<National Singing Contest> Nam Hee-seok, “Participated in the Daejeon preliminary examination.

2024-03-29 18:11:05

It's the first time an MC has come.

“I want to visit wherever I can and say hello.”

He also expressed his thoughts and determination, saying, “I believe that ‘National Singing Contest’ is not a program for individual advancement, but a program strictly for local residents and citizens.”

In fact, Nam Hee-seok has been consistently mentioned as a new MC candidate for 'National Singing Contest'.

In addition, Nam Hee-seok is said to have always hoped to be the MC for 'National Song Contest', and he himself is a huge fan of 'National Song Contest'.

When asked if he was satisfied with the first recording, Nam Hee-seok said, "I was only about 30% satisfied, and I think I need to fill in the rest.

Meanwhile, Nam Hee-seok participated in the Daejeon preliminary examination on the 28th and became the first MC to participate in the 'National Singing Contest' preliminary examination.

In response, Nam Hee-seok said, “He told the production team that he wanted to participate in the preliminary trial.

It is said that I am the first MC to participate in the preliminary examination in the ‘National Singing Contest’.

Since I am not a teacher in Songhae, I told him that I thought it would be better to do the pre-trial first in order to adapt quickly and get to know the local people.

Lastly, Nam Hee-seok pointed out his unique differences and know-how as the MC of 'National Singing Contest' and said, "I think it is best to help the participants relax and feel comfortable as much as possible.

Also, ‘National Singing Contest’ is a program that goes to everyone from small to large places in Korea.

→ MoaPic!