[I Live Alone] Weekly 2049 viewership rating ranked 1st across all genres for 2 weeks in a row!

2024-05-20 21:41:03

Viewer PICK Seonghwan heterotype effect?

In 'I Live Alone' (directed by Heo Hang, Kang Ji-hee, Park Soo-bin, and Lee Kyung-eun), which aired on the 17th, actor Koo Seong-hwan, who had been requested by viewers to appear, was shown finding romance and happiness in everyday life, and 'Yangtiz' Key and Danny Goo enjoying a trip to Chuncheon together. The appearance was revealed.

According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, the 2049 viewership rating of 'I Live Alone' recorded 4%, ranking first overall in a key indicator for advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness.

The household viewer rating was also 8.3% in the metropolitan area, ranking first in its time slot and first among Friday entertainment shows.

Koo Seong-hwan's attitude toward life, where he enjoys happiness in the small things of daily life, left a deep impression on viewers, and they responded enthusiastically, wishing for his reappearance.

→ MoaPic!