“Human documentary is good” A lot of guilt.

“Human documentary is good” A lot of guilt.

On the 1st of MBC's “Human Documentary People Are Good,” the life of Ye Esther, a broadcaster and a doctor, was revealed. Je Esther left his brother three years ago. This is why Ye Esther became very ill, and she said, "I am a sister who has a job to save people, but I have not been able to help my brother. "I couldn't stand the time I was alone at home," Ye Esther said. "He added. "I'd rather go out and laugh, but I'd be forced to feel better," he said.

2019-10-05 07:31:12

I was expecting “naturally”

I was expecting “naturally”

On the 10th episode of MBN 'Naturally' broadcasted on the 5th, Kim Jong-min's best friend Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam will appear in Hyuncheon Village 'Woneyni House'. Seeing those who appeared in an unusual atmosphere, Eun Jiwon responded that he had already anticipated a guest visit, saying, “How are the kids I prophesied?” Gangnam marries as 'New Bride' in front of the marriage with 'Ice Queen'. I was excited about his performance because I was going to 'official stay' in Hyeoncheon Village. The field that embarrassed them, “What is this?” Was a rice paddy in a village where rice was collapsed all over due to typhoon damage. Shinji-Chun Myung-hoon-Gangnam, a city person trio, Do you know how to do this? ”,“ I think it's going to be difficult for the five of us ”, but he went to the left and right.

2019-10-05 07:11:13

Esther, who had been depressed from a young age, told her mother that a human documentary is good.

Esther, who had been depressed from a young age, told her mother that a human documentary is good.

MBC 'Human Documentary People are Good' broadcasted on the 1st, depicting her sister who died three years ago on the side of `` She's so lovely-Doctor Ye Esther. '' The young woman, who had been depressed from a young age, said, "My mother told me that I was always dozing and sitting, and only my eyelashes were long and my eyes were so weak that I couldn't see my eyes." I visited a memorial park where my father and brother slept. I cried my brother, "Study the command you wanted to do the next time you were born." Jesder's brother said that although the conductor was a dream, he had a hard time inheriting the work of his father. In his story, many viewers responded with a variety of reactions, such as "great", "I didn't think that would be the case", and "I thought I live without worry because I usually talked well." The viewers' interest in the 'Good People' side of Esther is showing interest in his career.

2019-10-05 06:31:12

No two times…

No two times…

Trust 100 Enthusiasts of cast and passion MBC's New Weekend Special Plan 'Never Twice', which is about to be broadcasted in November, invites guests to gather at the old Paradise Inn in the heart of Seoul. It is a drama about refreshing and refreshing cider challenge. It is expected to bring heartwarming sympathy and laughter to the home theater with the perfect combination of three beats, including the script of the production crew who is cleverly cluttered with the cast and passion of the actors and the myth of weekend dramas. Kwak Dong-yeon's character still in the middle is enough to express interest and curiosity towards 'no two times'. Kwak Dong-yeon played the role of Na Hae-jun, one of the grandsons and successor of the composition hotel chairman. He is a super-smiling character who has no interest in other people's work as a mindset of heaven and earth, and all the attention and affection are directed only to himself. However, his encounter with Geum-bak-ha (Park Se-wan), which began with misunderstanding and coincidence, starts an unexpected change in his life. Kwak Dong-yeon, who exudes extraordinary presence through three-dimensional character digestion in each work, is expected to give birth to another life character through this work. It is a character who has no interest in other people's work as a mindset of heaven and earth, and is super-smiling to the king of the hemp. Most of all, Kwak Dong-yeon's enthusiasm, which completed the character called Na Hae-jun, was added to the steel cuts. With a neat hairstyle, a perfect suit fit that falls, and a birth to a bootie, it's a luxury success like a hotel. The relaxed expression and speech gestures that are used at will exude curiosity by revealing the characteristics of the character who has drenched in self-love. As a result, attention is focused on how Kwak Dong-yeon will give birth to a new life character through 'No two times'.

2019-10-05 06:11:10

Sexy + cute + lovely picture release!

Sexy + cute + lovely picture release!

BTS Jimin captured on Twitter throughout the trip BTS Jimin came to see the fans in a long time, saying hello and completely wrapped the Twitter. On the afternoon of the 3rd, Jimin, through the bulletproof Boy Scouts account, said, "It was a picture taken while traveling on vacation." Posted with JIMIN Hashtag. Jimin in his photo reveals the beauty of his youth in his 20s, reminiscent of a pictorial, such as an open-air cafe with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, a street full of European flavors, and a cat like a cat on the road. Happy virus spreads to fans all over the world because of Jimin who looks happy. "Jimin, I think I've been having a really good time." I feel like I've been spending a lot of time, so I'm happy with all of my photos ~ The tears are just flowing. ”" Jiminah! Let's make a photo album. I thought it was a true fashion photo album. My singer's visuals are crazy too .. "I'm enthusiastic about it, and the real-time trend continues to grow, with over 2.4 million tweets and over 40 countries including Wild Wide.

