Hwang Jeong-eum, corrects apology for misunderstanding with adulterous woman...

2024-04-05 08:41:03

“A person who has never met her husband”

Actress Hwang Jeong-eum once again apologized to person A, who misunderstood her ex-husband Lee Young-don, who is currently in divorce proceedings, as having an affair, and explained that person A is someone who has no relationship with her husband.

In the revised apology, Hwang Jeong-eum said, "I misunderstood an unrelated person as the person my husband was having an affair with, copied a post from an ordinary person to my account, and wrote terms that could be considered insulting." She added, "The person currently being harmed is someone who has never met her husband. They added, “They are unrelated to the incident and are not adulterous women.”

However, the situation took a turn when A, the woman who was shot by Hwang Jeong-eum, said, "I am not the adulteress of Lee Young-don who was shot by Hwang Jeong-eum."

However, when Mr. A's side claimed that Hwang Jung-eum did not make a proper apology and that she was suffering great damage due to malicious comments from netizens, Hwang Jung-eum's side added the contents of her apology.

→ MoaPic!