[Live Happy Dream Lotto 6/45] - <Cool and cheerful personality with a warm heart!

2024-05-24 11:11:02

Actress Choi Yeo-jin, who has a variety of charms, appears as the golden hand of the lottery>

Choi Yeo-jin debuted at the 'Supermodel Contest' in 2001 and has been working as an actress for 18 years, receiving recognition for her solid acting skills in KBS' 'I'm Sorry, I Love You', SBS' 'Surgeon Bong Dal-hee', tvN's 'I Need Romance', and MBC's 'Borg Mom'. He is active and is showing off his versatility by appearing on MBC's 'Dancing with the Stars Season 2' and SBS's 'Girls Who Hit Goals' and is also active in entertainment shows.

Choi Yeo-jin's mother has been rescuing abused or sick abandoned dogs for several years. Starting with 5 dogs, she currently protects over 100 abandoned dogs. Choi Yeo-jin helps her mother rescue over 350 abandoned dogs in the United States, Canada, and other countries. He also gave Marie up for adoption.

Ahead of her appearance in Lotto's 'Golden Hand', Choi Yeo-jin said about the reason for her consistent sharing activities, "Good deeds are like 'gifts.'

She is on her way to meet the Lotto and Pension Lottery Draw Live, together with the YouTube channel “Right to Know” and MBC Life.

→ MoaPic!