‘The Four Seasons of Nasol’ 15th class Hyunsook “My ideal type is Elon Musk”... Following her father’s advice, 11th class Sunja chose 13th class Gwangsu

2024-04-05 12:41:02

Youngsook of the 17th class, sitting together in the women's dorm room, revealed that she had referred to Youngsoo of the 6th class as a 'likable guy' since the pre-interview for 'I am SOLO'. Not to be outdone, Hyunsuk of the 15th class said, "I also called Youngsoo of the 6th class during the interview. He added, “We talked (as a nice guy),” and suddenly a “rivalry structure” was formed.

In addition, Yeongsik of the 11th generation said, "We think that one couple is confirmed," and she 'spoiled' the pink color of Youngsoo of the 6th and 17th generation Youngsook.

For this purpose, a 'random name tag drawing' was conducted, and as a result, the 6th Youngsu - 15th Jeongsook, the 11th Yeongsik - 8th Oksun, the 15th Yeongsoo - 15th Hyeonsuk, the 13th Gwangsu - 17th Youngsook, and the 18th Yeongho - 11. Soonja Ki, Yeongsu of the 17th class and Sunja of the 17th class became ‘partners’.

Next, Youngsu of the 15th class announced that Hyunsuk's ideal type is Elon Musk, saying, "I like people who take on challenges rather than people who are complacent." Hyunsuk of the 15th class said, "I have a leisurely attitude toward life," and "I'm buried in love." “I’m looking for someone with whom I can live life without becoming a person,” he said, highlighting the charm of the 15th class Youngsu.

Yeongsu of the 17th class, who ate the 'Solitude Set Meal' for the first time, said, "No way, I caught someone," but added, "Yeongsik and Oksun of the 17th class also received 0 votes.

At the end of the broadcast, the 15th class Jeong-sook, who was on her first date with the 18th class Young-ho, actively appealed, "If you go on a trip to Japan, I'll help you make a reservation," and the 11th class Sun-ja seemed to be endlessly falling for the 13th class Gwang-su, raising curiosity.

→ MoaPic!