[SBS The Magic Star] Jin Seon-gyu, Han Hye-jin, and Park Sun-young, “The era of global K-magic has begun”, the premiere ended successfully

2024-05-29 04:41:04

The production crew, auditionees, and star judges, who released the first episode to the general audience for the first time on this day, said, “We put all our souls into it.”

Ahead of the first broadcast, a premiere screening was held for about 200 general audiences at Lotte Cinema in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the 25th (Saturday).

Attending the event on this day were PD Cho Yong-jae, who directed the production, as well as about 40 magicians who participated in the audition, Magical Art Director Eun-gyeol Lee, and stars Judge Jin Seon-gyu, Han Hye-jin, and Park Sun-young.

In the stage greetings held prior to the full-scale preview, touching comments from star judges who had previously tasted the magic that unfolded at the audition attracted attention.

First, Jin Seon-gyu expressed his gratitude to the audience who filled the theater and said, “The 42 magicians stayed up all night too much.

The magic stage, which all participants and production staff put their souls into, captivated not only the eyes and ears of the audience, but also their souls.

The specs of the participants were also diverse, from a global 'named' magician who would surprise you just by saying his name, to the youngest child magician at 12 years old who confidently said, "I will surpass Lee Eun-gyeol."

The production team said, “Actually, this was my first time trying a magic audition, and since the field of magic can be unfamiliar, I couldn’t predict the reaction.

→ MoaPic!