[SBS Power FM] Everglow Mia “The most famous thing in Gimhae?

2024-06-17 12:11:04

Airport, plains, then lost…

“It’s hard to beat the airport.”

Everglow, who released the new song ZOMBIE on the 10th, introduced the song and said, "It is a song that combines hip-hop sounds and a heavy melody," and "It is a song that very dynamically depicts the sad feelings of being hurt by love."

"That's actually all a wig," he said. Special DJ Hanhae then asked, "What was it like with a full wig that didn't breathe well?" Onda responded, "When I dance, it gets more and more peeled off and bulges, and the more I dance, the more black parts show, so I had to wear a wig during the music video shoot." “I ate some, but it still came out pretty,” he replied.

When Kim Tae-gyun later asked, "Didn't you do activities like this (with white hair)?" Lee Yeon revealed a secret story, saying, "I was actually dancing at the music video site and my wig flew off," and Asha continued, "So, I was worried that it might happen during our live broadcast. (I worked without a wig),” he said, revealing the story about the wig.

Meanwhile, in response to an audience member's question, "Are there any movements that were particularly difficult?" Lee Yu responded, "The zombie dance in the chorus part had a lot of movements that were very difficult to express with the body, so even though we practiced while looking in the mirror, our bodies felt very strange.

He replied, "I copied a lot of zombie movements and practiced hard." Then, when an audience member left a text asking, "Are there any zombie movies you recommend?" the members recommended works such as 'Train to Busan' and 'Happiness' and said, "Korean zombies are Dynamic and fast.

Regarding this, Asha said, "I'm 25 years old, and my belief is that if it's late, it's really late, so I'm interested in it as a preventative measure. I always think about the future, so I thought it would be very heartbreaking if I did that in the future.

→ MoaPic!