2019-10-05 05:31:12

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more

Netizens' interest in the taxi surcharge was poured into the live search query on Saturday, October 5 at dawn. Taxi extra time is from 12:00 pm to 4:00 am the next day. At this time, an additional 20% of base rate and driving fee will be charged. According to the city of Seoul, the basic fare for taxis was 3800 won, up from 3000 won to 800 won. In addition, the late-night hours in Seoul (at 12 pm and 4 am the next day), the fare increased by 3,800 won and 4,600 won, respectively, from 3,600 won to 4,600 won. For large and luxury taxis, the basic fare is 6,500 won, up from 1,500 won. As of May 4, Gyeonggi-do, the basic fare (2km) has been increased by 800 won from 3,000 won to 3800 won based on mid-size taxis. The additional charges according to distance and time are 'standard type (15 cities including Suwon and Seongnam)' and 'ga type' (eight cities including Yongin and Hwaseong). According to the degree of urbanization in the provinces such as Na-hyun (seven cities in Icheon, Anseong, etc.), the cities were divided according to each city. The standard type adds 100 won every 132m · 31 seconds, the dummy type every 104m · 25 seconds, and the bare type every 83m · 20 seconds. The surcharge is the same as the current rate (20%), and Gwangmyeong City is subject to the Seoul rate. In order to resolve the inconvenience caused by the different rates between cities and provinces, Doosan plans to promote unification of fees. The standard and large taxis, which account for 0.9% of the total taxis, will increase the base fare (3km) from the existing 5000 won to 6500 won. Although it is not currently operating in Gyeonggi-do, the plan to raise the fare for small and light taxis has also been prepared to enhance user convenience through various taxi operations.

2019-10-05 05:11:11

I posted a picture with the phrase “It was time for‘ 현영 ’.

I posted a picture with the phrase “It was time for‘ 현영 ’.

On the 30th, Hyun Young posted a photo on his Instagram with the phrase "#Hyunyoung #Rounding #Charity Golf Tournament #Love was a good time with the good people ~~". Hyunyoung is taking a selfie with the golf course as a background. Hyun-young, meanwhile, married a financial worker in 2012 and is raising a son and a daughter.

2019-10-05 04:31:15

What's your voyeur best friend Chemie?

What's your voyeur best friend Chemie?

radio star Las, which was broadcasted on the 2nd, is featured with a special feature of 'King of Shells' featuring Kim Eung-soo, singer Park Sang-min, Cardard Garden, and a voyeur. Carder Garden and Voyeur show off their best chemistry. The two said that they were worried that they would be famous. He eventually made the same mistake and made fun of it. Using the famous pronouns such as “Is the Mapo Bridge collapsed” and “Ask to the double!”, It showed the perfect advertising parody to admire everyone. Kim Eung-soo revealed the criteria for selecting works. His success has been a success for every work that has appeared in various villains. Interested in his special standards, he added laughter by sudden admonition. The voyeur received the “Best Rap & Hip Hop Award” from the Korean Popular Music Award and recently emerged as the hottest rapper. From the meaning of the name to the outrageous episodes, we'll make everything about the voyeur and make a snow stamp.

2019-10-05 04:11:12

Sprout barley and Sprout barley powder that have excellent detoxification effects and side effects? ... How to grow!

Sprout barley and Sprout barley powder that have excellent detoxification effects and side effects? ... How to grow!

Sprout barley, which is effective in detoxifying the body, is a hot topic on the portal's real-time search. Sprout barley is young leaves of 10 ~ 20㎝ in size after sprouting from barley. Bud barley, which is known for its detoxification, is known to be excellent for body waste and sodium release, and is found by many people interested in diet. Sprout barley can be grown at home and processed into powder. Sprout barley powder can be easily mixed with water or milk and consumed easily. However, overdose can cause side effects such as allergies, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Experts advise to use 10 g or less of barley powder. It is a popular dietary supplement for weight loss, and it is effective in removing toxins.Drining barley extract detox juice every day can improve inflammation and weight loss. Barley sprouts that play a role in getting out of the body is considered a good food for constipation. Growing sprouts is simple. It is easy to grow sprout barley at home on the veranda or by the window, so some people make sprouted barley powder. Barley sprouts are barley sprouts that grow about 10 ~ 20cm after barley seeds sprouted. It is said that when the barley green barley sprouts are floured than the mature barley, the effect is 100 times higher than the general barley. Sprout barley and sprout barley powder are sold in various places such as internet shopping malls and home shopping. Photo Yonhap News

2019-10-05 03:31:16

The statue asked you whether my fate lives in this house.

The statue asked you whether my fate lives in this house.

On September 30, SBS 'Dongsang Dream 2-You Are My Destiny', Gangnam, Lee Sang-hwa's preliminary couple took the airwaves. MC Seo Jang-hun asked, "Do you live separately. Do you live in this house if you get married?" Gangnam said, "I will do a new interior," she announced that she will build a honeymoon with Lee Sang-hwa in a house where she currently lives alone. Lee Sang-hwa came to Gangnam's house and played with his dog.

