<The Seasons - Lee Hyori's Red Carpet> Artists on the gorgeous stage, even the stories behind it!

2024-02-23 16:11:03

Uhm Jung-hwa, ENHYPEN, LE SSERAFIM, Cha Eun-woo appear

Next, the idol group ENHYPEN, which has established itself as a global icon by successfully completing the world tour last year and selling out the additional encore Seoul concert held in February, appeared and performed a cover of Uhm Jung-hwa's 'Come 2 Me', which was performed at the Weversecon Festival in June last year. presented the stage.

During the stage, Uhm Jeong-hwa, the singer of the original song, made a surprise appearance and performed with ENHYPEN, and the audience cheered at the unexpected appearance of the original singer.

ENHYPEN then prepared a cover stage of One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful', which is famous for its refreshing sound, and gave a rose to Lee Hyori in the middle of the stage, creating a warm atmosphere.

With these concerns in mind, Le Seraphim's Yunjin even performed the stage of her self-composed song 'I ≠ DOLL', released in January last year, for the first time on air. Lee Hyo-ri said of the song, "I also like the style, so I will find the original song and listen to it.

Le Seraphim showed the peak of hipness with a powerful performance, preparing for the final stage with the new song 'EASY', which honestly reveals the anxiety and worries behind the flashy and confident appearance.

Cha Eun-woo delivered the message of comfort he wanted to convey during difficult times by performing the title song 'STAY' of his first solo album 'ENTITY', which he said was an album made with sincerity and what he wanted to say.

→ MoaPic!