[SBS You Are My Destiny] Jo Woo-jong “I followed Jeon Hyun-moo’s lead and aimed for topicality with a body profile” ‘KBS junior’ Jeon Hyun-moo’s storm is in check

2024-06-18 17:11:04

‘You Are My Destiny’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Same Bed, Different Dreams 2’) depicts Jo Woo-jong’s first ‘Body Profile’ challenge in his life.

The MCs who heard this were puzzled by Jo Woo-jong's context-free talk leading to 'Olympic Broadcast -> Body Profile', saying, "The flow is strange," and Seo Jang-hoon summoned Jeon Hyun-moo, who recently became a hot topic with his body profile, and asked, "Isn't he conscious of it?" added.

However, Jo Woo-jong showed dissatisfaction, saying, "I can't lose my age fat," and in the end, on the day of the body profile shoot, Jo Woo-jong appeared without confidence and made people laugh by accelerating his strength training right before the photo shoot.

However, when the main filming began, the MCs raised doubts about the muscles that disappeared after the mid-term inspection, saying, "Aren't the abs loosened?" The results of the 2-week cram body profile challenge can be seen on 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2', which airs at 10:10 pm tonight.

→ MoaPic!