[SBS My Little Old Boy] ‘Was there too much passion?’ A red flag for national treasure-level vocal chords?!

2024-06-17 19:41:03

What is the story of Bae Seong-jae’s mental breakdown due to the shocking condition of his vocal cords?!

Bae Seong-jae, who was loosening his throat, suddenly started singing passionately, and not only the MCs but also the Mother Avengers could not hide their embarrassment at Bae Seong-jae's singing skills, saying, "It's completely different from when he was loosening his throat."

When the recording began, Bae Seong-jae continued his march by repeatedly recording the names of hundreds of soccer players as well as broadcasting comments for various situations, and even recorded the most difficult 'goal' comment hundreds of times, igniting his passion.

Bae Seong-jae's national treasure-level vocal chords were also put on red alert due to the continuous recording of his comments that lasted for three hours.

The doctor warned that Bae Sung-jae's vocal cords were not in good condition and diagnosed that "I have been using my vocal cords incorrectly," shocking Bae Seong-jae.

→ MoaPic!