Runner Investigator, Han Yoon-seo

Runner Investigator, Han Yoon-seo

In the broadcast, Bae Hong-tae experienced the limitations and dilemmas of investigators of the Commission. Bae Hong-tae finds out the innocence of the foreign workers involved in the murder of the murder case and finds the true criminal. Bae Hong-tae, who insisted that even the reinvestment should relieve the innocence of the sincerity, came to understand the principleist Han Yun-seo (who Lee Won-won) said, 'We must not intervene in the case.' Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae began to recognize each other's research methods and values. The two added anticipation to the group's efforts to unite in front of `` Human Rights ''; Bae Hong-tae in the public picture seems to return to the days of the prosecutor who had the disgraced title of `` Non-Human Rights Test. '' Bae Hong-tae interrogates the suspect with his sharp eyes. In addition, his enthusiasm with his fellow prosecutors as he walked through the scene of the incident caught his eye. On the other hand, Bae Hong-tae's urgency expression wearing a slightly different helmet is also interesting. Bae Hong-tae, who went straight for the resolution of the case, looks forward to what event he desperately tried to solve. Bae Hong-tae, who attended the trial as an observer, was also captured. The images of Bae Hong-tae, who is giving a thumbs up to someone in the presidency, are more intriguing, and the images of Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae, who are united in the published photos, are stimulating their curiosity. Han Yoon-seo, who visits the scene of the incident, wears a 'hawk's eye' and looks around. The appearance of Bae Hong-tae, who replayed eyewitness statements directly, also caught the eye. Han Yoon-seo's keen eye to find even a small clue and Bae Hong-tae, a master of the description, reappear the scene with his whole body. The two investigators are curious to see if they can find clues to solve the conflicting statement. Please look forward to the performance of Bae Hong-tae faced with. "

2019-10-05 22:31:16

Kuhara posted an animated video on Instagram

Kuhara posted an animated video on Instagram

Singer Guhara showed off the beauty. Gurah recently posted a video clip on his Instagram. Looking at the camera, he asks for a look in the public picture with his long hair hanging down over his shoulders. With big eyes, I grabbed the eye like a doll.

2019-10-05 22:11:18

‘한승연’ posted a picture with the text “Nubigae Nung”

‘한승연’ posted a picture with the text “Nubigae Nung”

Actress Han Seung-yeon from the girl group Kara revealed the recent status. Han Seungyeon recently posted on his Instagram "Where? Where ... dog? Where are the quilts? Yes? " Han Seung-yeon in the picture is looking at the camera with a dog in his arms. Especially while I was in my thirties, I caught my eye with my beauty.

2019-10-05 21:31:13

I visited the shop and ordered red crab champon and cold champon.

I visited the shop and ordered red crab champon and cold champon.

"I" Actor Lee Sang-yeop appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program `` Ugly Korean Cub '' (`` Miu Bird ''), which aired on the afternoon of the 29th. I ordered the red crab champon and cold champon.

2019-10-05 21:11:14

Narsha, “Have a nice day”

Narsha, “Have a nice day”

Narsha drew attention to her recent social media. On the 30th, Narsha posted a photo on his Instagram with the words “Have a nice day” to attract fans' attention. Fans who saw this, “Wonderful ~~”, “Good day! I wrote a comment, such as "for trembling heart", "great dignity of the supreme being", "wen English".

2019-10-05 20:31:12

Upbit, why did new coins shrink?

Upbit, why did new coins shrink?

