[Return of Legendary Investigation Team Leader] The meeting of ‘Original Chief Park’ Choi Bul-am and ‘Young Park Young-han’ Lee Je-hoon... “The world seen through the eyes of a new investigator, I think Lee Je-hoon will make it.”

2024-04-05 10:41:03

To mark the revival of the drama "Investigation Team Leader," last February, original Chief Park Choi Bul-am and the four detectives from "Investigation Team Leader 1958" Lee Je-hoon, Lee Dong-hwi, Choi Woo-sung, and Yoon Hyun-soo came together on the talk show 'Chief's Gathering.'

As time went by and colleagues passed away one by one, making it difficult to continue, the 'Supreme Leader's Club' was re-opened through this talk show to reminisce about the past 'Investigation Squad Leaders' and to commemorate the beginning of 'Investigation Squad Leader 1958'.

Lee Je-hoon said that he chose "Investigation Team Leader 1958" because he thought, 'I want to capture that side of myself,' after seeing Captain Park's struggle to catch criminals in the past "Investigation Team Leader."

Their story starting again, MBC's "Return of the Legendary Investigation Team Leader Part 1 - Team Leader's Meeting" will be broadcast on Sunday, April 7th at 10:50 PM.

→ MoaPic!