[SBS The Magic Star] Ive An Yu-jin, “You are a special being” What is the story behind giving healing advice?

2024-06-17 18:41:04

In episode 3 of SBS' 'The Magic Star' (directed by Cho Yong-jae), which aired on the 15th, viewers were treated to a variety of magic acts that provided healing to the mind.

The magical real stories of magicians, including the sand magic story of overcoming panic and depression, the value of existence discovered through magic from uselessness, and the laughter delivered through magic while traveling 95,000km around the world, are told by star judges Jang Hang-jun, Jin Seon-gyu, Han Hye-jin, Park Sun-young, Kim Jong-min, Luis de Matos, and special stars Judge Ive's An Yu-jin and NCT's Do-young brought out the sincere emotions of the audience.

First, there was an act in which the star judges were so overcome with lingering emotion that they forgot about the judges' comments and continued to pour out their admiration while being soaked in tears.

Kim Jong-min, who had finally come to his senses, shared his lingering feelings with his review, saying, “I think it will be a great comfort to those who are having a hard time,” and Jin Seon-gyu said, “I think touching people with magic is the real magic.”

For the past 22 years, he has traveled 95,000 km around the world by bicycle, and his magic philosophy of "I wanted to make people smile through magic" made everyone in the field happy.

In this way, magic captured the hearts of viewers by providing not only laughter and emotion, but also healing and comfort.

Romantic magician Yoo Ho-jin, the strongest top-tier illusionist Darcy Oak, 'Sand God' Young-min, Han Jin-hyung, who created beauty with meaninglessness, Han Seol-hee, who conquered the world with CD magic, street magician Iwasaki who makes people laugh through magic, and talented magician Choi Choi, regardless of genre. 21 people, including One&Only Asian Kim Hyun-jun of the world-class magic team ‘The Illusionist’, advanced to the second round.

→ MoaPic!