… Selecting “Focus on Development Potential” Upbit, the nation's largest cryptocurrency exchange, introduced a new coin. Upbit recently announced that it will exit the exchange by designating significant stocks for insolvent projects that cannot be improved. As an extension of these policies, the verification process for new transaction support coins has become more complicated. Compared to the past, the number of new entry coins has decreased significantly, but the coins with a higher possibility of commercialization and development of services are making their names in Upbit. Let's take a look at the main features of the new coin. KRW Market: Hedera Hashgraph Hedera hash graphs are public distributed ledgers for distributed applications. Based on a hash graph consensus algorithm, the Hedera public network achieves the highest security in distributed ledger technology. It also requires very fast transaction speeds and significantly lower Internet bandwidth. Hedera has high throughput, low fees, and consensus confirmation in seconds. Hedera is leading the future of public ledgers by enabling new applications, use cases, and business models beyond the current blockchain, which cannot be developed on other distributed ledger technology platforms. Dr. Limon Baird, co-founder and researcher of Hedera Hashgraph, and co-founder and CEO, Mans Harmon, are colleagues with the US Air Force Academy. Both have founded Trio Security, BlueWave Security, Swirlds, Inc. In the process, he developed a breakthrough technology, a hash graph, which also received a patent. BTC Market: BORA BORA is a digital content platform based on blockchain. BORA implements dual networks and tokens to overcome the limitations of availability, performance and scalability of existing Ethereum networks. In addition, it provides fast processing speed and scalability through a private network that is not limited to expansion separately from the mainnet. This provides BORA with a range of features to improve transparency, security, and the content distribution and service experience on digital content platforms. Users can use BORA tokens to buy digital items or to purchase various contents. BORA tokens can also be used for mileage and promotions on the platform. BTC Market: DAI DAI is a stable coin that is secured by Ethereum rather than fiat currency, and has a dollar value. If you deposit Ethereum as collateral, you can issue new diecoins. Managed by Ethereum smart contracts, unlike other stablecoins, the system is fully decentralized, preserving its value with a predesigned mechanism. BTC Market: Maker (MKR) MKR is a cryptocurrency that functions as a DAI issuance and stabilization fee in the smart contract platform that manages DAI. MKR holders can participate in platform voting to make DAI policy decisions.

2019-10-05 20:11:13

I posted a picture with the words that I played Choi.

I posted a picture with the words that I played Choi.

On September 30, Choi Hee-seo posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "The wedding had flowers, music, alcohol and loved ones, and we had a lot of fun." Choi Hee-seo poses in a wedding dress and looks at the camera. Choi Hee-seo, on the other hand, posted a wedding march with his boyfriend, a celebrity, on the 28th.

2019-10-05 19:31:19

Let's go to the title track of Comeback D Day

Let's go to the title track of Comeback D Day

Weirs released the third mini album 'FLY WITH US' through various music sites on the afternoon of 30th.The title song 'LIT' is a song that combines sensual melody lines with oriental colors based on trap hip hop. It is different from the genre presented by the previous one, and it expresses a joyful time unfolding under the bright night of Hui Young Cheong, and adds folk songs to the lyrics that harmonize the Korean language.

2019-10-05 19:11:17

Let's pick it together, suggesting a secret date ~

Let's pick it together, suggesting a secret date ~

In the 12th episode of “Take the Going for the Mulberry,” which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Songgain and Boom, who made their way from Seoul, Busan, Incheon to Gwangju, Chuncheon and South Island, Jindo, will finally head to the 7th Mulberry Field and Gangwon-do. Song-in and Boom's trip to Gangwon-do began with an ambitious dawn, when Boom suggested a secret date to Song-a-in. Songa-in, who didn't even know English, was willing to set off on a sunrise date in response to the shy confession of the boom "Would you like to go with me?" The brother and sister visited the gold-miss story of a rather unusual story from Mukho Market. Mukho Market's youngest merchant, who finished the preparations for marriage, sought out his ideal type as a boom and penetrated the mulberry brothers and sisters who are forming a Loverine, and further confessed to the boom by saying, "Jang Dong-gun in my heart". Noticed. Sensing the boom and the strange pink flow of the actor's mouth, Song Gye-in burst into jealousy by storming away from the scene, yelling, "Take two, but shoot." Mikabang Fairy Song-In, while eating the red crab steamed in front of her eyes, laughed as she was angry with her boom and actor. Looking at the boom, Han Hye-jin's “You're My Man” was exuberant and fascinated, including dances with various affairs and confidence.

