Lee Sang-hwa asks about the opportunity to develop as a lover with Gangnam ~

Lee Sang-hwa asks about the opportunity to develop as a lover with Gangnam ~

In the SBS entertainment program 'Song Dream Dream Season 2-You are my destiny' (hereinafter 'Song Dream Dream 2'), which was broadcasted on the 30th night, the preliminary couple's idealization and Gangnam were depicted. It's true that I learned my brother through the "Jungle Law." Gangnam said he loved Lee Sang-hwa's lead and said, "I first thought of going back into the jungle, and I thought I'd marry." Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa made their first connection through the SBS `` Jungle Law. '' I had a natural crush in the meeting with the Jungle members. Lee Sang-hwa said, "Gangnam brother is very beautiful eyes. When I first saw it, I saw it first."

2019-10-05 15:31:12

Actor Lee Yun-ji and

Actor Lee Yun-ji and "Ask the Refrigerator"

Lee Yoon-ji and Oji-ho appeared as a working mom and walking papa in the JTBC entertainment `` Please Ask for the Refrigerator '', which aired on the 30th. Yunji Lee “Always manages the diet. Rice and ramen have not been eaten for years. I don't dress up, I just eat a salad, ”he said.“ Yun Ji told the dentist's husband the first dash. Lee Yun-ji, "My husband was so ugly that I was deceived," he said. "I like to act deliberately. Lee Yun-ji's cooking of hope was released. The first dish is said to be for a daughter who is about to celebrate her birthday. Lee Yun-ji, "I want to learn cooking through this opportunity," he asked for a princess's birthday cooking for the party, passion has exploded. Lee Yun-ji, a special day today, said, "I think chefs can eat a new meal, and I want to eat a new octopus." The dolphin screamed and made the viewers admire.

2019-10-05 15:11:15

VIP contains sweet moments to attract attention

VIP contains sweet moments to attract attention

SBS's new Wolhwa drama 'VIP', which was broadcast on the 28th, is a private office melodramatic story about a team dedicated to managing the top 1% of department stores. “Actress Believing” Jang Na-ra and Lee Sang-yun are raising their expectations even before the broadcast by predicting the couple's breathing and their acting transformation. The open melo teaser contains Na Jung-seon's first meeting and sweet moments to attract attention. With the narration "Maybe it may have been the first time I met", Na Jung-sun, who was appointed to the department store VIP team, first met Park Sung-joon. “I was not kind, but I was warm. He was good, ”said Jeong Sun and Sung Joon, who are getting closer to each other. Park Sung-joon says, “I can only promise now, but my heart is going to live my life.” After having a wedding, Jeongseon and Sung Joon, who are happy couples, walk down the streets, saying, "We don't try too hard, and let's live without any trouble." The couple's backs raise questions about what they will say. Jeong-Seon and Sung-Jun's Reality Melo raises expectations of what kind of emotion will evoke the emotion. Meanwhile, SBS's new drama "VIP" will be broadcast for the first time on October 28 following "Little Forest."

2019-10-05 14:31:19

Psychopath's diary, showing his charming appearance on the first script reading.

Psychopath's diary, showing his charming appearance on the first script reading.

tvN's new tree drama 'Phycopath Diary' (directed Lee Jong-jae, Ryu Yong-jae, Kim Hwan-chae, Choi Sung-joon) recorded the murder that accidentally gained by Ho-gu Yuk-sik, who lost his memory in an accident while running away from the murder scene. After seeing the diary, he misunderstood himself as a psychopath serial killer. Yun Siyun in the still unveiled staring at somewhere glanced with a timid look. Yoon Si-yun is embarrassed by a man, but he is embarrassed by not being able to fight back. The smoke triggered laughter and squeeze, and his acting analysis of characters from eyes to gestures and dialogue tone admired him. ”Yun Siyun's reversal acting between timidity and coolness will grab viewers' attention. Expect his transformation to rewrite his life character. ”

2019-10-05 14:11:16

About the undercast role ~ Midnight

About the undercast role ~ Midnight

SBS 'full-fledged entertainment night' (hereinafter 'midnight'), which was broadcasted on the 1st, contained the news of the devotion of Kim Hyun-woo and Lee Ye-jin. Kim Sung-eun recalled the role of 'Underwater', which was loved by the public. Kim Sung, who saw the kiss scene with 'Jeong-bae' in the play, laughed, "I don't remember. When I was young." Kim Hyun-woo's anchor has also expressed his wish to get married in 'Dongsang Dream 2'. At the time, he said, "I want to have a bond someday."

