[SBS You Are My Destiny] Koo Bon-gil, the first runner in the ‘Paris Olympics Special’.

2024-05-28 12:11:03

‘Second pregnancy’ beautiful wife and 15 month old son revealed!

In the '2024 Paris Olympics' special feature of SBS' 'Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter referred to as 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2'), which airs at 10:10 pm on the 27th, 'national fencing team member' Koo Bon-gil, who is about to challenge for his third consecutive Olympic gold medal. ♥Park Eun-joo and his wife's daily life are revealed for the first time.

In particular, his wife, Park Eun-joo, announced that she is planning to give birth to her second child during the Paris Olympics in July, and Koo Bon-gil expressed her strong ambition, saying, "I definitely want to give my second child a gold medal at the Paris Olympics."

Previously, Koo Bon-gil gave his eldest son a gold medal at the Hangzhou Asian Games, so expectations are high for the progress of 'legendary active' national fencing player Koo Bon-gil.

Wife Park Eun-joo made everyone suspicious by revealing to her beloved husband, Gu Bon-gil, that he was "full of wrong answers" and "looks like a middle school student." After returning home after two weeks at the athletes' village, Gu Bon-gil lay down all the time, becoming one with the floor, and of course, her son. He even expressed jealousy and disappointment toward his wife, who only took care of everything.

→ MoaPic!