Ham So-won once again dismisses the theory of falsifying her academic background, saying, “It’s because of the 5 million won preparation fund for Miss Korea.”

2024-05-19 16:41:03

Ham So-won said that she worked part-time at an ice cream shop, a restaurant in front of a school, and as a cleaner to earn 1,400 to 1,500 won per hour.

He described the situation at the time, saying, "When the funds for Miss Korea preparation were being raised, I was gradually changing from a student to a member of society."

He said, "I heard it later, but my mother heard the stories of the mothers of the same candidates, and after hearing the passing story that Miss Korea had already been nominated, she was afraid that I would expect too much and thought about our living situation and couldn't help, so she wanted to give up on me. He confessed, “I gave up in advance because I was worried that my youngest daughter would be heartbroken because she was expecting too much since there was nothing in my family to help me.”

On the 15th, he also mentioned the rumor of falsifying academic background, transfer, and expulsion, saying, "The fact that I was officially enrolled is a fact that I know, and I inquired with the school about the rest, and the school said that other than the facts I knew, the things reported in the article were completely untrue. We talked about where the nonsense articles come from.

→ MoaPic!