2019-10-05 13:31:15

It is characterized by great aides.

It is characterized by great aides.

Actor Lee Jung-jae returns to 'Adviser 2'. Jang Tae-joon, who finished the season 1 by proclaiming his congressional agenda, was a member of the National Police Corps. It is characterized by the sharp quality of grappling the state audit, the quick judgment of the situation, the persistence to dig into the opponent's loopholes, and the ambition to reach the peak of power. Seongjin received a nomination by-election and was elected. 'Aide 2' depicts Jang Tae-joon's dangerous run and the fierce Yeouido survival. It was broadcasted on Mondays and Tuesdays, and following season 1, Lee Jung-jae, Shin Min-ah, Elijah, Kim Dong-jun, Kim Gap-soo, and Jung Woong-in appeared, and Jung Man-sik, Park Hyo-ju and Cho Bok-rae joined.

2019-10-05 13:11:13

THINKING…

THINKING…

As of Oct 1, 8:00 AM Zico released their first full-length album 'THINKING' Part.1 on the 30th, and the double title song 'People' and 'Thunder Beetle' settled on the top of various music charts, showing off their ability to achieve a double hit.10 As of 8 am on January 1, 'Thunder Beetle' ranked 1st in Naver Music, 2nd in Mnet, 3rd in Melon, 3rd in Bugs, 3rd in Sorisea, 5th in Olleh Music, and 5th in Genie. Other songs `` People '' ranked Naver Music 3rd, Mnet 4th, Melon 6th, Genie 7th, Olleh Music 7th, Bugs 7th, etc. The first full album 'THINKING' Part.1, including 'man show', has been ranked in the top 30 of the melon real-time chart.Jico's success as a solo player with the first regular album 'THINKING' Part.1 released after 8 years of debut Of course, I firmly established myself as a sound source instructor.

2019-10-05 12:31:11

Salted hoodies, Carpe diem products, Golden Wheelchair luck, Cash

Salted hoodies, Carpe diem products, Golden Wheelchair luck, Cash

Hooded tea, Cappeddiem products, mention of the Golden Wheelchair   Hoodie is the top of the sword. The news that hoodies and T-shirts have won phenomenal sales is still a big concern. Recently, he has earned his nickname, Kim Sun-dal, with an ax with hoodies and shirts. Salting emphasizes Carpe Diem. He also said he would not ride in the golden wheelchair. He said that he is not buying tomorrow, but living the present. Yem-ta said in his podcast that he was above the voyeur and below the binzino about his talents. He also expressed the opinion that it is better to keep the cash than to have 100 million won in the bank account. Yeomta is a veteran who released a single album in 2006.

2019-10-05 12:11:12

Out of stock King BTS V, I can't sell because I don't have this time!

Out of stock King BTS V, I can't sell because I don't have this time!

