<Documentary Insight> ‘Ryu Soo-young ♥’ Park Ha-seon “I was moved to tears while recording... I had a meaningful time” Participated in the narration of ‘Today’s Miracle’, a documentary about the lives of seriously ill pediatric patients

2024-02-21 22:11:06

Through this, we meet the warm and brilliant moments of life that critically ill pediatric patients and their families, who need care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, are building despite suffering.

Yechan, who was said to have a life expectancy of 3 to 5 years, has turned 7 years old and is living a miraculous life every day.

The sorrow experienced by siblings of critically ill pediatric patients.

However, Mom and Dad have never left home or the hospital since Yechan was born.

The purpose is to provide specialized medical staff to take care of critically ill pediatric patients who need care at every moment for a certain period of time, and to provide the patients' families with time to rest and reflect on the burden of care while taking care of them.

After hearing the news of the opening of a short-term care center for critically ill pediatric patients, Yechan's mother and father decide to go on a trip, but since they have never been away from their child before, they can't easily leave...

However, I felt that Yechan, a very lovely child, met good parents and older sister and created hope together,” he said. “It was a meaningful time for me to think about the need for care not only for seriously ill pediatric patients but also their families through the documentary.” “He said.

Actor Park Ha-seon, with her unique soft and warm voice, will add emotion to the lives of critically ill pediatric patients and their families who need care at every moment, as well as the dazzling growth period that Yechan and Yesol are creating.

→ MoaPic!