Kim Jun-ho and Kim Ji-min getting married?

2024-05-21 16:41:04

Kim Ji-min "Discussing a newlywed house... ♥ Decided to go to real estate with Kim Jun-ho"

In particular, Kim Ji-min attracted viewers' attention by saying on the broadcast that day, "I discussed where to buy a house with Kim Jun-ho, and I am looking into ways to buy an old house and remodel it."

Kim Ji-min continued, "Because I'm raising a dog, I'm looking into buying a villa on the first floor, excluding apartments, and buying an old house and remodeling it.

In response, MC Kim Gook-jin asked, "Will Kim Jun-ho choose the house himself?" and Kim Ji-min responded, "It's good for Kim Jun-ho to choose it himself, it's good for me to choose it myself, and it's good for us to choose it together," and said that the two are actively working on a newlywed house. It indicated that it was moving.

Regarding the marriage rumors between Kim Ji-min and Kim Jun-ho, netizens are showing various reactions, such as "I really hope they get married," "They look so good together," and "I think we'll hear news about their marriage soon."

→ MoaPic!