[SBS Possessed Romance] It exploded from the first episode!

2024-06-19 18:41:04

1st place in terrestrial TV viewer ratings in the same time slot.

Shaman Ham Soo-hyeon's first impression is the most popular girl of all time.

'Possessed Romance', a fortune teller dating program that featured an absolute powerhouse on Tuesday night, finally took off the veil...

The ultimate king of the entertainment world appears! Shin Dong-yeop, "The food you are confident in is the food for ancestral rites" A standing ovation for the extraordinary shaman's flirting 8 people 8 colors MZ fortune tellers' unconventional and heartwarming visuals revealed! 'Possessed Love' shaman Hyun Soo-hyun's first impression, the most popular woman of all time Appears! The fateful opponent.

Shin Dong-yeop, who was seen using unusual tools that are difficult to find in existing dating programs such as bells, five flags, fans, tarot cards, universal calendars, and coins to choose his destined partner, said, "In regular dating programs, you appear with a suitcase and sloppily, but this is different from the beginning. “He couldn’t hide his surprise.

Jo Hanna commented on her first impression of Heo Gu-bong, saying, "This person is very energetic," and Choi Hanna said, "I feel dizzy and my head hurts because we are together in a group," giving them a unique first meeting that had not been seen in previous dating programs.

In the first impression selection, which was held publicly in front of everyone, Soo Hyun received a lot of votes from four men, attracting attention.

In particular, Lee Jae-won, Heo Gu-bong, Lee Hong-jo, Ham Soo-hyun, and Choi Han-na received votes from the opponents of the fate card they had selected in advance before their first meeting, raising expectations for the next episode as curiosity arose as to whether they recognized their fate opponents. .

Viewers also said, “The plot unfolds quickly,” “I’m even more curious because it’s a love story between fortune tellers,” and “It’s scary, but it’s also creepy and novel.”

' He raised expectations for the next broadcast, saying, 'I will continue to watch the broadcast from now on.'

SBS' 'Possessed Romance', which depicts the strange romance of fortune tellers who foresee a tense tug of war between inevitable fate and instinctive attraction, airs every Tuesday at 10:20 pm.

→ MoaPic!