[SBS Running Man] Song Ji-hyo

2024-05-27 17:41:04

In a recent recording, the youngest member, Kang Hoon, appeared as the first 'rental member' and announced a new chemistry. Kang Hoon, who showed his sense of humor by talking about his older sister in other entertainment programs, said, "I got hit a lot by my older sister," and this time, he also confessed an episode with his older sister. focused.

Song Ji-hyo also sympathized, saying, "My older sister and her younger brother don't get along," and she revealed her realistic older sister by confessing an episode in which she chased her younger brother on the bus during her school days.

The members then continued their family talk, saying to Kang Hoon, "You look pretty," and "You look like your mom." Yoo Jae-seok and Haha, the 'representatives who look like their mom,' also added to their awareness of reality and made everyone laugh, saying that they looked exactly like their mom.

In addition, the members gave a talk about their mothers' real names and reminisced about being beaten with love during their childhood. Yang Se-chan said, "My mom is not normal!" and recalled the spicy discipline she received from caring for her "brothers." Kim Jong-guk also sympathized with this and confessed an episode in the past where he was thrown out of the house with unprecedented punishment.

→ MoaPic!