Seo Eun-soo, thoughts on ending her role as Lee Je-hoon's wife in 'Investigation Team Leader 1958'...

2024-05-21 00:11:02

Sending sincerity full of affection

Actress Seo Eun-soo said goodbye to MBC's Friday-Saturday drama 'Investigation Chief 1958' and expressed her sincere affection for the work and the character.

Seo Eun-soo received favorable reviews for her delicate portrayal of Lee Hye-joo, the epitome of her lovely appearance and strong inner self.

In this way, Seo Eun-soo succeeded in expanding her acting spectrum while proving her delicate acting skills and character digestion through her 'Investigation Team Leader 1958'.

At the end of the show, Seo Eun-soo said, "She was happy to be able to act as a character named Hye-joo in the prequel to 'Investigation Team Leader,' which has been loved for a long time," and she said, "I think I will be remembered with a warm heart thanks to many people." reported.

She wanted to portray Hye-ju as a wise character who knew how to speak for herself in her time, and as a character who was pure and uncalculated in her love.

She was happy to be able to play the character Hye-joo in the prequel work to the long-loved 'Investigation Team Leader'.

I will cherish your warm interest and love in my heart for a long time.

→ MoaPic!