[SBS TV Animal Farm] I’m the best at fainting acting!

2024-06-18 04:41:03

A little plover with great acting skills thanks to its natural enemy

Seeing the eggs being hatched in a clumsy nest made in the middle of a parking lot full of rocks, the owner put a chair on top of the nest and put a mark on it, out of fear that an accident would happen. They were not allowed to enter.

When I watched it carefully, it seemed to have its own know-how to prevent danger, but even when it was incubating an egg, it suddenly moved away from the egg and fell down strangely. I looked for a common feature in the repeated behavior from time to time, and it seemed like this every time a natural enemy appeared. It was showing.

Just like that, two baby plovers emerged after barely surviving the difficult and difficult nesting period under the protection of the restaurant owner.

The restaurant owner smiled brightly, saying that although it was fascinating to watch the hatching process of the little plover, he was relieved that he had helped in the birth of the baby bird, even if only a little. He hoped that the little plover family would live a safe life.

→ MoaPic!