[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] Dr. Oh Eun-young sympathizes with his wife who said, “I feel like my clothes are going to explode” in the story of how she became a liar even after not getting back the money she lent her for 30 years.

2024-03-25 14:41:03

In MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell", which airs at 10:10 pm today (25th), there is a story about a wife who says she is tormented by an unreasonable husband throughout their 42 years of marriage, and every time they start a conversation after retirement, it ends in a fight and they remain silent for 6 years. The ‘unreasonable couple’, the husband who sent them away, appears.

In response, her wife revealed the reason for filing her story, saying, "Frequent arguments occur because of my husband who makes 'unreasonable comments'" and "The conflict seems to have worsened after her husband's retirement age."

The wife could not hide her upset at seeing her husband's daily life for the first time, and MC Park Ji-min expressed surprise by saying, "The ratio is 5 to 5."

In response, the wife added to her regret by confessing, "I don't have any conversation with my husband even on a regular basis," and "I've spent more time interacting with TV."

Meanwhile, Dr. Oh Eun-young, who was watching the couple's conversation, pointed out her wife's speaking style, saying, "There is a unique characteristic in their conversation."

In response, Dr. Oh Eun-young sympathized with the wife's feelings of injustice, saying, "I think she would be upset if she revealed that she never borrowed money, let alone that she lent her money."

A husband in her 42 years of marriage, a wife who has been filled with resentment, and an estranged couple in their twilight years.

Dr. Oh Eun-young's healing report for unreasonable couples can be seen in episode 69 of MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell" on Monday, March 25th at 10:10 p.m.

→ MoaPic!