2019-10-05 18:31:18

"Elegant" Mowan Su-gyu is a long-time relative and bad

2019-10-05 18:11:13

Kun-min, “It's not your birthday yet…”

Kun-min, “It's not your birthday yet…”

Gunmin noticed the current situation through his SNS and attracted attention. 30 days in his own Instagram. Even though it's not a birthday yet, it's already a birthday. ” Fans who saw it “I love you”, “Happy birthday! Happy Birthday! ”

2019-10-05 17:31:19

Man, Olleh Music fifth place Genie fifth place

Man, Olleh Music fifth place Genie fifth place

Zico released their first full-length album 'THINKING' Part.1 on the 30th, and the double title song 'People' and 'Thunder Beetle' settled on the top of various music charts, showing off their ability to achieve a double hit. As of 8 am, Thunder Beetle ranked first in Naver Music, 2nd in Mnet, 3rd in Melon, 3rd in Bugs, 3rd in Sorisea, 5th in Olleh Music, and 5th in Genie. 'People' occupied the top ranks such as Naver Music 3rd, Mnet 4th, Melon 6th, Genie 7th, Olleh Music 7th, Bugs 7th. Zico, who also took charge of the song while working as a Block Bee, was later recognized for his outstanding musical skills as a solo song. "Tough Cookie" "Boy and Girls" "You are me, I am you" and "Artist." Every song swept the top of the music charts and received a rating of `` No Replacement ''. Shortly after the release of the album, the title song 'Thunder Beetle' and 'People' came into the top 10 of the music site Melon. At 8 am on the 1st, the thunder-bule monkey is the third and the person is the sixth. Like this, Zico succeeded in being alone with his first regular album 'THINKING' Part.1 released after 8 years of debut, and also solidified his position as a music player.

2019-10-05 17:11:18

I'm only walking in flowers. I draw my husband who became a housewife in half.

I'm only walking in flowers. I draw my husband who became a housewife in half.

Ryu Dam decided to star in KBS1's new daily drama 'Walk on the Flower Road' and added the fun of her husband to her husband with a soy heart. 'Walk the Flower Only' is a life-reset drama that thumps the heart of the enthusiastic housewife Kang Yeo-won who has endured the mud-ridden housewives and the bongbong-dong, a very positive man who has gone through the life of thorny fields. Ryu Dam takes the role of Jang Sang-moon, the husband whose wife is the dog cafe's wife, and loses his job. It is expected to invigorate the drama with laughter points, which became the number one target of family's speech errors due to its easily sprained and thunderous character. Please look forward to working hard to make 'Communic' more friendly than the name Ryudam. Thank you. ” On the other hand, KBS1's new daily drama 'Walk on the Flower Road' will be broadcast in October following 'Please take care of summer'.

2019-10-05 16:31:11

Tickets for the show are on the Internet

Tickets for the show are on the Internet "17th first solo concert"

NCT DREAM will hold its first solo concert, `` NCT DREAM TOUR '', THE DREAM SHOW, from November 16 to 17 at Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul. In particular, NCT DREAM receives global attention for its debut songs 'Chewing Gum', 'Last First Love', 'We Young', 'GO', 'We Go Up', and 'BOOM'. As one of the strongest teenagers, the concert, which will allow you to enjoy NCT ​​DREAM's diverse music and stages, will also be hot.The tickets for the concert will be held through the online ticketing site YES24. Fan club pre-orders will be open at 8 o'clock, and general tickets will be open at 8 pm on the 14th.NCity Dream is the third mini album `` We Boom '' released in July, and it has 27 iTunes top album charts worldwide. # 1 in area, amongst China's largest music QQ Korea top music charts week No. 1, "100 artists, the main US Billboard chart 90, and recorded on the chart above the 3 'Social 50'.

2019-10-05 16:11:14

Lee Sang-hwa asks about the opportunity to develop as a lover with Gangnam ~

Lee Sang-hwa asks about the opportunity to develop as a lover with Gangnam ~

In the SBS entertainment program 'Song Dream Dream Season 2-You are my destiny' (hereinafter 'Song Dream Dream 2'), which was broadcasted on the 30th night, the preliminary couple's idealization and Gangnam were depicted. It's true that I learned my brother through the "Jungle Law." Gangnam said he loved Lee Sang-hwa's lead and said, "I first thought of going back into the jungle, and I thought I'd marry." Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa made their first connection through the SBS `` Jungle Law. '' I had a natural crush in the meeting with the Jungle members. Lee Sang-hwa said, "Gangnam brother is very beautiful eyes. When I first saw it, I saw it first."

2019-10-05 15:31:12