Ho-joong Kim was charged with drunk driving, and controversy spread after his statement: “I put my mouth to the glass, but I didn’t drink it.”

2024-05-18 06:11:02

Accordingly, Mr. Kim's side claimed that it was not drunk driving, but the controversy is spreading further as it was revealed that the manager who falsely surrendered himself to the police on Mr. Kim's behalf was Mr. Kim's former second-degree relative.

In particular, it was revealed that Manager A, who falsely handed himself over to the police on Kim's behalf, was the ex-husband of Kim's second cousin, raising suspicions about an organized cover-up attempt by Kim's agency.

The police plan to search and seize Mr. Kim's home and agency to secure the missing black box memory card and check the circumstances surrounding the destruction of evidence and his intention to interfere with the investigation.

So far, Mr. Kim has canceled the Changwon performance of the 'Tvarotti Classic Arena Tour' on the 18th and 19th, the Gimcheon performance on June 1st and 2nd, and the joint performance of the 'World Union Orchestra Super Classic' at KSPO DOME on May 23rd and 24th. We plan to proceed as scheduled.

→ MoaPic!