[SBS Power FM] ‘Singer Gain 3’ No. 60 singer Kim Soo-young sings ‘A Million Roses’ with 7 million views “I didn’t want to do it because I thought it didn’t suit me.”

2024-05-21 05:11:03

Regarding the title song 'People' of the recently released album 'People, Kim Soo-young', Kim Soo-young responded to host Kim Tae-gyun, who said, "If you listen to this song, you will know what kind of person Sooyoung is."

When Hanhae answered, "Just think you know everything," Hanhae slyly continued, "Can I sing 'Sooyoung' after listening to this (new song 'People')?"

She said, 'Why don't you try singing?' So then she tried her route from guitar to singing.

She said to the hosts, "I thought it was a dancing club" and "I thought she was just going to a club on the weekend because she made a self-appeal", "No, she appealed that she is someone who goes to a live pub or something and plays music."

Meanwhile, while Kim Soo-young's video of 'A Million Roses', which she sang on 'Singer Gain 3', continues to gain popularity, recording 7 million views, Kim Soo-young attracted attention by saying, "Originally, I really didn't want to sing this song."

When I saw him, he was such a shining friend. After introducing the song by saying, 'I wrote this song with the thought, 'I will always be by your side', Kim Soo-young said even after finishing the live stage, "I hope everyone who listens to this song will cheer up." He did not spare any support, saying,

→ MoaPic!