BTS V's fragrance sold out in Japan's VT pop-up store. VT Cosmetic Perfume, which began to sell in the popup store of Tokyu Plaza in Ginza, Japan on the 26th of last month, started to sell, and V's perfume could not meet explosive demand, sold out alone, and bought fans' disappointment. On SNS, fans who are sorry for not being able to obtain V's perfume were told in real time. "K's perfume was the only sold out of all the perfumes sold in stores and sold only as a pre-order," the American media All K-pop said in detail. Official accounts of VT Cosmetics in Vietnam and Japan posted a restocking notice on the 27th of last month, adding that V's Musk fragrance is not available until October due to worldwide out-of-stocks. In less time, V's Musk perfume sold out. Currently V's perfume is still the only sold item in the US and Vietnam online stores, and the date of receipt is unknown. According to All K-Pop, V has been a remarkable part of the collaboration product of BTS. Contact lenses, launched in Japan, recorded the shortest time to sell, ranking 1st in the sales volume by member in famous shopping sites in Japan. It is the only brand product that has been in the top 3 sales volume for several weeks, proving its strong appeal. The BTS Funco Pop Doll is a trending value provided by a third party based on daily sales volume, and the price of each product is differentiated. V's dolls are sold at the highest prices on the Funco site and boasted of high ransom prices. The Tata T-shirt, V's character among BT21's collaboration t-shirts, was the highest-selling product in Taobao, China's largest online sales site, and ranked # 1 on BT 21's bestsellers in the US, Europe and Asia. V's Mattel dolls were sold exclusively on the official shopping site, Wipley, and were sold exclusively at Barnes & Noble stores in New York, SM Mega Mall in the Philippines and online. In Japan, he became a bestselling Mattel doll at Universal Stores, Toyers, Tower Records, HMV and Amazon Japan. Overseas media Koreabu and khmerload introduced five products that V recently sold out in detail. Robes of more than $ 1000 from Seoul's promotional video and the green sweater behind the '2019 Billboard' video were sold out, and the print shirt in the video singing to Amino's 'BlackJACK' sold out in less than an hour. In addition, Vc's 'ccnmade' bracelet and Pallet Brooch, which were worn at the airport, were so busy that the sellers announced that they would stop selling temporarily. V based on the inherent advantage that beauty is the power model, leading collaboration products and daily products into bestsellers and sold out, and the best brand is proving the formula of "V". Meanwhile, BTS is preparing an official schedule, including a concert in Saudi Arabia on October 11, and Jingle Ball, a year-end tour show held by the famous American radio station 'ihat radio' held at LA The Forum on December 6, USA (JINGLE BALL) 'Goes to the stage.

2019-10-05 11:31:15

Ha Hyun-sang is Kim Pil Son Ho-young and stone music?

Ha Hyun-sang is Kim Pil Son Ho-young and stone music?

‘Super band’ On the 2nd, Stone Music Entertainment said, “We have recently signed an exclusive contract with the new artist Ha Hyun-sang.” He is planning to continue his musical activities by eating Hanpot rice at Stone Music Entertainment. He participated in popular drama OST such as cable channel tvN 'Mr. Sunshine' and '100 million stars falling from the sky', and he was recognized for his ability. Was praised.

2019-10-05 11:11:10

6-Day Psychopath Diary

6-Day Psychopath Diary

In the public photos, starring Yoon Si-yun, Jung In-sun, Lee Han-wi, and Lee Min-ji and Choi Seong-won, who played licorice in 1988, will perform their concerts. It's a story of a lost tiger Yuk-sik, who is mistaken for his psychopath serial killer after seeing a diary detailing the killing process he had in his hand. Played the role. Yuk Dong-sik was one of the weakest and most timid people, but he lost all his memory in an accident and believed he was a “predator. In addition, he shows his everyday life of Yuk-sik, who has always lived with his shoulders, and he has been tired of the night. After being misunderstood as a psychopath, he is focused on how it will change.

2019-10-05 10:31:13

Song Da-eun, recently on the SNS

Song Da-eun, recently on the SNS "Did you enjoy the last melodies constitution ..."

Songdaeun attracted the attention of fans by posting photos on his SNS. On the 30th, a recent post posted by Song Da Eun drew attention with the words, “Did you enjoy the last episode of the melodious constitution? In this regard, the fans expressed reactions such as “I was really pretty”, “Cute and pretty”, “I saw Lee Jang-myeon @ 2_ning1”, “I like the voice” and “I love you”.

2019-10-05 10:11:11

The song that BTS V sang along!

The song that BTS V sang along!

