast on Tuesday, the couple of Esther and Hong Hye-Gul, who celebrated the 25th anniversary of their marriage, showed unchanging love for each other. Yesterday confessed that she had been suffering from depression for a long time. In particular, three years ago, it was harder to feel guilty for his sister, who had gone out of the world with a sad choice. She raised dogs and walked with her husband, Hong Hye-gul, as Hong Chang-hyung, a doctor and startup student, suggested. Hong said that 25th anniversary of her marriage, Ye Esther sent 'I Love You' and 25 hearts in a text message. To answer this, he began to read his own handwritten letter. Hong Hye-gal “We walk together today and tomorrow. You're right and I'm left and right. ”The impressed woman Esther warmly embraced him. Finally, Hong Hye-Gul told the production team, "I was so lucky to meet a woman I wanted." Meeting my wife is the most grateful thing in life. Ye Esther also said, “I was lucky to meet my husband. It's not easy to meet people who are the same as me. ”I confessed my unwavering affection for Hong. On the other hand, MBC Human Documentary 'People are Good' is a program to include life dramas of people who live in the same age, and is broadcast every Tuesday at 10:05.

2019-10-06 10:11:12

Kim Sun-ah Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff

Kim Sun-ah Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff

Kim Sun-ah recently posted pictures and videos on his Instagram with the words, "I'm so impressed and funny." Kim Sun-ah is receiving a birthday celebration from the staff. Meanwhile, Kim Sun-ah appeared in the SBS drama 'Secret Boutique'.

2019-10-06 09:31:15

Song Seung-hyun is playing a game to Choi Min-hwan to go home ???

Song Seung-hyun is playing a game to Choi Min-hwan to go home ???

"Household men" In the KBS2 'Salim Boys Season 2 (hereinafter, Salim Nam 2)', which aired on the 2nd, the image of Kim Seung-hyun revealing the devotion in the last trailer of the broadcast was released. Song Seung-hyun asked Choi Min-hwan to go home to play the game. Choi Yang-rak, who sees Choi Min-hwan's face playing games, said, “The expression is alive. His face didn't look like that either. ” The parents were surprised to hear that, and moved to meet someone Kim Seung-hyun said, raising the curiosity to be surprised to see a person waiting for them at the appointment place.

2019-10-06 09:11:13

Davichi posted a photo on his Instagram account

Davichi posted a photo on his Instagram account

Kang posted a picture on his Instagram account. In the shared photo, Kang Min-kyung stared at something in front of the white wall. Meanwhile, Kang Min-kyung opened a YouTube channel and actively communicated with fans.

2019-10-06 08:31:11

Siberian vanguard Ko Gyu-pil frustrated with Russian bread

Siberian vanguard Ko Gyu-pil frustrated with Russian bread

Actor Ko Kyu-pil was frustrated with Russian bread. On the 3rd, the TVN entertainment program 'Siberian frontier' was broadcasted by buying Kyu-pil's first bread. On that day, Ko Pil-kyu stopped at the 'Zemzemskaya' and went out saying, "You can drop off here." Afterwards, Go Kyu-pil paid 200 rubles outside, purchased four loaves of bread, and boarded the train at the end of the coach who informed him of the boarding time. Ko Kyu-pil said, "Who ate sweets at dawn," Lee said, "Who ate you." Go Gyu-Pil eats bread that he bought from outside and says, "It's delicious." He said, "It doesn't taste. I don't think it's pork sausage," Lee said, "It's delicious."

2019-10-06 08:11:13

I suffered from memory loss and hallucinations.

I suffered from memory loss and hallucinations.

On the 3rd MBC TV drama `` What Happened One Day, '' Dan-oh (Kim Hye-yun) was hurt by his fiancé, Baek-kyung (Lee Jae-wook). Gold spoon with everything except. Eun-Dan helped the hostess of being bullied on this day, but she looked like a protagonist, but suffered from memory loss and hallucinations. Very far from Don't even think of me or karma. ” Conti's situation was the same, and Eun Dan fell down the stairs. The moment I fell, I could lean less on someone's back and get hurt less than I got on Conti. Dano predicted that he would fall down the stairs instead of holding the contents of Conti, and that someone was holding him. Eun Dan Oh's world is not a reality but a cartoon, and people are characters. Jin-chae Chae said, "We are not human beings. We feel the gap between the scenes and the scene." "When we have self, we know the gap. Explained.

2019-10-06 07:31:11

Posted a photo with the phrase TWICE was taken

Posted a photo with the phrase TWICE was taken

Tzuyu posted a photo on Twice's official Instagram on October 1st with the phrase, "I've been to Choi Patta again for this comeback. Tzuyu in the photo took a selfie with the same group member Chae Young Nayeon and made a cute expression. Tzuyu has especially dyed black hair for a more brilliant visual. On the other hand, Twice's group Twice released the 8th mini album 'Feel Special' on September 23rd.

2019-10-06 07:11:31

Han Ji-hye is also appearing in the MBC drama Golden Garden.

Han Ji-hye is also appearing in the MBC drama Golden Garden.

Han Ji-hye recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "I exercised a day off." Han Ji-hye in the open photo was wearing a black leggings and took a selfie. Meanwhile, Han Ji-hye appeared in the MBC drama 'Golden Garden'.

2019-10-06 06:31:13

'Life's documentary' favorite brother died!

'Life's documentary' favorite brother died!

On the 2nd, TV Chosun 'Life Saengkyu My Way' depicts Park Hae-mi's life story, which he decided to start with his son after divorce. Park's son Hwang Sung-jae recalled his father Hwang Min's drunk driving accident and recalled, "Mom would have been very hard. "Said. “It's a good thing. All of them are gathering newcomers, so the shoulders are heavy. It's hard to run a troupe if one person doesn't do one hundred per cent. ” The couple first met as audience members and actors while Park Hae-mi made a work called Pumbaa. It was known that he started with his cohabitation before he got married.

2019-10-06 06:11:20

It's not harder than you think

It's not harder than you think

TVN 'Sumine Side Dishes', which was broadcast on the 2nd, is a special part of the 3rd edition of Hyeon-sik Lim, Kim Yong-gun and Jeon In-kwon. Kim Soo-mi said, "Even if it's a little annoying, cut the shell of burdock." Kim Yong Gun said, "It's not harder than you think." Jeon In-kwon cut the burdock slowly and Kim Soo-mi said, "You don't have to cut it so carefully. Just cut it quickly." Jeon In-kwon said, "I'm afraid of the sword." In the past, Kim Yong-gun said that if he cooked rice, he would match the amount of water he puts in the eyes.

2019-10-06 05:31:18