2019-10-05 03:11:12

Since there is no early screening method for renal cancer symptoms, smoking cessation is recommended.

Since there is no early screening method for renal cancer symptoms, smoking cessation is recommended.

The symptoms of renal cancer are usually painless hematuria. About 12% of patients have microscopic hematuria, which is not visible to the naked eye. If the pain is mainly in the side, the cancer has advanced around. In addition, the tumor grows slowly, blocking the ureters, causing the upper urinary tract to expand, which can lead to severe kidney failure. Other symptoms may include weight loss, loss of appetite, and bone pain. Since there is no early screening method, smoking cessation is recommended. Recently, cancer is discovered accidentally as a result of ultrasound and CT scans during regular checkups. There have been 394 male and 153 female cases of renal cancer. By age group, those in their 70s were the most frequent (33.5%), followed by those in their 60s (26.9%) and those in their 50s (18.5%). It is not known exactly. There are several risk factors that increase the incidence of smoking, occupational factors, certain medications, chronic inflammation and absence, and genetic factors (Linz syndrome II). There is no recommended early screening method.

2019-10-05 02:31:15

Treatment with shingles infection, infectious, vaccination?

Treatment with shingles infection, infectious, vaccination?

Prescribe antiviral and anti-inflammatory drugs to treat nerve damage and treatment The best way to treat shingles is to prescribe antiviral and anti-inflammatory drugs to help with nerve damage and treatment. Itchy areas are prescribed a shingles ointment medication, which is usually healed when the scab runs out, but it is recommended to visit a hospital for a different period. The initial symptoms of shingles are severe pain or paresthesia on one side of the body. In other words, headaches, difficulty breathing, aching stomach, limbs and numbness complain of symptoms such as muscle pain. It is mildly contagious, but chickenpox can be transmitted from a patient. In particular, up to one week after the outbreak of shingles, the virus may come out of the blister or pus, so avoid contact with the patient. Be careful because it can spread into the air if it is severe. Mainly due to reduced immunity. Preventing shingles should be prevented in advance. Your usual habits are important. Eat healthy food and sleep well. Although it is injected as a preventive measure, it is mainly in the 50s or more. In addition, pregnant women, patients with steroids, and patients who are being treated for immune-related diseases do not need to be vaccinated.

2019-10-05 02:11:16

The oil dinosaur's influence is immense.

The oil dinosaur's influence is immense.

The influence of oil is immense. Oil produced from petroleum is used in automobiles, and many other items such as cosmetics and paints also contain petroleum products. Without petroleum and the substances that come from it, everyday life will be difficult. Reserves were estimated at 1.7 trillion barrels, according to a recent report released by global energy company BP. In terms of years, it is about 49 years. But scientists disagree about when it will run out. Since oil is depleted someday, it is important to find alternative energy. Oil-related legislation is also actively being revised. Since the petroleum product supply and demand reporting system was enacted, the reporting method was directly reported or changed to a computer system online. It is a system revised by the Korea National Oil Administration as part of measures to prevent illegal distribution of petroleum products. Its origins originated in the geological age between 600 million years and millions of years when plankton began to appear on Earth. In particular, Middle Eastern oil, which ranks first in reserves, originates from the Mesozoic Jurassic and Cretaceous strata, which were largely the stages of dinosaur activity. Most of them are found in the layers between them.

2019-10-05 01:31:19

'Dung belly, early symptoms caused by malignant uterine fibroids'

'Dung belly, early symptoms caused by malignant uterine fibroids'

Preventing fibroids requires eating fruits, dairy and vegetables as food, and trying to lose weight if you are obese. It is also helpful to exercise regularly. Patients with uterine fibroids do not necessarily have special symptoms, and are often found by chance during uterine cancer screening. Statistically, only about 20-50% of clinical symptoms are known. Although the exact cause has not been determined, it is known that most of them occur during childbearing age and become larger during pregnancy and smaller after menopause. Compressing the bladder can lead to frequent urination, difficulty urination, etc. Compressing the ureters can lead to stagnating urine and hydrocephalus.

2019-10-05 01:11:10

Ranked 1st in the Hanta Weekly Album Chart by TWICE

Ranked 1st in the Hanta Weekly Album Chart by TWICE

TWICE set a new record for K-pop girl group. TWICE's mini 8th album, 'Feel Special', set a record of the highest sales ever for the girl group, reaching 154,000 sales on the Hanter chart on the 29th. On the 30th, Hanta Weekly took the top spot in the album chart. TWICE is the mini 7th album 'FANCY YOU' released on April 22, exceeding 151,000 first start, and has exceeded the highest number of girl group initial sales. TWICE is still catching the eye as it continues to gain popularity, setting new records on every chart. TWICE is rewriting the history of K-Pop Girl Group based on the efforts to change and grow steadily. TWICE's new song 'Feel Special' features a trendy melody with a lyrical message. It is attracting attention with its splendid performance and knife group dance. In addition to winning the domestic music charts, the Mini 8th album was the No. 1 iTunes album chart in 26 countries including the United States, achieving the 12 consecutive hits.

2019-10-05 00:31:11