The Irish group Kodarian entered the country on the 4th of April to attend the '2019 Slasla Festival'. On June 9th, BTS posted a self-video of singing along with Koda Line's 'All I want' on the official Twitter bulletin board. When V uploaded a self-video clip of "Hello, Hazel," Kodaline's "All I want," #taehyung and #kodaline were on the trend in many countries, I thanked V for retweeting the video. Codaline is the second band called Cold Clay, who finished second in the Irish audition program You're a Star. In the performance, which is the second stage in Korea, Koda Line will be staged before Sting on the first day (5th) of the event, which will be held at 88 Lawn Yard in Olympic Park on October 5-6. On the other hand, Bangtan Boys is a singer who shows the beauty of Korean traditional culture to fans around the world with creative interpretations of Hangeul, Hanbok, and Korean traditional music. This is part of the “2019 Hanbok Culture Week” event held by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in various parts of the country from the 2nd to 6th with the Hanbok Promotion Center.

2019-10-05 09:31:15

Lee Sun-sim's brilliant performance!

Lee Sun-sim's brilliant performance!

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' announced the birth of a human office drama with a different level of empathy. In the broadcast, the new president Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) showed a brilliant performance. Instead of delaying the bill settlement date with the partner Kim Kim (Kang Shin-gu), he promised to bring Yu Jin-wook (Sang-Kyung Kim) to the funeral home of Jung (Lim Hyun-kuk). Eventually, Lee Sun-sim's patronage appeared at the vacant office, and he was moved by a heartfelt apology to the president. Lee Seon-sim was recognized for the possibility of being a president and ignited the enthusiasm of the employees.The public picture shows the image of Do-Joon Park who entered Cheongil Electronics. With the eyes of Lee Seon-sim, the passionate and willingness to save Cheongil Electronics is felt in the intense eyes of scanning the company. In addition to Lee Sun-sim, the group leader, Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won) and the employees of the factory cannot hide his expectations. Inspiring curiosity, Park Do-joon's appearance will become a light to the reality of Cheong-il Electronics, which was in front of his eyes. Start to understand the debt status. In response to the crisis of Cheongil Electronics that bites its tail, it stimulates the anticipation of whether Do-Jun Park will become a 'savior'. "Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri" crew said, "Please watch how Do-jun Park, who returned to TM Electronics with indomitable will, will make a difference in the crisis." "Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri," the crew said, "It was a tense unfolding about the existence of the company and its survival. Please watch the journal, "he added," expected activity of the unexpected in the extreme crisis will shine. "

2019-10-05 09:11:15

Famous celebrities from Busan's high school, from Kim Yong-gul, senior dancer of the National Ballet, to BTS Jimin ~

Famous celebrities from Busan's high school, from Kim Yong-gul, senior dancer of the National Ballet, to BTS Jimin ~

Recently, Busan Arts High School, well known as a group of BTS Jimin's school, has many celebrities who have produced its reputation in the art world. First known as 'First Generation Star Ballerino', Kim Yong-soo, a former dancer of the National Ballet in Korea, is a representative of Busan Arts High School. In 1995, he became a senior dancer of the National Ballet, and in 2000, became the first Asian to become a soloist of the Paris National Opera Ballet. After returning to Korea in 2009, he served as a professor at the Korea National University of Arts. The next inseparable figure is BTS Jimin. As the producer of Bang Si-hyuk appeared in KBS1 'Myeong-Dong Man-ri' last year, "Jimin was the chief student" Ji-min "who entered the high school of arts." Jimin was the first time, so it was a great topic at school. Since he has studied poppin since 2, he has been admitted to the Department of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Dance. A broad-spectrum all-rounder dancer who raises the choreography level of BTS and is called "The Lord of Dance" and "Stage Genius". Afterwards, Jae-yong Ahn, Yong-yong, the head dancer of the Royal Monte Carlo Ballet in Monaco, also went to Busan Arts High School. Producer Pidoch of Big Hit Entertainment, famous for producing the film, majored in vocal music. Bow (The Boys): Major in modern dance. It is known that he was admitted to dance and senior.

2019-10-05 08:31:14